Stubble's and Beards

burtybasset

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2014,
Reaction score
This time of year with winter on it's way a beard provides natural insulation, much like a scarf does for girls :heh:.

beards right of way.jpg

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
Pros and Cons to being entirely how nature wanted us:

Pros: men could have lovely beards and women would be used to it cos they wouldn't have ever seen a shaved face on a man.

Cons: Women would have hairy armpits, and moggy's that actually looked like a moggy!
But if no women shaved their armpits or 'moggy's' - and never had done in history - it would just seem normal and you wouldn't care.

Chivas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Some great points being made, some a little of topic but it doesn't matter. The whole topic about bears is fascinating to most men.
I do want to grow a beard because I think it is more natural and man to man when a guy sees another guy with a nice beard there is some sort of mutual respect. But at the same time I like my stubble look and it seems most girls prefer no beard, so I am sticking to my stubble for now and I will let the beard grow for Movember just to see how it looks.
Eventually I think when I grow older I will rock a badass beard! Still too young for the beard :D

AlpineNewt

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2014
Well Done !
Reaction score
I prefer to have a few days worth of stubble as I think it makes my jaw and chin look more defined. But exes haven't been too keen on it as it can irritate their skin, especially if they've fallen asleep against me.