Using one sex toy on different women? Unhygienic or fine if cleaned properly?

RhaegarDragon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I own a few sex toys (for the woman's pleasure) and I have only ever used a couple of them on one girl, but I am not in a relationship and enjoy meeting new women. Would using, say, a vibrating wand be safe to use on other women if it's cleaned properly?

I have antibacterial sex wipes, and a antibacterial sex toy spray which kills 99.9% of bacteria. If I used these on the toy/s, would this be okay? I have always used these after sex regardless, but just curious what people think.

Last edited:

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Fine if cleaned properly. I think the women might have issues with who else may have been pleasured by the toy. But I guess if they have no problem with who may have been previously pleasured by your penis maybe they don't care who was previously pleasured by your toys either. Cleaning is key I think.

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep, they need to be cleaned after ever use, even after use with the same woman. However, I've always told my wife, that if she ever left me, the vibrateurs belong to her, her teddies and thongs, to me. Would never allow her to be seen by other guys in something sexy I bought her. That's is a moment between us.

closed251

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've got to say if a guy produced a 'toy' which wasn't sealed/boxed and given to me, there would be no chance of it touching my body!!

I don't care how much cleaning was involved...

Yes I get guys use their penis' on other women and vice versa however you can buy a toy for £20, can't lob off a penis and replace it so easily 😉

Party

Senior Member, Member of the Month August 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've got to say if a guy produced a 'toy' which wasn't sealed/boxed and given to me, there would be no chance of it touching my body!!

Yes I get guys use their penis' on other women and vice versa however you can buy a toy for £20, can't lob off a penis and replace it so easily 

Oh! Would if I could with a thicker model, LOL.

dmizzle

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn't even imagine what my girl would think if I whipped out an unsealed dildo. Its obvious it was used before either on another woman or you. Either way kinda gross. Anything that makes them think of past women is not helpful.

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
My point exactly.

RhaegarDragon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I couldn't even imagine what my girl would think if I whipped out an unsealed dildo. Its obvious it was used before either on another woman or you. Either way kinda gross. Anything that makes them think of past women is not helpful.

Okay, it wouldn't be an sealed dildo, BUT i would cover the dildo with a condom. Not much different than putting a condom on a penis.

RhaegarDragon

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Yes I get guys use their penis' on other women and vice versa however you can buy a toy for £20, can't lob off a penis and replace it so easily 

Appreciate your opinion on this, Tara. It's always nice to hear a female view. The thing is, I would want to use a vibrator wand and that thing wasn't cheap. I wouldn't buy a new one for every new woman i wanted to fuck.

I would rather use my current one, but give it a thorough wipe/spray down with a anti-bacterial cleaner. I would even use the cleaner before using it on the girl so she knows it's been cleaned before used on her.

TheGreatDivider

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score

We don't use previously used condoms with other women either.

Ravenously

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How about....... and this may be crazy.....

You save the fucking sex toys for your L.T.R.s,

And not try to use it on every random drunken sexual encounter you have!

Jay1983

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2014, Sept
Well Done !
Reaction score
Use your dick instead? :noidea:

Just saying..

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
How about....... and this may be crazy.....

You save the fucking sex toys for your L.T.R.s,

And not try to use it on every random drunken sexual encounter you have!
You better add BDSM, unprotected anything, and anal sex to that list as well.

TheGreatDivider

Well Done !
Reaction score
And with some women nowadays if you're going to be putting batteries in anything it better be a voice recorder... so you can prove everything was consensual if and when your drunken ONS changes her mind.

Remember kids, if you change your mind two weeks later it's rape.

Phoenix7672

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score

Step #1: Put your dick in a box....

lol