The Passionate Wife

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the other kind of personality was available? Flexible or?

Qandisa

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Lord of the Rings" - Howard Shore
One of the greatest accomplishments of any film composer in the history of cinema, your theme is "Lord of the Rings" by Howard Shore! Etherial, sweeping & majestic, the multiple-award-winning soundtrack for this masterful trilogy encapsulates the fantastical inner workings of your being. Fond of food & spirits, dragons, and an old fashioned adventure, there is no other soundtrack that could quite do you justice. Middle-earth awaits you!

pencil_puller

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Star Wars" - John Williams
Perhaps the most recognizable piece of music in all of film history, your theme music is "Star Wars" by master composer John Williams! Trumpeting, hopeful, and downright epic, this iconic composition redefined movie scores and suits you to a T-Wing. It may just be in your head, but everyday life can seem quite like a Space Opera to you. And just think - you get six films worth of William's brilliance to narrate your entire life, with more on the way this very year!

SXEUXT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Star Wars" - John Williams

As expected!

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
"The Lion King" - Elton John, Tim Rice, & Hans Zimmer

The most recognizable score of any Disney Classic (which is saying a lot) and the most decorated soundtrack of all time for any animated film, your theme is "The Lion King" by Elton John, TIm Rice, and Hans Zimmer! Grandiose, Worldly, & Passionate, this swelling composition filled with African roots and wild sensibilities perfectly encapsulates the colorful and vibrant world in which you choose to live. Life and love are all about friends & family to you - and you wouldn't have it any other way!

Cool-Since-92

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Pirates of the Caribbean" - Hans Zimmer
One of the most surprisingly fun and timeless scores for any modern film, your theme is "Pirates of the Caribbean" by Hans Zimmer! Raucous, boisterous & exciting - this percussive score is perhaps the pinnacle of Zimmer's signature style and finesse. Not exactly one to follow the rules all the time, your rambunctious and outgoing self is perfectly encapsulated within the swashbuckling composition!

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello PP

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Arrrrr... why is all the rum gone? Cuspie???

pirates2.jpg

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
"Lord of the Rings" - Howard Shore

One of the greatest accomplishments of any film composer in the history of cinema, your theme is "Lord of the Rings" by Howard Shore! Etherial, sweeping & majestic, the multiple-award-winning soundtrack for this masterful trilogy encapsulates the fantastical inner workings of your being. Fond of food & spirits, dragons, and an old fashioned adventure, there is no other soundtrack that could quite do you justice. Middle-earth awaits you!

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the other kind of personality was available? Flexible or?

Hey Wishful, the other personality available from that quiz was the following:

Rigid Personality

a271facd-4a36-4722-86fc-9c1c127edc87.jpg

People with rigid mindset believe that intelligence is a fixed trait one is born with. Of course, it is not all black and white.
1. This state of mind has a lot of consequences in your daily life.
Because you believe that people are born with talents while others are not. You may think that if you failed a task you are not good at it, thus you will probably give up or lose interest.
2. Generally speaking your goal orientation is performance i.e. you want others around you to see you as successful person. It could have been good for you if you could enjoy leisure tasks from time to time without trying to win.
3. Lastly, you can be a success early in your career especially because you will probably choose to do something you really good at. But, as time goes by you will take less trips out of your comfort zone which may get you stuck behind.
Our tip: Start believe in yourself, try new things, learn from your failures and keep growing!

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks, I did not know my modeling picture had been used for this quiz. I will have to contact my agent about royalties.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
"Rocky" Bill Conti - I couldn't have chosen a more perfect classic theme, for so many wonderful reasons. Yay! :D

An iconic piece of musical composition that has become synonymous with the "underdog champion", your them is "Rocky" by Bill Conti! Funky, hard-hitting, and jovial are all words we would use to not only describe Balboa himself and Conti's score - but you as well! Far from a quitter and a true believer in the American Dream, no matter how bad life gets you're going to stand up, take the punches, and punch right back!

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
I assume they were talking of the North American Dream in your case eh?

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
I assume they were talking of the North American Dream in your case eh?

Hahaha Wishful...that would be especially interesting considering I reside in Canada. :canada:

closed224

Well Done !
Reaction score
Yup that's why I changed it from American to North American. Who needs a border when we are dealing with dreams anyway?

GeeMox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month April 2015
Reaction score
Rigid Personality

image.jpg

Billy the Kid

image.jpg

"The Lion King" - Elton John, Tim Rice, & Hans Zimmer

The most recognizable score of any Disney Classic (which is saying a lot) and the most decorated soundtrack of all time for any animated film, your theme is "The Lion King" by Elton John, TIm Rice, and Hans Zimmer! Grandiose, Worldly, & Passionate, this swelling composition filled with African roots and wild sensibilities perfectly encapsulates the colorful and vibrant world in which you choose to live. Life and love are all about friends & family to you - and you wouldn't have it any other way!