The Passionate Wife

Cool-Since-92

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Authoritarian

28dbc019-84dc-4104-b375-172245d316b9.jpg

It’s your way or the highway as you maintain strict control over your subordinates and the rules they work by. Direct supervision is the key to maintaining a successful environment, and your employees may even fear you. Although some may call you bossy, the goals and standards of success are always clear when someone works for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Angst-Incarnate

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
da959ee0-d3f8-4298-a206-d46d8291608a.jpg

What is best for everyone is best for you, and you offer every employee the chance to give input, ideas and solutions. This encourages creative problem solving and leads to overall employee happiness. But when there is little time for deliberations, the work is not as good, and sometimes deadlines are missed.

Discover how you can improve your leadership skills and become a dynamic manager in today’s fast-paced business world. Learn more about Touro University Worldwide’s online school of business today!

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
www playbuzz com 2015-01-10 21-40-16.jpg

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm the guy at the top checking PEGym on my cell phone.

democratic.jpg

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
A-I, welcome back! Long time, no talk to!

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well hello there Angst! :wave: Nice to see you...thanks for joining us tonight! :D

What is best for everyone is best for you, and you offer every employee the chance to give input, ideas and solutions. This encourages creative problem solving and leads to overall employee happiness. But when there is little time for deliberations, the work is not as good, and sometimes deadlines are missed.

Discover how you can improve your leadership skills and become a dynamic manager in today’s fast-paced business world. Learn more about Touro University Worldwide’s online school of business today!

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I figured NS92's would be just like one big nudist colony. :noidea:
:p

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey AI, glad you made it to another party!

Grab a glow stick and a punch cup on your way through. ;)

The line for the ceiling fan ride can get a little long, but it's well worth the wait. Oh...do you get motion sickness?

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Counter-Clockwise Aging

View attachment 72329

Your Alternate Reality is a World where Everyone Ages Backwards! If we all aged from old to young, we could be more wise in our more able-bodied years, making us a force to be reckoned with! Not to mention, we could also prevent lifetime regret in the sense of aspiration; since we're aware that we have more time and energy at a younger age to search for happiness in the form of excitement and experience, we can prepare ourselves in old age for these adventures as we grow stronger the younger we get. In your alternate reality where everyone ages backwards, we'd all get the chance to acquire the ability to tend to ourselves in young age instead of being dependent upon others from the moment we're born.

Last edited by a moderator:

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Transformational

355b2cc1-7267-4a01-8360-db1512ce8e25.jpg

Transformational leadership is a style of leadership where the leader is charged with identifying the needed change, creating a vision to guide the change through inspiration, and executing the change in tandem with committed members of the group. It also serves to enhance the motivation, morale, and job performance of followers through a variety of mechanisms; these include connecting the follower's sense of identity and self to the project and the collective identity of the organization; being a role model for followers in order to inspire them and raise their interest in the project; challenging followers to take greater ownership for their work, and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of followers, allowing the leader to align followers with tasks that enhance their performance.

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Hiya Qandisa and Wishful! :)

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello all you wonderful alternatives. Can a poor PEer get some punch I feel as though I am becoming young again.

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score

punch.jpg

punch(2).jpg

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hello all you wonderful alternatives. Can a poor PEer get some punch I feel as though I am becoming young again.
Sure! Steer clear of this guy, though.

punch.jpg