This Really IS My Bag, Baby...

kublakhan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
HI everyone at PE Gym. How you doing? 100% NOOB here!
First of course i think is to say... Wow, i am thrilled to find a site like this. It seems informative, mature and REAL! I'd written off ANY stuff like this from day one... between 'grow it big' cream, super gain no effort pills and the fact it is good for a quick cheap laugh eternally in tv shows and movies... well what else are we to think? I just quietly came to terms with my... portion

I've always had the idea that i was small, as my penis is very unimpressive when flaccid... so the start in life is one of quickly realising it doesn't seem too promising and crossing your fingers for puberty to hit with a vengeance... well i guess it doesn't often work like that. So i got used to avoiding communal showers, using the corner urinal at all times and generally not whipping it out to scare the girls like some better endowed PEGymers might have enjoyed. I think this kind of subconscious behaviour has a lot to answer for in the long term of growing up confident and all the rest. A man is his dick whether he likes it or not.

As you should be able to see, my stats show an average kinda dick when erect, so puberty wasn't too unkind i guess, and i count my blessings in life AWAY from my trousers generally... but it sure bugs the sh*t out of me! i am definitely a bit thin... i want more! so thanks PEGym for being an amazing resource, given us guys with confidence some new hope and (as i can see is abundant) all the info and encouragement we could need! i'm a believer! i've took my measurements and began a few days ago. found some great articles by different guys and am currently working it into a system that seems to suit me. i'd advise all other noobs to read thoroughly through the beginner tech archives as sometimes opinions differ.

the lessons i am applying are: DEDICATION DEDICATION DEDICATION and LESS is MORE

hehe, it IS definitely funny how INCREDIBLY motivating the whole shebang is, the most motivated i've ever been... i'm sure you guys understand!

so i'm hoping for gains and thinking positive, but playing it cool. it is just a new exercise and part of my life now! and i love that it clearly is great training for your dick in terms of EQ and control.

today i accidentally splooged because of edging. i guess that i'd better keep training.
thats all from me! great to find this place and hear the testimonials (ironic that that word comes from 'testes' perhaps?!) and realise there IS something i can do to improve my dick, confidence, and quality of sex and life. one day i'd love to have the equipment to REALLY rock that special someone's world...

thanks for reading! hope to meet you all along the way on this journey.

KublaKhan

...swedish penis enlargement pumps... definitely ARE my bag, baby!

my stats
BPEL 6.25" - NBPEL 5.75" - EG 4.75"
Short Term Goals:
BPEL 7.00" - NBPEL 6.5" - EG 5.5"
**********Gunning For Girth! **********
Long Term Goals? Just that little bit more... and more... :D

Last edited:

UYN

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
:welcome: to the site and good luck on your journey :) Merry x-mas!

-UYN-

JonasKay

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. You got great starting stats and your credos "Dedication, Dedication, Dedication" and "Less is More" will suit you well on your PE journey.

Happy Holidays!

kublakhan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks guys, i really appreciate the comments and words of wisdom :)

...and i'm glad the cheesy austin powers line didn't put you off saying hi!

merry christmas all!

kublakhan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
not yet but i'm seriously considering it