What do you guys think about penis surgery?

laky

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has someone been trough this on this forum(only for in length, not for girth and other crap where they cut fat and put it on your dick lol etc etc)? I want the 100% truth about this, what good thing and bad things could happen to your shaft besides making it longer:).

Rasputine

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Has someone been trough this on this forum(only for in length, not for girth and other crap where they cut fat and put it on your dick lol etc etc)? I want the 100% truth about this, what good thing and bad things could happen to your shaft besides making it longer:).
???????????????

Toadstool

Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay, here's the good and the bad.
The good: You get a bigger a dick.
The bad: You could lose your dick.

Or you can do safe PE and have a longer and healthier dick, last longer in bed and you might even get to experience multiple orgasms.
Yea that sounds much better, don't you think?

wtable

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
That could be really dangerous if a novice doctor works on your tool.

Better try the natural method.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Drinking early in the morning is not a good thing. How I know you're drunk is that you're talking about surgery on your dick. No sober guy talks about that unless he's drunk! ( or stupid)

schlittle

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My understanding is that the surgeon would cut your suspensory ligament which would mean all your future erections would droop facing the ground. :(

malehanger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The way I understand things about this type of phalloplasty, it's definitely not the "easy ride" many men who get it done seem to think. Average cost is around $3,000-$5,000. From the little bit of homework I have done so far, the surgeon will give you a consultation pre-surgery and part of what he will tell you is along the lines of: "You may gain between one to three inches from this surgery. After the surgery you will be likely to see about a one inch increase in flaccid length. If you follow the post op (post operation) protocol of hanging weights for (insert number of months), your potential for gain increases". Of course, legally he cannot guarantee you will gain anything at all. This type of surgery is an "elective" procedure and still considered experimental. From what I have seen in my own research, the men who are not happy with their results do not follow the post-op protocol. It's risky sure, but for some men the potential for gains seems to outweigh the potential negative complications. Personally, if I were to have any type of surgery on my penis, it would ONLY be lengthening. It seems to show the lowest risk for complications.

cornd0g

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I've been seriously considering surgery as well. I was looking at the texas phalloplasty institute. I have in the past used an extender and all hung weights. I will admit I got discouraged and impatient when I hadn't seen any gains. I can say there was about a year of PEing off and on. I know people will say "Well it doesn't sound like you were dedicated enough" but honestly the amount of time and effort I spent PEing I feel as though I should have seen some sort of results even if there were minute. For this reason I am considering surgery. From my research I know that I would have to use an extender leading up to 6+hours a day for at least 3months for the post op. I'm not encouraging anyone to get surgery, I'm just very seriously considering it.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let's say that no man, no surgeon, is perfect. He cannot do things correctly 100% of the time. Okay who wants to be the guy he's not perfect on? " Well punk do you feel lucky?" ( got to love Clint Eatwood). In every surgery there is this thing called "inherent surgical risk". What that means is that the procedure was done correctly but the result was not as expected. It is an inherent risk in every surgical procedure. Okay who's willing to play Russian roulette with their dick?

Last edited:

cornd0g

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hey Cusp. I understand were you are coming from and that is the main reason I haven't gone through with it yet. I know the desperate part of me just wants to fix this problem. Being small is something that has bothered me for most of my life and I'm just tired of dealing and thinking about it, like most ppl probably on this forum so I just want to do something about it. I'm just discouraged that I haven't seen any results from PE is all. The logical side of me knows surgery is risky and I'm not sure I want to take that risk. I appreciate your response.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Cusp. I understand were you are coming from and that is the main reason I haven't gone through with it yet. I know the desperate part of me just wants to fix this problem. Being small is something that has bothered me for most of my life and I'm just tired of dealing and thinking about it, like most ppl probably on this forum so I just want to do something about it. I'm just discouraged that I haven't seen any results from PE is all. The logical side of me knows surgery is risky and I'm not sure I want to take that risk. I appreciate your response.

Trust me, just be a good person, a good man. Be kind, have a sense of humor, be thoughtful and considerate, and you will have a happy life and make your girl/wife more than happy and satisfied!

popol5169

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2014,
Well Done !
Reaction score
Why would surgery help you? It only gives you flaccid "improvement"..What would be the use of it, would it really be worse money and risky surgery?
I think you should rather concentrate on PE, ask advice on your PE workouts and techniques to guys on the forum if your size is really a problem to you. You will still have more chances of ending up with a bigger erect penis..