Ideal length and girth?

TheGodJr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... I was wondering what you think (from the female perspective) a perfect girth and length would be. I know it would vary from woman to woman... but my whole reason for PE is to give maximum pleasure (not an ego trip)

A bit off topic... but has anyone grown much after 18? I always assumed natural growth stopped or at least slowed dramatically, but it would be helpful to know what i could have to look forward to :) I am 18 FYI

eompow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That sight has been the topic of many threads. Lots of negative feed back on it from the members. If you study it the majority of men would not make the grade. Would not recommend it as a guide.

It seems from reading many threads and getting feed back 8 x 6 is the most desired. Longer or more girth being a size issue for some partners.

Have a great PE day

Last edited:

BMot

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Take no notice of that chart, it's bullshit.

The ideal size will vary a lot from woman to woman and a lot of women will say "it's not the size that matters, but how you use it"; so it's impossible to say.

A lot of guys around here say that their ultimate goal is 8" x 6" - I, myself, am aiming for 7.75" x 5.5".

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
I really wish people would stop using that chart... it's stupid. No data or real research behind that. Plus, take into account that it is hard to tell what size is what without measuring. sh*t, if I didn't measure I would have NO idea how big around my cock is.
6 length, 5 girth. Both above average. Average is about 5.6-8" BP while girth is around 4.5" I believe. If you know what you're doing any size dick will be fine.
Most people seem to want a 8x6, just because that seems pretty damn big. Honestly, so long as you don't have micropenis you should have no issues pleasuring a woman if you know what to do. Pleasuring (NOT FUCKING) a woman is an all day task.

Last edited:

Gator

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That chart is hilarious.
I'd love to meet the women who think 11 x 7.25 is "enjoyable."

Ideal length = 7 - 8"
Ideal Girth = 5 - 5.5"

... in my opinion anyways. That also happens to be my goal (7x5)

You're not massive but you're definitely not small or average. Cement a 7x5 with 10 EQ and max stamina...perfect cock.

OlderGuy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm no fan of that chart but thought it was worth the topic. No idea where or how they got that data. Agree with the sentiments. Most women don't know how big it is.

Big O

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Is there any actual data behind this chart?
The only way i could see this chart being constructed is by researchers paying a random selection of sex workers to measure, and then rate the experience... still there are sooo many hidden problems. Being sex workers, first or last performance, etc...

Gyrta

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm aiming for 7Nbpel x 6.25 meg.
I sometimes want to higher my goal to 8nbpel, but I wonder if that's not to much on a 5.7" guy fucking small girls.

NP97

Retired ModeratorPEGym Hero
Reaction score
Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
I shorter than that, and I'm at about 7.4" NBP (although I don't measure it anymore). Doesn't look weird, it makes it look even better being on the shorter side.

frb3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
According to more reliable surveys average penis length in the US is 5" and Italy holds the lead at 5.5" the chart is El Toro dodo.

dnice

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
im actually at a point where all i care about is endurance and multiorgasms , my dick is fine only my mind is telling me i need it bigger
im 7 inches and 5.0 girth ....

TheGodJr

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the input everyone... but no one answered my second question lol

So you guys think that 6x5 is good? I was always led to believe i was inadiquate

RockofFox

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
6 x 5 is most definately adequate mate

budlightlion

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The chart don't seem that off to me, because there is a person on Betterman who gets his girth up to 9.25". To help you picture that, it's about the size of a colt 45.

Women can take whatever you're packing.