Stan's stretching journal

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
As of today I'm back to my full routine. Glans still gets a little sore, but the grip is now as good as ever, and I just matched the best BPFSL measurements I used to get before the break (10"15/32 pre-session, 10"1/2 post-session) :)

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've noticed in the last few days that the gap between my pre-session and post-session measurements seems to be closing, I can reach just a hair shy of 10"1/2 pre-session now, while 10"1/2 is still the absolute max I get post-session.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep on rocking Stan, your doing well. Great results.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks BigO!
No time today for my full routine, only did three sessions but could reach very close to the 1/2" mark again :)

Pucko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey buddy, your dick is massive.

Do you think it's possible for me to gain .5"-1" in a year doing some stretching?

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
^ Yes, anything is possible! It's all a matter of how bad you want it, and the approach/method that you use to achieve it. Stay safe!

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Stan what do you do when you keep on getting erect during your stretches ?

Realman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
So wont this affect sexual performance ?

Plus arent you stretching everyday so are you releasing everyday ?

Dont you feel tired ?

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Max BPFSL is still exactly 10"1/2 (pre-session, the "post-session effect" has almost completely disappeared now so I don't bother with that measurement anymore). I get the exact same measurements every day: 1st session 7/16, 2nd session 15/32, 3rd session just shy of 1/2, and 1/2 from the 4th session on...

Last edited:

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
In the last few days I've noticed a much awaited drop in erection angle, sure sign of EL gains to come

Just remembered I had posted this without any follow-up. Well, it didn't last.

I don't recall having ever gained any EL without a severe EQ drop though, of at least a week, with the shaft feeling disconnected from the inner penis. In an attempt to make this happen without resorting to smoking again and/or drinking heavily every night, I decided to stop doing kegels, as of yesterday. I will of course keep on doing my strong erect reverse kegels, and hopefully completely screw up my pelvic floor balance. Before you ask, yes I'm serious, and I'm single with no sex plans in the near future :)

If anything I believe this will be an interesting experiment.

So, yesterday was Day 1 of No Kegels: EQ 10/10, ejaculation control 10/10.

Day 2: EQ 10/10, ejaculation control 10/10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88man

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Days 3 & 4 of No Kegels: zero privacy, no stretching or erect work.

Day 5: EQ 9/10, ejaculation control 4/10 (as expected after 2 days of abstinence).

Last edited:

88man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your journal is a great inspiration for myself. Thanks for the incredible upkeep of your log.

I've been doing an every-day approach this time around and have noticed a much faster acquisition of gains. Though, I've also been jelqing 10 minutes as well.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the incredible upkeep of your log.

Thanks for noticing :)

I've been doing an every-day approach this time around and have noticed a much faster acquisition of gains.

Do you mean you measure every day too? If so, you have to be *extremely* careful of measurement consistency. I can't count the times I saw higher readings due to tiny differences in ruler placement... Still, I think that once you're used to taking all variables into account, it's a great way to keep motivated when you see gains, and to avoid wasting too much time experimenting with new techniques when you don't.

-----------------

Glans injury again today. It looks as if the epithelium is about to shed, and having it rub against some hard dry skin spots on my hand while stretching removed some of it too early in two places. It doesn't bleed this time and it's not really painful but very red and sensitive, so I'd rather stop all stretching until it's completely healed. Too bad, since during my second session I heard and felt a couple of clicks coming from my ligs, and I could already stretch to a full 1/2" at my third session. Then I noticed the two red spots... Hopefully I can still do some erect work tonight.

Last edited:

88man

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for noticing :)

Do you mean you measure every day too? If so, you have to be *extremely* careful of measurement consistency. I can't count the times I saw "improved" readings due to tiny differences in ruler placement... Still, I think that once you're used to taking all variables into account, it's a great way to keep motivated when you see gains, and to avoid wasting too much time experimenting with new techniques when you don't.

-----------------

Glans injury again today. It looks as if the epithelium is about to shed, and having it rub against some hard dry skin spots on my hand while stretching removed some of it too early in two places. It doesn't bleed this time and it's not really painful but very red and sensitive, so I'd rather stop all stretching until it's completely healed. Too bad, since during my second session I heard and felt a couple of clicks coming from my ligs, and I could already stretch to a full 1/2" at my third session. Then I noticed the two red spots... Hopefully I can still do some erect work tonight.

I don't measure every day, though, I do take flaccid stretched length measurements every week to see how I'm responding to my training. I will only take BPEL and EG measurements once a month to track my progress in a spreadsheet chart. I'm very consistent with my ruler placement. Most of my motivation comes from the notion that consistency equates to a potential growth.

About your glans injury, I'd recommend using some aloe on it twice daily. I've had a skin injury before and reduced my healing time by applying aloe to it. The injury was about in the same place before and took much longer to fully recover without the aloe.

Stan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't measure every day, though, I do take flaccid stretched length measurements every week to see how I'm responding to my training. I will only take BPEL and EG measurements once a month to track my progress in a spreadsheet chart. I'm very consistent with my ruler placement.

Sounds good :)

About your glans injury, I'd recommend using some aloe on it twice daily. I've had a skin injury before and reduced my healing time by applying aloe to it. The injury was about in the same place before and took much longer to fully recover without the aloe.

Glans is healing super fast all by itself. What I'm more worried about are my dry hands with patches of very hard cracked skin. I get this every winter and it usually goes away when the weather gets better, but not this time. Aloe is something I haven't tried yet, thanks for the tip.

---------------------

Day 7 of No Kegels: EQ 8/10, ejaculation control 7/10.
As expected, cum is getting very thin, with yellowish lumps (eww). Shooting distance doesn't seem to have changed yet.