Your best PE device

Rok

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Name the device that has given you your best gains. Be specific in model and brand. This may be helpful to some of us who want the best without wasting money on inferior devices by trial and error. Include pumps, extenders, hangars, jelqing devices, etc. Thanks.

aztempe123

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
- LG Hanger + Bathmate xxtreme series

BigKnob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2019
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bathmate x30 and Male edge extra

Marlon LGHanger

banned
Well Done !
Reaction score
Name the device that has given you your best gains. Be specific in model and brand. This may be helpful to some of us who want the best without wasting money on inferior devices by trial and error. Include pumps, extenders, hangars, jelqing devices, etc. Thanks.

There's tons of PE devices out there and the vast majority are made in China. That alone should give you and indication of the quality.
I do my best to be as objective as possible and not trash any particular device by name.
I base my reviews with three adjectives.... good, better, best. Then I break them down by listing positive attributes vs. negative traits or pro's & con's.
Just remember if you're making a decision based on price alone the bitterness of poor quality lasts long after the cheap price is forgotten. Basically you get what you pay for.... including customer service. If the said company of device doesn't supply you with a way to contact them via email or land line that's a good indication that they have poor customer service!

If you are contemplating spending money on a PE device and you can't afford a quality one, save your money and work on traditional hand stretching exercises until you do.

I've posted a few photos for comparison. You can decide which of each of these items is superior to the other....

hand pump comparison.jpg

LGH vs China 1.jpg

LGH sleeve vs China sleeve.jpg

Last edited:

mrdong

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I’ve owned a few devices, including the penimaster pro, and the LG hanger and extender are by far my favorites. LG is made well and doesn’t slip off. It also can provide a lot of tension. Once you get the hang of it you can put it on really quickly. The only downside is that it’s bulkier than devices like the pm pro.