Seduction Community

supermilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are any member of this forum involved in the seduction community? It seems like the PE Community, and the Seduction Community should be cousins.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
supermm,

I've read "The Game." Does that count?

supermilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
lol not really, everyones pretty much read it. I wouldnt be suprised if my mom has read it. I mean anyone who can actually pick up any girl he sees. Not any girl, but you know what I mean.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I mean anyone who can actually pick up any girl he sees.

I guess that depends on who you ask ;)

What parts of the community are currently "hot" (i.e. websites)?

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
ive never heard of the seduction community, its like the PE community only people discuss how to pickup girls?

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
beaver,

Yea, they're fairly similar in that they both consist of mainly males.

beavertaffy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hmmmm, that seems like a much softer hazier science... but im sure nonetheless a science and i bet they get a lot of good info out of it.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's very interesting, indeed. The Game, which outlines the pick up community in the eyes of a PUA (pick up artist), really shines light on what men are willing to do to get the women they want.

But it works... and for that reason, it's rapidly gaining popularity.

Falcon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Is there a website?

I don't know if this is even in the ballpark but I bought a book call the system by Doclove at doclove.com and it works like a champ.
I got way too many dates and way too much action after I studied and applied his principals.
In fact, I had to cut back on my dating and had to dump a number of good quality women (I kept the best ones of course) because I got too much action, ran out of time and money to keep up the pace.
I backed off to dating only 3 women at this time but even so I have to keep the costs down. It's quite the juggeling act to keep things down to a mild roar.

Falcon

AvgJoe

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Damn, I have never heard of the seduction community. Can anyone give me the web address? Thanks.

Falcon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks Remek,

I took a look at the sites. Pretty much the same train of though as the Doc Love Book called the system except the sites are free. The book called the System costs $99.
I implimented the basics of the system and it's been quite the ride. Bottom line is the stuff works.

Falcon

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Falcon,

No problem. Yea, a lot of it is the same material... Where did you hear about the system, askmen.com?

Falcon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Yes,

Go to Askmen.com and you will see two threads. One from David DeAngelo and one from Doc Love.
I bought from each and Doc Love by far is more valuable and workable. In fact, the Doc Love system works 100%. At least for me. David DeAngelo's system works but it can really backfire on you if you don't do it just right.
By following Doc's system I am able to weed out the ladies that aren't worth it or are unsuitable along with getting more dates than I can handle.
Currently I have 5 ladies I'm working right now and am having a hard time finding the time. Looks like I'll have to dump 2 or 3 of them.
Used to be the ladies would dump me. Now I dump them before they get a chance.
Doc's system has also saved me a great deal of money and time.
P's.... I don't work for either Doc or David. I've studied almost every love book out there and the only one that really, really works is Doc's system.
The only hard part about using Doc's system is believing and following through just like he suggests.

Falcon

hugheser

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
read "The Game" by neil strauss and see if u like it from there

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
hugheser,

Hey there, welcome to the gym. Nice to see you found your way over here!

And hugh is right: For any man wanting to get into the "seduction community," The Game is a must. Although Strauss' approach to women in the end of the book is how I feel it really should be done, the whole book in general was a great read and eye-opener.

Dicko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I found out about this stuff a couple of years ago from the TP forum. I started reading The Game some time ago, didn't finish reading it but now I have continiued reading it again, its very fascinating. I've peeked at a lot of ebooks on the subject. Two of my favorites books are "The Art of Approaching" and "Without Embarrassment".

Do you guys have any favorites books on the topic?