Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Hey big al, are you sure you are not a penis guru? :)

If used for any other meaning besides "teacher", then no. I don't call myself anything but a coach.

winnerByDefault

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Big Al,

What is your current size (BPEL & MSEG)

And what are your gains from start and how long they took you?

Best!

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

Frogman1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wandering if Big Al is still around? I have emailed him twice in the last week with no response. Do I have correct email? [email protected] . I have been wanting to join the coach but I can't get him to respond to email. Sure hope he isn't that busy. Thanks

tipico23

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
He seems always online on the forum but never responds to people.

Frogman1

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wander if he even does coaching anymore?? I see his ads all over the place but he sure don't respond to his email.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Just wandering if Big Al is still around? I have emailed him twice in the last week with no response. Do I have correct email? [email protected] . I have been wanting to join the coach but I can't get him to respond to email. Sure hope he isn't that busy. Thanks

I believe that we're already in contact via email and PM.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
He seems always online on the forum but never responds to people.

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I "never" reply to people?

While I do occasionally take one or (rarely) two days off per week, I'm on this forum 6 and sometimes 7 days a week and I do my best to reply to each individual PM, visitor message, and thread reply addressed to me.

If for some reason your emails to the MeCoach address aren't getting through, please feel free to PM me and I'll provide you with my primary email address.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Wander if he even does coaching anymore?? I see his ads all over the place but he sure don't respond to his email.

It would be appreciated if, in the future, you expressed more patience before making those types of statements.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
OOOH, I think tipico and Frogman have discovered what makes that Gorilla "ROAR"!:becky:

Certainly no anger over that, but patience is something very necessary for training success.

It could also be that because I'm usually posting daily, that when I don't post it just appears to stand out more.

ben22

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Big Al

First of all just appreciate you giving us some of your time to answer our questions.
The reason why I'm asking you is because some of the new excerises that I have tried are from your jelq free routine, and in 2 days already noticed a difference in girth

My question is

Where to go from here
Well 3 months has passed and i have now completed the JP90 Routine
I have gained 0.5 in Length, 0.0 in girth and my EQ is through the roof( only once did i have a negative pi and that was on my first week with edema build up but since then every single day i've had good PI's.
My routine has been 20 minutes of stretching, 150 wet jelq's and 30 V jelq's.

What routine should i do now?
I started doing some squeezes into my routine from BIG AL's Jelq free routine for only 2 days
So my Routine looked like this.
20-25 mins stretching
150 Jelq's
5X10 sets of Squeezes lasting no more then 3 seconds( i squeeze at below glans. kegel and then also squeeze the base.
Occasionally finished off with edging for about 20 mins

I noticed a big difference in just how my girth felt during being flaccid after doing those squeezes and i would really like to use them and hopefully if you guys think it is ok maybe do only squeezes to replace my Jelq's. I also noticed the Side to side bend is popular but i'm yet to be able to find a working video to fully understand how to do it. Any other stretches or routines that you could suggest would be much appreciated!

Also i was thinking about buying a LG hanger and do some light hanging, I was also considering the Bathmate, but apparently it is quite common to get discolouration on your penis which is permenant, so im thinking its best if i avoid that.
My long term goal is to get
Close to 7.5 NBEL and 5.75 in Girth
Maybe bigger depending how i go

Thanks for your time!

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Hi Big Al

First of all just appreciate you giving us some of your time to answer our questions.
The reason why I'm asking you is because some of the new excerises that I have tried are from your jelq free routine, and in 2 days already noticed a difference in girth

My question is

Where to go from here
Well 3 months has passed and i have now completed the JP90 Routine
I have gained 0.5 in Length, 0.0 in girth and my EQ is through the roof( only once did i have a negative pi and that was on my first week with edema build up but since then every single day i've had good PI's.
My routine has been 20 minutes of stretching, 150 wet jelq's and 30 V jelq's.

What routine should i do now?
I started doing some squeezes into my routine from BIG AL's Jelq free routine for only 2 days
So my Routine looked like this.
20-25 mins stretching
150 Jelq's
5X10 sets of Squeezes lasting no more then 3 seconds( i squeeze at below glans. kegel and then also squeeze the base.
Occasionally finished off with edging for about 20 mins

I noticed a big difference in just how my girth felt during being flaccid after doing those squeezes and i would really like to use them and hopefully if you guys think it is ok maybe do only squeezes to replace my Jelq's. I also noticed the Side to side bend is popular but i'm yet to be able to find a working video to fully understand how to do it. Any other stretches or routines that you could suggest would be much appreciated!

Also i was thinking about buying a LG hanger and do some light hanging, I was also considering the Bathmate, but apparently it is quite common to get discolouration on your penis which is permenant, so im thinking its best if i avoid that.
My long term goal is to get
Close to 7.5 NBEL and 5.75 in Girth
Maybe bigger depending how i go

Thanks for your time!

You're welcome :)

The routine you're doing is a bit in advanced of the standard Jelq Free routine. For one, performing 25 minutes of stretching is extremely advanced. Normally, I'd recommend starting off at 100 reps or so of the "Side to Side" stretch- which in most cases wouldn't take more than 3 minutes to complete. As far as that exercise is concerned, follow the written instructions over the video.

There's also no jelqs in a Jelq Free routine :)

Adding even more to your current regimen might be a bit much. My advice- go through your records and make a note of which movements you feel best worked for you. Pare your workout down to the essentials of what works and discard the rest.

karovanyhad

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi Big Al,

I am new member here on PEGYM.
I already had read many articles and threads on this site but I would like to ask some questions anyway.

I am uncircumcised guy with penis above 7inches(did not take those special measurments yet but I will soon :)), and recently I have bought Bathmate X40.
Do you have some good tips about using a bathmate eg. which training program and exercices I should combine with it to maximize my lenght and girth gains and so on?

Thank you very much

Roadglide

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello Big Al, I really would like to thank you on the great information yourself and members have posted on this site. It is a great wealth. Below is my current PE and was wondering what your thoughts are on it. Any tips would be great. Thanks.

I am working up to 30 min elliptical training for cardio and weight lost. Since the beginning of August I've gone from 182 lbs to 173 lbs as of today. I am looking for another 10 lbs off.

As of last Friday this is my current PE training:
* After morning shower with 5 min rag warm up
* 5 min on Bathmate Hercules, 1 min off with warm rag, 10 mins on again
* while bathmate is on I do 3 sets of 15 kegels as well

After work: 20 min cardio workout..(eventually 30 min) working on my stamina
*10 min warm up hot rag,
*Basic stretches(front,down,up,side left,side right,circular) 30-40 sec each and I do 3 sets of these
*warm down 10 mins
*10 mins of 2 handed jelqing
*warm down 5 mins.

Have shower and supper.
Around 6:30
*10 min warm up hot rag
*2 - 3 hrs of X4 extender stretching
*5 - 10 min warm down

After the extender I edge 2 - 3 times 5x per week and 3 times per week after edging I masturbate.

I have also started taking along with my:
*Centrum 50+ multivitamin (morning)
* 800 UI og vitamin E (morning)
* NO3 L-arginine 3 capsules (evening)
*Anabolic Freak (2 morning and 2 evening).

August 4th,2015 started: FG: 3.75 FL: 3.5 EG: 4.5 BPEL: 5.5

September 5th, 2015 FG: 4.125 FL: 4.125 EG: 4.875 BPEL: 6.125 BPFSL: 6.25

I am happy so far with my gains. my erection girth feels sooo..much larger in my hand it feels great.

Currently I start on Sundays and finish Thursday evenings with the week end off. So 5 on with 2 off.
Should I change too: 2 on, 1 off, 2 on and 2 off instead?

How does this sound as a PE training routine to my experienced members. All help is definitely welcomed.

Last edited: