Indirect proof PE works.....

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fair play, I was sarcastic I'm sorry. But we aren't talking about bones so it's not worth comparing it to them. You said that it would happen through trauma, every time you weight lift or PE or even poke yourself hard in the leg it's causing trauma or stress at any level even down to the atomic level or beyond that. It doesn't need to be visiable to be happening over the course of months or even years

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fair play, I was sarcastic I'm sorry. But we aren't talking about bones so it's not worth comparing it to them. You said that it would happen through trauma, every time you weight lift or PE or even poke yourself hard in the leg it's causing trauma or stress at any level even down to the atomic level or beyond that. It doesn't need to be visiable to be happening over the course of months or even years
And you missed where I said (or a limb with a torn ligament, or damaged muscle, what ever)...again.

Over months or years just tiny amounts of trauma will make a difference, but like I said, for it to happen overnight (like you are saying happened to you) it would be the result of severe trauma.

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I still don't get it, I had a perfectly straight penis , then it basically bent over night to the point where the consultant urologist said i could have mild pyronies and it's nothing to worry about because it cant be changed unless operated on. And I would lose prob an inch in length in the process. Cant stress how funny " it " is, is there some group of people in the know here who know more than top urologists. Sounds like an inside joke, quite frankly western medicine is toilet and I'm sure the PE gym could show them a thing or 2. Where have you read this, from the same doctors that pushed cigarettes and flouride. Look into how macrobiotics diet cures cancer, doctors go to jail for telling you to do that rather than the radioactive chemotherapy money making alternative , it's not proven some things just are.

You may have lost me in some of that ramble...

I'm sorry about your troubles, but my main point is that your curve did not originate from masturbation. Doctors, experts, scientists from all over the world agree with that.

You don't have to tell me that some views are wrong. Example is circumcision in the US is still widely done by doctors and there is no reason for it. But that has hidden agenda/money maker for them. In this case, the research has been done and common sense has to prevail...

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand why ur saying that to me, read back a bit man I was saying that is possible to bend via masturbation , not just causing blunt trauma for something like pyronies to occour, we have got wires crossed.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am living proof of the curve thing 100%. I banged 3 out in a row before lol before going to shag a girl and it felt weird after the third. I noticed over the next week or 2 it turtled up flaccid , and curved when erect. The doctor said it could be pyronies disease and there was nothing I could do. 1) pyronies isn't that less of an angle and it hurts so I've read. Mine dint hurt and it dint get worse either. 2) PE made it straighten out again and so there was something I could do about it. The more I go through life I realise that you can't take anyones word for the truth , no matter how reputable they are or how many people in the same group consciousness say the same thing, there is always a solution to a problem, you just have to find it.

I still don't get it, I had a perfectly straight penis , then it basically bent over night to the point where the consultant urologist said i could have mild pyronies and it's nothing to worry about because it cant be changed unless operated on. And I would lose prob an inch in length in the process. Cant stress how funny " it " is, is there some group of people in the know here who know more than top urologists. Sounds like an inside joke, quite frankly western medicine is toilet and I'm sure the PE gym could show them a thing or 2. Where have you read this, from the same doctors that pushed cigarettes and flouride. Look into how macrobiotics diet cures cancer, doctors go to jail for telling you to do that rather than the radioactive chemotherapy money making alternative , it's not proven some things just are.

I don't understand why ur saying that to me, read back a bit man I was saying that is possible to bend via masturbation , not just causing blunt trauma for something like pyronies to occour, we have got wires crossed.
Wires are crossed indeed, but it really doesn't sound like you were just simply masturbating and developed a curve over time.

For a curve to happen from masturbation, it would have to be years or more of masturbating while unnaturally bending your penis to one direction or the other. Despite that, you're saying that you developed a curve from masturbating basically overnight. The ONLY way for that to happen would indeed be what the Urologist said, Peyronie's disease. You say you never felt pain, correct? Never noticed signs of an injury? Chances are the curve was already there, you just never noticed it before, or you have a really high pain threshold and yanked on your willy way to hard and bent it like all hell.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well I know that my curve originated through masturbation, sorry, and it's not a trouble either lol, who's moaning I'm flying. Why do I need to look at doctors and scientists to know it's possible . Anything is possible , whatever you think of is possible we just haven't found out a way to do it yet, we live in something which is infinite . Are these the same top scientists and doctors who diagnose a young man with schizophrenia and tell him meds are the only option, and that he'll be I'll for the rest of his life. How about Pff no, I decide what I do and your meds are poison. Funnily enough that boys me and I've been med free for a good year and I'm just a normal dude symptom free and have a positive outlook on life that people look at and want in capsule form. I'd still be sectioned and dribbling on my self if it were for the scientists please. I don't like to bring that stuff up because it gives people the cance to demonise you and discredit you, but it's a valid example, it's possible , fact in that case. The things I worked out to cure my " ilness" are being said by radical psychologists right now , cutting edge stuff. It's not common place but it works or has truth in it. How can you accept info from these scientists when PE is a myth in there eyes. Do you have the the Charlie sheen pic as a piss take , because that guy is on a level

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You're on a world of your own there.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wires are crossed indeed, but it really doesn't sound like you were just simply masturbating and developed a curve over time.

For a curve to happen from masturbation, it would have to be years or more of masturbating while unnaturally bending your penis to one direction or the other. Despite that, you're saying that you developed a curve from masturbating basically overnight. The ONLY way for that to happen would indeed be what the Urologist said, Peyronie's disease. You say you never felt pain, correct? Never noticed signs of an injury? Chances are the curve was already there, you just never noticed it before, or you have a really high pain threshold and yanked on your willy way to hard and bent it like all hell.

Hehe cool man, that's the thing some people wank away like loons man, superman fist and all. This is what I mean i think it is pooiable, some might be more susceptible to the speed in which it occurs through the battering process lol. I know having a straight boyzee now if I wanked with the other hand with no respect it would bend the other way, not even to the point of trauma, just over time. It wasn't pain it was like an itch inside, and there was no swelling or bruising. He couldn't even feel a lump man so he just generalised it without looking deeper into the individual case like everything else that's generalised, my flaccid had a dent in it jokes man. And turtled . He said it was fine and said possibly mild pyronies. I've looked into it and it's not that, people are missed diagnosed all the time, I can name people around me as examples. Say if I bashed off with the other hand like this and it went the other way, it would have been said that I might have a natural curve there, can u see what I mean bro, and I do appreciate this conversation btw

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Edging, this may be indeed a penis growing exercise. sustaining a boner for a long period of time say greater than 20 minutes, may actually result in permanant erectile growth.

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You sound like an uncool Charlie Sheen...on heavy drugs, Wanna. And for the record, in 99% of cases, masturbation will not cause a curve. I have read of extreme sex w/ a woman on top over a long period of time/cases may cause a slight curve, if that helps.

Google, "What causes Penis Curve" and see how many studies cite "masturbation." Few to none list as a reason of curvature.

Most cite:

Peyronie's disease
Weak and poor development
Restrictive clothing
Injury/ Fracture
Heredity
hypospadias
Strenuous sex w/ woman on top
I'm trying to help you along with the others. You are not examining the right reason, so how are you to fix the problem or at least identify it?

Last edited:
Reactions: DemOne

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I am in a world of my own, why would I want it any other way. I don't need to live in a world of like minded people who I can look to for reassurance on the group think, which is obv what you emply with that comment saying I'm on my own. Don't wanna say it but it's genius , WINNING

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And those people who masturbate by basically beating the living hell out of their penis, aren't causing a gradual curve to their penis due to normal masturbation. They're causing injuries and severe trauma through unnatural means.

Though the word pain for a symptom of Peyronie's disease is somewhat a broad term. An odd itch inside, even with no swelling or bruising, would very well be a symptom of trauma enduced Peyronie's disease. True, people are misdiagnosed all the time. It's also true that people who go on the internet just searching for what their problem is are self-misdiagnosed far more then one would be misdiagnosed by a medical professional. Who is better to trust, a Urologist who went to medical school, or some anonymous postings on the internet that may or may not be of any factual truth?

Reactions: Hockey_NY

Hockey_NY

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah I am in a world of my own, why would I want it any other way. I don't need to live in a world of like minded people who I can look to for reassurance on the group think, which is obv what you emply with that comment saying I'm on my own. Don't wanna say it but it's genius , WINNING

Just trying to help, along with DemOne.

Look, I started looking through the internet for this type of curve issue 1-2 months back and I have just found little to no backing to what you are believing. It is not even suggested in nearly all studies. So instead of believing something that is false, perhaps you should examine if it is a real issue like some kind of trauma to your penis or Peyronie's disease? And as Dem notes, a specialized doctor may be able to help.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mate jokes Charlie sheen hasn't sratched the surface of where my brains been he's been functioning as a celebrity lol. Rated tho he doesn't care. there's the demonisation thing apparently I'm on drugs ? Ur brain doesn't understand so it's dismissed. Comndemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance- Albert Einstein. That's like comparing walkers crisps and kettle chips, there both crisps but totally different. why am imitating him lol because he is logical Pff . So now sex can bend it, but wanking can't . Critical thinking much?

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sex can bend it the same way those people who beat the living hell out of their wieners do. SEVERE TRAUMA. If you basically have the weight of a full grown female or male bend the penis during sex, bad things can happen.

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is hard to understand? Some people will bend through masturbation, past the age of puberty

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There's smashing it with a hammer then wanking hard, like most people do, this hard is hard enough to cause change , stop over analysing my words. There's a light grip and man grip

wannabeast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No it's not severe, so severe it is hardly noticed. Severe is bad, noticeable pain. When you weightlift it's trauma fact, it tears the muscle fibres, you dont go the the doctor after ever day at the gym do you, man this is like talking chinese to an englishman

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
I would like to hear big AL on this . I do believe he fixes curveture through exercise. I think there is some evidence that over prolonged period of time you can change penis shape through exercise. After all that is what we are all doing. Shaping seems more difficult than straight size increase . If for instance you want head size only ,you might do a lot of uli ,well I had some success, or top girth you might do uli and squeezes yeah that went ok.
Now both these shape changes took a long time for a relatively small size increase,whereas base girth would come easily for me.

DemOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, because noticing an internal itch in the penis, a lump, deformation, and a bend happening basically overnight is not severe trauma and the result of normal masturbation.

Got it.