Indirect proof PE works.....

darinsixpack

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, sorry to start another thread, but I had a "brilliant thought." lol....Ok urologists have known for years that masturbation often causes the penis to become bent or to develop a curved shape.. It can develop a bend to the right, left, or even back in towards the body....Especially if you masturbate a lot. Well, I was wondering would this not be caused by breaking down of tissues and the reformation of cells indicating the tissues of the penis can indeed be altered or changed? I mean it is taking on a new shape, is it not, via curving? I think this is clear proof that the formation, re-growth and shape (size in our case) can be changed and altered. And keep in mind, simple masturbation, no matter how frequent, is no where near as intense and direct as a strict PE regimen.

We are always told, you got what you got and it will just stay like that. Well, if masturbating can change the shape?????? Your thoughts?

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ok, sorry to start another thread, but I had a "brilliant thought." lol....Ok urologists have known for years that masturbation often causes the penis to become bent or to develop a curved shape.. It can develop a bend to the right, left, or even back in towards the body....Especially if you masturbate a lot. Well, I was wondering would this not be caused by breaking down of tissues and the reformation of cells indicating the tissues of the penis can indeed be altered or changed? I mean it is taking on a new shape, is it not, via curving? I think this is clear proof that the formation, re-growth and shape (size in our case) can be changed and altered. And keep in mind, simple masturbation, no matter how frequent, is no where near as intense and direct as a strict PE regimen.

We are always told, you got what you got and it will just stay like that. Well, if masturbating can change the shape?????? Your thoughts?

That is false, or highly debatable. Most sources, if you look it up, has other reasons for the curvature, which is usually present before any masturbation occurs.

ManWithPlan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@Hockey, I like your avatar ;p

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, ManWP.

Darrin- Not trying to be a jerk, but I looked into that issue a month back from many reliable sources and it is pretty unanimous that the curve from masturbation is a myth.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, ManWP.

Darrin- Not trying to be a jerk, but I looked into that issue a month back from many reliable sources and it is pretty unanimous that the curve from masturbation is a myth.
Well, it's not quite a myth, because trauma from rough masturbation that bends the penis one way or another could cause it. Though the fact that penis extenders are an accepted way by urologists to straighten the curve, and sometimes even accepted by insurance companies, could be taken as indirect proof that PE works.

Wolfmesser

Well Done !
Reaction score
I think the upward curve is more a less as a result of genetics, some also have downward curves or sideways curves, and some are perfectly parrelell to the floor. Genetics.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am living proof of the curve thing 100%. I banged 3 out in a row before lol before going to shag a girl and it felt weird after the third. I noticed over the next week or 2 it turtled up flaccid , and curved when erect. The doctor said it could be pyronies disease and there was nothing I could do. 1) pyronies isn't that less of an angle and it hurts so I've read. Mine dint hurt and it dint get worse either. 2) PE made it straighten out again and so there was something I could do about it. The more I go through life I realise that you can't take anyones word for the truth , no matter how reputable they are or how many people in the same group consciousness say the same thing, there is always a solution to a problem, you just have to find it.

Jackxxx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If masturbation has any influence om the shape, it occurs at an early age when the body is growing and developing, specially during puberty. After that, the proper hormonal environment is not present anymore, and manual PE exercises will have a limit. Beyond that only chemicals can make the difference.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So what if I masturbate in a different way , say all the way to the side or a twisting motion or even a little to hard, not hard enough to damage but enough to change the way the cells grow. If that's the case then it would work the other way too .not being able to enlarge your penis which is technically changing the shape of the penis, unless using hormones after the ages of growth/ puberty

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Masturbation if done right is technically the opposite of PE . Tight grip which doesnt encourage blood in, forget the heart and valves that regulate bood flow, if you had a loose balloon filled with blood and wanked on it the balloon would collapse, it jars the penis rather than pulls it out.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wank on it hard for a month, guarantee u won't damage urself to the point of trauma but over time it will deform

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The curve is present before most do any serious kind of masturbation...It is not caused by masturbation, unless in the most unique and severe situations and that is even stretching it. The curve whether up, down, left, or right is perfectly normal and not too uncommon.

Various forms of PE can help correct the curve, not caused by masturbation, which is good news.

I can't stress enough how funny it is that some think they are actually causing this with normal or even excessive masturbation.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I still don't get it, I had a perfectly straight penis , then it basically bent over night to the point where the consultant urologist said i could have mild pyronies and it's nothing to worry about because it cant be changed unless operated on. And I would lose prob an inch in length in the process. Cant stress how funny " it " is, is there some group of people in the know here who know more than top urologists. Sounds like an inside joke, quite frankly western medicine is toilet and I'm sure the PE gym could show them a thing or 2. Where have you read this, from the same doctors that pushed cigarettes and flouride. Look into how macrobiotics diet cures cancer, doctors go to jail for telling you to do that rather than the radioactive chemotherapy money making alternative , it's not proven some things just are.

Last edited:

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even so I could straighten my penis out through PE . Masturbate furiously for a year with the other hand and it would bend the other way. It's to variable anyway. Erection level , diet, probably thousands of ways there could be a different outcome. It's not a case of puberty ends and your just set in stone

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I still don't get it, I had a perfectly straight penis , then it basically bent over night to the point where the consultant urologist said i could have mild pyronies and it's nothing to worry about because it cant be changed unless operated on. And I would lose prob an inch in length in the process. Cant stress how funny " it " is, is there some group of people in the know here who know more than top urologists. Sounds like an inside joke, quite frankly western medicine is toilet and I'm sure the PE gym could show them a thing or 2. Where have you read this, from the same doctors that pushed cigarettes and flouride. Look into how macrobiotics diet cures cancer, doctors go to jail for telling you to do that rather than the radioactive chemotherapy money making alternative , it's not proven some things just are.
The only way for a curve to happen over night would be from some serious trauma that would cause it. You'd have well known you hurt yourself at the time, otherwise the curve was always there and you never noticed it.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So in that case I can pull it so hard it causes trauma and straighens it out, rather than doing PE over months and years to correct the curve. Apparently it only works one way now, you can fix it through PE and mould it like putty, but you can't do the opposite?

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So in that case I can pull it so hard it causes trauma and straighens it out, rather than doing PE over months and years to correct the curve. Apparently it only works one way now, you can fix it through PE and mould it like putty, but you can't do the opposite?
That's like taking your broken leg and jerking it back into place in hopes if it being instantly healed (or a limb with a torn ligament, or damaged muscle, what ever). You're only going to do more damage and heal nothing.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not really you missed the second point of my paragraph. If you put your leg in a vice for years with just enough pressure to bend it and cause micro breaks then it would probably bend. It's nothing like fixing a bone anyway so the whole point I just made is irrelevant, the penis is made out of soft tissue it's plyable. Oh and the whole pulling to straighten out thing was rhetorical .

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well actually yeah, you do jerk a broken bone back into place, it heals over time then you just break it the other way.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not really you missed the second point of my paragraph. If you put your leg in a vice for years with just enough pressure to bend it and cause micro breaks then it would probably bend. It's nothing like fixing a bone anyway so the whole point I just made is irrelevant, the penis is made out of soft tissue it's plyable. Oh and the whole pulling to straighten out thing was rhetorical .
And you missed where I said (or a limb with a torn ligament, or damaged muscle, what ever).

Well actually yeah, you do jerk a broken bone back into place, it heals over time then you just break it the other way.
I didn't know they teach sarcasm in medical school.