JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

Lianos

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Grasp your penis behind the glans in the O.K. grip palm down and stretch to the left holding the stretch against the theigh.

Hi JP, I'm a newbie. I have a problem about the basic stretch practics. It is the prepuce rather than the glans that I pull when stretching. Is that OK?I don't know why, but my flaccid length only increased a little when stretching the glans. So I changed it to the prepuce. I'm just wondering whether this works.

RespectThyself

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey all, I just created an account and had to post after reading the first 186 pages of this thread.

I started JP's 90 day beginner routine a few days ago on October 7th and have followed the routine exactly as written in the first post and the results are encouraging thusfar. My penis seems to be a little larger when flacid and a few veins have popped out. I can't wait to see what happens in the next three months:D

In the 186 pages I have read, there seems to always be at least a couple recurring themes/questions that I feel that I should comment on.

If you are just starting out, why would you want to add anything to this routine? JP has been doing this for almost 2 decades and seems pretty adamant about what he wrote in his first post...it's probably best to listen to a veteran right?

In regards to supplements, if they were mentioned in the beginner routine then it was probably for a reason. How bad do you actually want to get bigger? It just makes sense to use them and put anything you can in your favor when it comes to getting these gains. Nutrition is everything when building new growth after your workouts!!

I have a single question myself. I did not see this mentioned in the posts that I read but after PE today, my penis had an itchy feeling for a couple of hours afterwards. I assume this is a sign of a good workout after seeing no ill effects post workout?

Thank you so much for being so helpful and writing this beginner article JP! I believe this is really going to be something that will have a huge impact on my life in due time.

jamat

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi there! Looong thread! Excuse my laziness, if u can! I am about to start JP90, but i am uncut, and all that jelqing may stretch my skin a lot, as well i am afraid to get a turkey neck. Can i use jelq tool, like power jelq? And i think about cockring too, to prevent skin from stretching. I have been using androextender for a half year, and has been edging with light clamping for a 3 months now. So, i think, my penis is conditioned well. Am i wrong?

EDIT

Well, i just understand, that those rollers of jelq device does not roll, but slide on penis! Then there are no difference, if i do that with hand or a device! Does not they suppose to roll against penis?

Last edited:

Golf1094

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi there! Looong thread! Excuse my laziness, if u can! I am about to start JP90, but i am uncut, and all that jelqing may stretch my skin a lot, as well i am afraid to get a turkey neck. Can i use jelq tool, like power jelq? And i think about cockring too, to prevent skin from stretching. I have been using androextender for a half year, and has been edging with light clamping for a 3 months now. So, i think, my penis is conditioned well. Am i wrong?

I think doing some reverse erect skin stretches will help combat any turkey neck.

Here's a thread I discovered awhile back that goes into detail about it: Reverse Erect Skin Stretch-- Turkey Neck Cure And More!

ActorAnonymous

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have a specific question regarding the OK grip during Wet Jelqs.

I can get push a lot more of the blood bulge up the shaft if I flip over the grip, as in my palm will face up, or to the side. I was having some trouble with the OK grip, palm facing down. I can still grip at the bottom of the shaft and get a full push of the blood up the shaft with both my version, and the original. I don't want to stray away from the routine at all, but I do know that everyone is different.

My question is, does slightly varying the OKG, ok grip, change anything in particular? If so, I'll just work it out, but if it doesn't change, then I'd like to stick with mine as I feel more blood going to the proper places that way. Thanks in advance!

-A.A.

Nemesis43

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You will notice flaccid gains while doing the JP 90 Routine. I have been doing it for a few weeks now and have noticed so stick with it.

KC-

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
question: Does doing martial arts or physical exercise bring a great benefit? Because you are producing a lot of testosterone?

stephon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
question: Does doing martial arts or physical exercise bring a great benefit? Because you are producing a lot of testosterone?

No.In that case noone would do PE,everyone woould just do martial arts to get their penisses bigger,wouldn't they

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

I've read that testosterone levels have no effect on penis growth after puberty.

MrsLooking4more

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Testosterone does affect growth, for males with ED due to to LOW-T the one of the first indications are shrinkage of the penis or scrotum. MrB8 what you said about T not mattering much after puberty is true to an extend I will add as long as there is no PEing. By virtue of PEing you are making your unit condition and different reactions are happening testosterone is just part of the equation, but if you could n growth after puberty none of you would be here to try.

KC-

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
one more question: can I replace the normal V jelqs with the "ultimate V"?

or is it not advisable in the beginner stage?

adrian brock

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I am about to start this program. I have just orderd a bath mate can I use it in conjunction eith this program?

MastaM

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi JonPop or anybody else that could help out:

1) I'm finding the reverse kegels to be a bit difficult. Is the reverse kegel necessary? And if necessary, when and how often do you do them? (Example, after every PE day 5 days a week, etc.).

2) I starting this routine sometime back in 2010 and completed it for 6 months around 3-4 days a week (in which forum members advised the next step is to alter program to incorporate my needs), and have been off and on for a year or so after that. I will be starting back up again this upcoming week. Is it still OK alter a bit of the program to fit my needs for length rather than girth, such as expanding stretches from 25 to 30 kegels, and 15 stretch revolutions, etc.?

Than you very much in advance

PEnlarger

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
JP need a little bit help, because I dont understand that thug back thing... Eh Sorry about that :S

If I do a kegel when I stretching down "6:00" I do not feel any thug back, when i stretching out the thing is the same no any thug back feel, but if I stretching upward "12:00" I feel it !

So in that case what is the correct stretching
direction for me if I feel the thug back when I stretch upward ?

Downward or upward ???

iwontgiveup

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey guys.I'm about to start this beginners routine in 2-3 days.My question is can i train 3 times a week(monday,wednesday,friday) and still have a nice progress with this routine because i dont have the time to train 5 times a week?And is it good to jelq in all directions?

ActorAnonymous

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
From what I've read stretching and jelqing in all directions is a good thing. And if you don't have the time, then you don't have the time, the three times are gonna have to do for you. But from what I've gathered from going through this thread for months on end, the two on one off works great. Its already worked for me and I already swear by it. Maybe the senior members can be more specific about the 3 days a week vs 5.

ActorAnonymous

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe rbi said that it is okay for beginners to do the ultimate V, I don't do all 30 v jelqs as an UV, but some of them I do.

I can say, even though I'm not experienced, be careful with those. You can apply some intense pressure when squeezing whichever fingers you use with your opposite hand. A lot of blood can be pushed through your unit with that technique. A few times I had to let up because my unit was pretty much at its threshold; any more pressure and the UV would've hurt. Good luck!