What has your wife/gf said, that motivate you to continue PE

MrHPD669

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ive had my girlfriend begging to stop PEing because its getting too long/thick lol

nicethickone

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Niiiice. Maybe there is a VE program for the girls? It's gotta fit somehow...

kimmerkimmer

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have seen probably +1/2" length and +1/2" girth during sex sessions w a hottie girlfriend in less than 2 months full PEing ... Fave quote so far ' now THATs a hard dick ... I think I felt some new veins on it ' <---- probably true. I'm at my absolute hardest with her so it's not really the time to measure right then and there, but definitely harder and fuller than previous months. I was dealing with some health issues the past 2 years that affected my EQ, so it's possible I'm just seeing my 'potential' as opposed to growth growth, but whatever, I'll (she'll) take it.

She knows about PE and even observes my sessions sometimes, with an ever-so-brief makeout session to get me to the perfect level for jelqing ... :p Honestly don't see why this should be kept a secret from a wife / gf, sexual health is important for everyone and dicks need to get their gym time just like legs and torsos do. Both parties stand to benefit (eg, my testosterone and desire for her are through the roof and every time I leave in the morning can't wait to put it in her mouth again, she's getting good hard dick on the regular, and when the cock is too worn out, all the mouth tongue fingers toys she needs) ... Plus I think that it's a sign that I'm investing in our future happiness. Keeping this cock happy is definitely for me since I'm the one who experiences it and owns it, but committing to keeping it on point is a devotional activity as well :p

i'm looking forward to more quotes coming in the coming months heeheheh evil grin

hardhat12

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Last December, my wife and I decided to invite another man to participate in a threesome with us. At the time, I was probably around 6.25" x 5". This guy was easily an 8" x 5.5" or 6". It was impressive, to say the least. The problem was he couldn't maintain a "usable" erection. Most of the time it looked like he was 40%-50% erect. Somehow he was able to enter my wife at one point for a few minutes. Later, she said she couldn't even feel him.

I was so turned on with the whole situation, that after the first half hour of screwing her I came, but after only a 10 minute recovery period, I was up for action again (I'm 42, and haven't had that kind of recovery time since i was in my 20's! Thank You Kegels & PE!!)

Meanwhile, for the next few days, she would say things to me like "Wow! I still can't believe how hard you get!" Or, "You are such an awesome f***ing lover"! or "God, I love your cock!" It was a huge ego boost!!

So I'm starting with the fact that I have great EQ, and more size will be icing on the cake.

He was also younger, 31, I think, so I'm still riding the high of that whole night (and outperforming a younger guy) and using it as motivation!

BTW, I hit 6.75" BPEL x 5.25" at Feb 1. This stuff works guys! Good Luck!

MrHPD669

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hmm i need to find a guy to join me and the old lady. definetly be able to get a comparison on what she likes and where i stand

ronnierokk

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here and have been reading some comments in the success forum and they have really got me motivated to PE. I was just thinking, it would be cool to have a single thread of statments or short stories of things the wifey or girlfriend have said to motivate you to continue PE'ing.:yahoo:

I think that sometimes it's hard to really see with your own eyes if you are improving. But the ruler does not lie.

So when your wife/girlfriend says to you.

"Damn, you are getting bigger"

I think that statment right there, can motivate you to further fulfillment.
:becky:

buffalobill

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My girlfriend and I have been dating since we were 17. The only time I measured before PE was when I was 15 or 16, I barely hit 5.5 inches in length. I always thought I was on the smaller side of average. I'm now 21 by the way. My dick must have hit a growth spurt between the ages of 17-21. When I went to measure for the first time to keep track of gains I was 6.75x5. My last measurement I was 7x5. That was in December and I haven't measured since but i know I've gain atleast another .25 in length and possibly even more in girth.

She says things like "your dick has like doubled since we started dating. I have to un-hinge my jaw just to give you a bj". And her vagina feels tighter than it ever has before.
Maybe she's doing kegals behind my back :)

powow

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I whispered in her ear once, while I was touching her: how would you like it if you were really filled up? I just wish I could fill you up nice and tight. Upon hearing this, I was close enough to hear her breath pattern change and feel her pussy swelling up and getting wet. I definitely got from her that she was hardwired deep down to like a large cock. She of course has never complained about my size, but that's what got me started. She now knows I'm PEing and can feel a change. We have a little agreement that she'll tell me when she wants me to stop... Although she says that with a twinkle in her eye that says 'I'll be surprised if we get there'. Now that REALLY motivates me! I'm out to turn my wife into a believer...

Boobies86

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I whispered in her ear once, while I was touching her: how would you like it if you were really filled up? I just wish I could fill you up nice and tight. Upon hearing this, I was close enough to hear her breath pattern change and feel her pussy swelling up and getting wet. I definitely got from her that she was hardwired deep down to like a large cock. She of course has never complained about my size, but that's what got me started. She now knows I'm PEing and can feel a change. We have a little agreement that she'll tell me when she wants me to stop... Although she says that with a twinkle in her eye that says 'I'll be surprised if we get there'. Now that REALLY motivates me! I'm out to turn my wife into a believer...
Remember some women love the whispering part also.

ThicknessBlack

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Had a chat with my wife the other day about length vs. girth. She still has no idea that I'm jelqing. I personally don't think she would have problem with me doing this, I just want to see if she'll notice a difference without me saying anything. Anyway, she said she perfers girth over length because a boyfriend she had before we were married, had more length then me, but didn't have alot of girth. She said sex was sometimes uncomfortable. Where as sex with me is better because she feels fuller inside and my length is perfect for her. On a good day I'm about 6.5x 5.0. Of course, this made me very happy! Lol! She's not the first women I've heard that likes girth over length. I also think it depends on the woman. I've heard of women saying "If your not atleast 8in. or longer dont bother." Lol!

slm1963

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
My Story:
I started jelqing a about 1-1/2 years ago and it didn’t take very long until my wife noticed both my gains as well as my erection. She’s not a shy woman so she inquired what was going on so explained to her what I was up to. Since she is very open minded because we are actually swingers and she is bisexual so I not only told her what I was doing I showed her. “And yes I know what you’re all thinking; yes she does bring women home for me all the time to enjoy”! It only took one showing and she started oiling up her hands to join in on the exercises. Need I explain how exciting it is not only gaining on your own but your wife helping and monitoring the progress?
Well then about a month ago I explained to her that I actually owned a vacu-tech pump system before I met her and threw it away because I didn’t know what she would think of it. Her response was “what a dumbass”! Needless to say within a half hour we were shopping and ordering a new system. I can’t even begin to explain how exciting it is to have my wife bust my balls for not pumping this past Sunday when I told her I was taking the day off, or when she has that tape measure in her hand once a week to check on progress.
Well I don’t know all your fancy terms or initials but here I it goes:
7 ¾” length
6 ¾” girth (And still growing)

Hopeful&dedicated

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Put this in my log the other day. My wife was kissing me and stroking it when I decided to throw something out there. I said, "you make my cock so big and hard." She replied, "it is big." First time she ever said that and I have said similar things before. Usually she responds with an, "I know" or says nothing. It felt good to say the least. If I ever get an impromptu, "you are big" I'm gonna lose it!

EDIT: More tonight. She's riding and she says, " you're dick has never been this hard before." She also told me while she was giving me oral, "I don't know why I can't go down as far." After we were done I was inquiring about it and she said. "it's wierd, there was more than usual left when it hit the back of my throat." God bless PE!

And yes 11by7...the look was there also. ;)

Last edited:

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's not what she says. It's the look in her eyes.

thenewdude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You know what. Although she feels the difference somewhat and sees the difference, we still have good sex like before. She still wonders why it's important to me to do PE. Some women are cool that their man is working on a bigger shlong while my wife still rolls her eyes saying that I really didn't need anymore. I am a man and do not think like a woman and that is that.

mvergasioin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Zman007

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Recently I've heard a ton of comments, they have been progressing with my PE over the last six months. When we first started dating I thought I was large, I was merely long with average girth. She didn't bat an eye, and it was an ego blow.

After 2-3 months of PE she was convinced my penis was growing and nicknamed it "Extenz" lol. She flat out asked me if I was taking pills to make it bigger.

After 4 months of PE I was getting more comments. "It keeps getting bigger". "Are you sure you aren't taking anything". "I think my Vag is shrinking." "I think it is going to come out my throat." Or she would grab onto it and simple say, "What the F**k".

After 5-6 months of PE I was getting even more and better comments. "It feels f**king huge." She called it "A giant 2x4 of a penis." "Maybe you have a blood pressure issue, that could explain why it is so hard." "Maybe you have a gland disorder, too much testosterone." "I don't understand, it keeps growing. No seriously, its growing." She's been referring to it as big, or huge, or giant fairly often.

And just in the last couple of days I've gotten some good comments. We were in my car, and she pointed at my bulge and asked, "Is that your dick?" I said yes, she said, "Holy Crap". "Its like your penis erect when its not." I asked her about that, and she said, "because its so big, it never gets small. All the ones iIve seen got like this big(holds fingers up to 3-4"), yours is like this(widens them to 6-7" and then continues to widen her arms for emphasis like the "fish is this big" measurement. I kinda smiled at that one.

I got a couple last night. "How can you stand to wear boxers? It can't be comfortable. Don't you want something with support" "That thing has to be banging around and bruising your thighs." When we had sex upon insertion I got a, "Its feels effing huge, like you are in my throat" I responded with I was only half way in, proceeded to put more in and put pressure on her anterior fornix, she just gasped.

In six months of PE my penis is 3/4" longer and 1/2" thicker. I've gone from an EQ of a 6 to a 9. She has noticed and accused me of making it bigger by taking pills, I denied it and it was the truth. I told her it was because my EQ was so much better, I was regaining lost size.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
My wife has known from the start but started saying things shortly after I started. She noticed the flacid size first. She now always wants to see it when I get undressed. If I say I am going to take a shower she must always find her way in the room at least once and then has to hold it in her hand and tell me it looks huge. My favorite qute so far was the other night when we were discussing what I should gain. I said I want another 2 inches and she said she was not sure if she could handle that. I said what about 1 more inch and she said she didnt know about that either.
I aked her also the other night if she liked the way it looks better now than before and she said yes, especially when its not hard. She thinks my flacid looks awsome and she admitted that she just likes to see it when ever she can.
I can not go to sleep anymore with out at least getting a blow job because she simply will not leave it alone and now when she gives me head she ends up moaning while she gives ME head. That is hot and speaks volumes about what she thinks.
She used to tell me when she wasnt in the mood but lately I dont here that, even if she says she is not horny she always follows it up with "but we can still do it if you want"
PE has done nothing but good things for us.

Reactions: Oneinchwonder

avery dennison

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's not what she says. It's the look in her eyes.

And the actions!

This past weekend the wife was playing with my unit while I was giving her oral. She commented at how hard it was and the veins were really pulsing. Shortly after that comment she pulled me over to the 69 position and proceeded to deep throat me! That hasn't happened in a very long time so needless to say she likes the EQ that PE has produced.