Cheap Hardgainer 2inch Length, 1.5 inch girth 6-months

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So life has been busy and I haven't had much time for pe, but I'm going to have a little free time coming up here where I can be a little distracted.

I was thinking of how I could do it a little differently this time, just to make it interesting.

So I banded in only one direction last week, all day...to the left. I had noticed in the past when I banded in one direction that my penis would then tilt slightly in that direction. After banding in both left and right directions, the tilt would be gone.

I assumed that it tilts left when I banded left because the ligaments are stretched on one side and not the other, giving the slight tilt. So my question was, how long would that tilt last? So here it is 4 days later and my penis still tilts slightly left, and though I didn't measure, it looks that it is tilted by the same amount. Its not a huge tilt, but its noticeable. So I'll just band right for a day, and I'm pretty confident the tilt will disappear.

So specificity of angle is very important. I gues this goes to the loss of tug and other theories. Banding down and hanging are great if want to increase your hang. Banding left and right will loosen up and add length in conjuction with banding done.... but are not as specific as it could be.....ideally I would band straight out.

But I can't do that in my pants as I walk around all day, not to mention, what would I tie it to? I think this is where jelqing has an advantage over other exercise types, because it stretches at any angle, and most of us emphasize straight out. The problem is it requires all my focus and my hands both of witch tire, and for me, I don't like the feel, and I have sh*t to do. I'm not jelqing for 2 hours.

So, what if I tied one end of the band to my desk, and the other end I loop around the doc johnson on my penis. This way, I stretch straight out. I can change the tension by stepping forward, back or side to side...and my hands are free to work.

So I tried it....and I like it so far. I wrote this while I was in banded traction to my desk. My goal is to give this a whirl for a couple months and then report back.

Becausewhynot

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Woow I liked the bottle technique. I was thinking of trying it with a ketchup bottle, but I didn't need it.Because I made an air pump out of a silicon can and I fill it with water and vacuum it. But what I'm wondering is, don't you need to increase the vacuum? How did you increase vakum with this bottle?

HangHung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So, what if I tied one end of the band to my desk, and the other end I loop around the doc johnson on my penis. This way, I stretch straight out. I can change the tension by stepping forward, back or side to side...and my hands are free to work.

So I tried it....and I like it so far. I wrote this while I was in banded traction to my desk. My goal is to give this a whirl for a couple months and then report back.

There are a lot of people that have done a variation of this through fulcrum hanging. They'll screw a pulley into the back of the underside of their desk, and run a cable/cord from their hanger through the pulley and down to whatever amount of weights they want to use. I'll probably be doing this myself whenever I decide I want to focus on the SO angle.

There's also a guy named dustpan who I believe was a top gainer that does something more like what you're doing, independent of weights (although I believe he does hang crazy heavy IIRC). He basically will tie his hanger setup to a nearby doorknob, and lean against his cock with his bodyweight in various directions. I'm sure you can imagine in your mind how you could hit various different angles this way. Throwing on a tension meter would also allow for some consistency with the force used and a force progression plan as needed.

Reactions: bigbob23

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Woow I liked the bottle technique. I was thinking of trying it with a ketchup bottle, but I didn't need it.Because I made an air pump out of a silicon can and I fill it with water and vacuum it. But what I'm wondering is, don't you need to increase the vacuum? How did you increase vakum with this bottle?

Any type of bottle will do that has the right tension, volume and opening diameter. One thing, I have tried non drinking bottles (like mayonyase jar) and the lips is not rounded for comfort like a drinking bottle, so it was too uncomfortable. Experiment to find the right bottle for you, just be careful. If you find a particular bottle that works for you, please share it here.

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are a lot of people that have done a variation of this through fulcrum hanging. They'll screw a pulley into the back of the underside of their desk, and run a cable/cord from their hanger through the pulley and down to whatever amount of weights they want to use. I'll probably be doing this myself whenever I decide I want to focus on the SO angle.

There's also a guy named dustpan who I believe was a top gainer that does something more like what you're doing, independent of weights (although I believe he does hang crazy heavy IIRC). He basically will tie his hanger setup to a nearby doorknob, and lean against his cock with his bodyweight in various directions. I'm sure you can imagine in your mind how you could hit various different angles this way. Throwing on a tension meter would also allow for some consistency with the force used and a force progression plan as needed.

Hey great post. Thanks for the heads up. I guess you buy a tension meter at a home improvement store?

Last edited:

Becausewhynot

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Any type of bottle will do that has the right tension, volume and opening diameter. One thing, I have tried non drinking bottles (like mayonyase jar) and the lips is not rounded for comfort like a drinking bottle, so it was too uncomfortable. Experiment to find the right bottle for you, just be careful. If you find a particular bottle that works for you, please share it here.

i tried it today but i didn't find workly bottle.after i add a hot water, bottle constricted and when i was press the bottle didn't fixed and i have a few vacuum.
do you recommend another bottle?

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i tried it today but i didn't find workly bottle.after i add a hot water, bottle constricted and when i was press the bottle didn't fixed and i have a few vacuum.
do you recommend another bottle?

I recommend water bottles. Go to the store and squeeze them. I buy mine at dollar tree. I also have links to different ones I've used listed elsewhere in the thread.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great thread Bigbob23, what stands out the most about this thread to me is that you stuck it out for so long and eventually found a method that worked for you.

Hopefully this reaches many of the hard gainers that want to give up.

Congrats on your success.

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Great thread Bigbob23, what stands out the most about this thread to me is that you stuck it out for so long and eventually found a method that worked for you.

Hopefully this reaches many of the hard gainers that want to give up.

Congrats on your success.

Hey thanks BigO. I couldn't agree more...each person needs to find a routine that they will stick with and works for them.

WaterBottleGoals

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone been doing this consistently or on & off? Any updates, results, good or bad?

I added bottling to my regiment for ~3 weeks, but overdid it with too tight of a bottle (don't use vitamin bottles for it!) and had to take a 1 month break.

Now I've been back and doing it for ~3 weeks combined with a Phallosan-like device. No big girth gains yet, but my CS has visibly increased.

I pump for ~1 hour per day 30 mins on, 5 mins off, 30 mins on and do that every other day. I feel like 2 hours per day would be doable if you're more conditioned, but I'm trying to be much more careful so I'm not doing that for a while.

vamaci

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has anyone been doing this consistently or on & off? Any updates, results, good or bad?

I added bottling to my regiment for ~3 weeks, but overdid it with too tight of a bottle (don't use vitamin bottles for it!) and had to take a 1 month break.

Now I've been back and doing it for ~3 weeks combined with a Phallosan-like device. No big girth gains yet, but my CS has visibly increased.

I pump for ~1 hour per day 30 mins on, 5 mins off, 30 mins on and do that every other day. I feel like 2 hours per day would be doable if you're more conditioned, but I'm trying to be much more careful so I'm not doing that for a while.

Yea, I gained around half a cm girth in under 2 months when I was doing my bottling + jelqing routine religiously. Took a break but starting it again now. I've lost gains but they seem to come back quite fast when I start my routine again.

malemodel

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I got a bathmate about a month ago, and the bathmate has given me about 0.25" in length and 1/8" in girth. The bathmate is pretty effective!

Norwaydude1

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
What routine did you use? And have the gains stayed?

Need2blonger

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Man I wish it was more comfortable where the bottle seals against your body. Might need a smaller diameter opening. Hell it try to suck my balls into the bottle.

MojoRisin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First thank you to pegym, as a non logged in lurker I learned a lot. I joined to share what I learned. Important principles: Duration, Heat, Comfort ...or in other words use slight-warm-long tension

Girth (+1.5 inches)
: Buy a water bottle at Dollar Tree. Mine looked like this. https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F236x%2F18%2F74%2F64%2F187464a7373c44093eba777bbed13759.jpg&f=1
OR this
https://www.dollartree.com/fruit-infuser-water-bottles-with-pop-up-lids-28-floz/288813

Fill it about half with hot-bath-warm water (if you're smaller you'll need more water). Get hard, put it in, squeeze bottle to create dent in the bottle, press against your body so air can't get in, squeeze out the dent to make the vacuum. I sit and work on my computer. I move the dent around around the bottle by squeezing different places, feels good and moves the blood around. I do this until the water is room temperature, it takes a long while. Then I squeeze the bottle to remove the vacuum, pull out and work it. Ulis/manual clamping mostly, just to make it as hard as possible. Very little jelqing. I'll pull on the head and uli/manual clamp to try to make it as hard as I can. I may edge but no further. Repeat the process. Remember, the objective is light tension, long duration, 5 minutes in the shower is too short. When done I put on a TPE Condom to stop turtiling and keep it warm:https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M3WFFAS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1or https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=penis+sheath+&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_sop=15

Length(+2 inches)
Wearing a TPE condom, I tie it down my leg using a thera-band nylon tube from my exercise gym. Something like this:

https://garden.handyage.com/images/property_images/3962a829958e5ad887b920b89a79f81c6b5121e7.jpeg

I remove the handles and loop it at the end as pictured and place my boy in the loop pulling tight. I wrap the tubing down and back around my leg. When the stretch aches, I tie it in the opposite direction up and around the waist or I let it rest with just the TPE condom on. Then I switch legs. Light tension. Long duration. At first I was sensitive and wore this over the TPE condom:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008RBKNRO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

End turtle-ing

1. Wear boxers or go commando,
  2. Buy a TPE condom and wear it constantly during the day when not stretching, see above
  3. Modified fowfers at night-laying down, bend your knees up towards your chest , pull him down so the head is as close to the knees as possible, pinch him between your legs, lower your knees down slowly, feel the pull, go to sleep...if you wake up, repeat.
  4. Trade skinny jeans/tight fitting pants for something with more room so the boy has room to grow. Traction devices will show in tight pants, even the tpe condom.
I'm 8x6.5 now and am pretty much done. Right now I feel a little softer, so I'll work that...but the pumping feels so damn good...gotta give it up for a while though. I could tell as I grew the wife was pleasantly surprised when I entered. But she got used to it. She doesn't come much easier surprisingly. I just like the feel of it, and knowing I've hit the size of the female ideal penis by some studies...or that I'm bigger than 99.9% by volume. Now what didn't work for me: Hanging and jelqing, traciton device mostly because they gave too much tension or not enough duration (can't do those very easily at work) and didn't feel good.

Hey Bob, if you're still around, got a question or two about your method. First of all, is the water bottle primarily a warm up, or is that an important part of the girth gains itself?

Also, to distill your process down, for girth (with the exclusion of the water bottle) it was mainly ulis manual clamps and for length its stretching tied to leg, with a bit of extra tug while moving right?

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Bob, if you're still around, got a question or two about your method. First of all, is the water bottle primarily a warm up, or is that an important part of the girth gains itself?

Also, to distill your process down, for girth (with the exclusion of the water bottle) it was mainly ulis manual clamps and for length its stretching tied to leg, with a bit of extra tug while moving right?

The water bottle is NOT just a warm up. It is an essential part of the whole process and I would use the bottle until the water got luke warm. Then get as hard as possible, then get warm water again. I would bottle for long periods of time.

Yes, the length was don with a exercise band, but I would change directions. I would tie down the leg, until it start to hurt, then I would wrap the band around my waist, pulling it in the upward opposite direction, then I would tie down the other leg.

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man I wish it was more comfortable where the bottle seals against your body. Might need a smaller diameter opening. Hell it try to suck my balls into the bottle.

It does try to pull the balls in. Just press the bottle against your body to try to prevent that. It takes some practice. The process should feel good. If you are in pain when you are bottling, you are doing it wrong.

Reactions: Need2blonger

bigbob23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What routine did you use? And have the gains stayed?

I would wake up, bottle while I get some work done, then put n the band and go about my day. I would then bottle when I came home. I'd bottle whenever I got the chance.
The gains have stayed.

firemechanic

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Maybe I am not using the proper search words but what is a TPE condom?

lunapt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How long do you think u do the pump for a day?