Sample body workout

vulcan

Retired Moderator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
@Vulcan
something happend to me after i crossed the 30
i dont know if metabolism lowered suddenly? u dont burn carbs as fast as u do in your 20's?
i started gaining weight and as time passed it felt like too much water was sufficient for weight gains
went through my diet inch by inch and using the one i wrote in this thread, had to skip out sweets and junk food-days entirely just to maintain. Probably differs alot from person to person ofcourse...

This is very true.

There are changes in your mitochondrial DNA once you get into your 30's, that's why athletes tend to loose speed once in their 30's - I have noticed this.

PE has made me want to eat 'clean' way more than exercise ever did.

vulcan

Reaction score
I admit I haven't studied lifting much in the last several years... I did study it for many years, but eventually I got some pretty good opinions/ figured out what worked for me/ & reached my goals. At that point I probably stopped learning

This is exactly how I am. Though I do still go on t-nation & similar just to see what is current.

Some of what Mike Mentzer used to talk about seems to be being looked at again. People are talking about how to really get the most out of the CNS & lift really heavy.

WhatAwanker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My dick size? u want the truth? U CANT HANDLE THE
This is very true.

There are changes in your mitochondrial DNA once you get into your 30's, that's why athletes tend to loose speed once in their 30's - I have noticed this.

PE has made me want to eat 'clean' way more than exercise ever did.

aye mate i also owe PE that i returned to the gym
actually the day i started JP's was the same day i decided to go back to training and get on the diet again
i am determined with training, diet (as i used to be) and PE :)

vulcan

Reaction score
aye mate i also owe PE that i returned to the gym
actually the day i started JP's was the same day i decided to go back to training and get on the diet again
i am determined with training, diet (as i used to be) and PE :)

This is good WAW - I have done PE for a long enough period now to observe the effect of both total healthy living & the opposite.

Super healthy living gets rewarded in PE - no doubt about it.