The Official Hard Flaccid Recovery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry for being desperate and clueless.
I will listen to your advice from now on.

Still not getting it. Don't listen to MY advice, or anyone here for that matter. There are no doctors here, no one trained in medicine at all. Listen to the advice of super high quality medical professionals. Not the urologist out of your local phone book who prescribes you antibiotics for everything. Go to a major city and get real help. 50% of all doctors graduated at the bottom of their class.

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have an appointment with one of my country's finests in 2 days.
I doubt he can help.
If he won't, all I've left to do is listen to you guys, especially those who seem like they know what they're talking about.

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown.
Just had an errection that was 100% hard and I've noticed loss of girth and length.
I cant believe this is happening to me, as I am originally 4.7" NBPEL by 4.7" EG which is small enough.
Now I'm even less than that.
This thing is killing me from the inside, I can't take it anymore.
Obitoo and everyone else who knows anything, what is this damn loss of size? can it be fixed?
Hard flaccid is one hell of torture, I will do whatever it takes to get rid of it!!!!!!

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown.
Just had an errection that was 100% hard and I've noticed loss of girth and length.
I cant believe this is happening to me, as I am originally 4.7" NBPEL by 4.7" EG which is small enough.
Now I'm even less than that.
This thing is killing me from the inside, I can't take it anymore.
Obitoo and everyone else who knows anything, what is this damn loss of size? can it be fixed?
Hard flaccid is one hell of torture, I will do whatever it takes to get rid of it!!!!!!

The smooth muscles are contracted. Your penis isn't shrinking dude. Stop obsessing over the size and worry about fixing your muscles and it will return to 100% normal. The more you worry the worse it will be

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thank you so much sir for this comment.
What I'm about to do next is:
1. Going to see a really good urulogist.
2. starting PT with a pelvic floor speciallist.
3. getting back to all day activities (work, walking etc)

Anything else that I should do?
Is it a must that I get an anal PT (sounds horrible but I can live with it)?

Thank you again sir, your help is 1 of a kind, you're a great person!

TurtleProblems

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Guys don't worry your going to get over this.

I've had it for about a year now and its pretty much gone now.

follow this guys advice.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/27271-no-more-hard-flaccid.html

I did p90x yoga and it helped alot.

Also do very slow light reverse kegels. Doing lots of hard fast reps isn't going to fix your pelvic floor.

Work on holding a reverse kegel very lightly for maybe 10 seconds.

damn this thread never should have been this long. We already found the cure and it's buried underneath a million repetitive noob questions.

But ya follow that threads advice and you will have your manhood back.

Agreed, it isn't the end of the world and does clear up. And start pumping instead of jelqing will help to clear it up even sooner.

TurtleProblems

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you recovered from this too, TurtleProblems?

100% cured. Of course i still turtle from time to time(over training), but even turtled now it's the total opposite extremely soft and fleshy:) Didn't start making real progress untill I started taking a sh*t load of supplements and a pumping routine. So which one did the trick? I lean towards the pumping. Wasted years and hundreds of dollars on doctors and urologists and got absolutely nowhere. I said fuck this. Dropped 60 dollars on pump and experimented with some simple supplements, started clearing up with the first few weeks. A few more months, even better. 6 months, alot better. Now not even a year later I am cured. I've been off pumping for about a month now to take a little break, hard flaccid has no signs of returning yet. Gonna start back on my routine next week or so.

Fucking doctors. I later found out that vaccum therapy is even approved by most doctors, but all the fuckers I saw never once suggested it and told me it was 100% psychological. Moral of the story, don't waste a dime on a doctor for this type of issue. Most of them are the same sadly, and a good urologist is as rare more rare than this issue is.

Analbag666

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
100% cured. Of course i still turtle from time to time(over training), but even turtled now it's the total opposite extremely soft and fleshy:) Didn't start making real progress untill I started taking a sh*t load of supplements and a pumping routine. So which one did the trick? I lean towards the pumping. Wasted years and hundreds of dollars on doctors and urologists and got absolutely nowhere. I said fuck this. Dropped 60 dollars on pump and experimented with some simple supplements, started clearing up with the first few weeks. A few more months, even better. 6 months, alot better. Now not even a year later I am cured. I've been off pumping for about a month now to take a little break, hard flaccid has no signs of returning yet. Gonna start back on my routine next week or so.

Fucking doctors. I later found out that vaccum therapy is even approved by most doctors, but all the fuckers I saw never once suggested it and told me it was 100% psychological. Moral of the story, don't waste a dime on a doctor for this type of issue. Most of them are the same sadly, and a good urologist is as rare more rare than this issue is.

By this pumping routine, you mean kegeling, or Reverse Kegeling?

Well, it's funny, the sent me to a psychologist at first, without no improvement xD. After a bunch of tests and with my symptoms finally they sent me to pelvic floor rehabilitation, where they found the muscles messed up.

TurtleProblems

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
@AnalBag666, no I don't mean kegals. I was talking about a penis pump, hence vaccum therapy. I'm glad to see you found something out about your problem. Have things improved? Anyway I just completed reading all 157 (holy wall of text) pages here in this thread. The two MAIN issues that continue to pop up is the PELVIC floor and HORMONE related problems. So which is it, or can both cause these problems, or is it possible that they are connected? Personally I lean towards the *HORMONES* as being one if not the biggest culprit. As I've improved my hormones through supplmentation, diet, and a pump routine the firm flaccid and most erectile issues are non-existent. Just gotta experiment on your own untill you find something that works.

You guys will be cured eventually as long as you don't give up, but you will have to do it all on your own. Most doctors and urologists have proven to be time and again useless with this problem.

I wish you guys the best of Luck.

medilook

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just started taking flomax yesterday and started doing some pelvic stretches that my PT assigned for me. She told me we will start trigger point therapy and internal rectal massage in our next session.

Things don't look good after reading that searchforthecure experienced retracting testicles and hf after he got off of flomax. I hope this doesn't mean I will be on flomax for life!

Last edited:

JohnnyCash

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just came back from a top private urulogist.
He was just as clueless as everybody else.
I told him everything that I've read about HF and he said that the problem could be CPPS related but since I have no pelvic pain and I don't have alot of urination symptoms, it is highly unlikely.
He gave me alpha blockers and told me about a good PT.
Would like to hear some thoughts guys.

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just came back from a top private urulogist.
He was just as clueless as everybody else.
I told him everything that I've read about HF and he said that the problem could be CPPS related but since I have no pelvic pain and I don't have alot of urination symptoms, it is highly unlikely.
He gave me alpha blockers and told me about a good PT.
Would like to hear some thoughts guys.

Here's the thing with "CPPS"; It's just a name, and it's a bad name at that. The exact same condition used to be called "Chronic Prostatitis", but they began to realize how stupid that was since women get it too, and it doesn't always involve the prostate at all. So they started calling it "Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome", but that's stupid too because there isn't always pain. You also don't always have urinary problems. There are hundreds of potential symptoms, some people have one or two and some people have them all.

Here's what I would recommend, but please ok this with your doctor first! Take the alpha blockers for a good month or so. They take a while to build in your system and kick in. Then one day after about a month, just stop taking them abruptly. See if you feel any pain then. Alpha blockers leave your system almost immediately once you stop taking them. My CPPS or whatever you want to call it came on so slowly over such a long period of time that I literally didn't feel how much pain I was really in. My body had gradually gotten used to it. Only when I spent about a month pain-free on the blockers, then stopped them suddenly, did I realize just what I'd been living with for so long. It's a good wakeup call. Give it a shot, if the doctor says it's ok to just stop them like that.

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
so will this hard flaccid thing cure itself just with abstinence and or supplements?

Bomber44

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hey guys i had a penile doppler ultrasound test on my penis and it found perfect blood flow, but i was laying on my back... Does it make a difference if your standing up

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
how come you don't think hard flaccid will cure up naturally threw abstinence?

obitoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how come you don't think hard flaccid will cure up naturally threw abstinence?

It won't clear up until you correct the muscle damage that is causing it, and stop the bad habits that caused the muscle damage in the first place. Sitting around waiting isn't the answer for that. There are people who have had this for 10-15 years by sitting around and waiting. Then there are those of us who are getting physical therapy and improving within a matter of months.

jonyoung

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've read from Turtle Problems, a new guy on hard flaccid.org, and Thomas all of them cured there hard flaccids threw taking supplements

I really don't want someone putting there hand in ass

and the only way to correct the muscle damage is threw trigger point physical therapy? and what are the bad habits?

Status
Not open for further replies.