what do you do once you get to desired size.

billywilliams

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Once you get to your desired size and erection quality. Whatdo you do next . I notice alot of people are very self absorbedwith getting larger and of course better erections. Once you reach yourgoal what do you concentrate with next. Is it a better career or improving yoursocial skills. It is like becoming wealthy ,once you get too a certain level. Your your level of happiness levels off.Please provide feedback on this subject.

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
PE doesn't take up so much of my time that I have to wait until I reach my goals before doing anything else with my life. I have career and education goals that I'm pursuing in tandem with my PE.

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
I make passionate love to every woman that I can.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
That's an interesting question.

I'd say go with what makes you happy. If following a career path into a job that you enjoy is going to make you feel good, then go for it.

If you want to be more social and outgoing, then do that as well.

But keep in mind, you don't have to tackle one completely before moving on to the next. That makes for a pretty daunting task. Instead, make small advances towards your goals everyday. Do a little something that makes you feel productive in achieving what you want, and before you know it, all those little things will add up.

It's all up to you, and what you want that will bring you happiness.

As for it leveling off, I don't know. I suppose you can be content with your happiness level, but you can always gain more.