Road to MAGNUM DONG

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yesterday I did 1 hour intervals in the frank while gaming.
30 min clamp

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Got some horrible news so only had the mental to do
2 sets of 10 min clamp

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2 sets of 10 min clamp. Was pretty intense so didn't go for a third set.

Just896

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Clamped 10 min 3 sets
Frankenstender 1 hour at 9lbs.

Good news! BD noticed that the frankenstender was shaped and had enough force that it stretched the skin on the penis and kept an OK grip on the balls and fixed turkey necking and also helped with foreskin restoration.

1 week later and I can finally lay the frank on my belly, before it felt like I was going to shred my skin open from the stretch but now there's no pain at all. The skin has stretched greatly and my turkey neck is being fixed RAPIDLY! Balls are also hanging :)
Hi,here is a native new guy and suffered Circumcision ,I have not start my plan therefore Im so worry about I have not enough skin for extension lengths . I notice that you reported give me hopes , it’s vacuum facility? im asking because the picture above only have a frame so im not sure is noose device or vacuum , hope you can tell me , thanks! Im not english speaker so if my notes are rude please forgive me . Looking forward your reply !

Reactions: Couchdog

Just896

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
And
Clamped 10 min 3 sets
Frankenstender 1 hour at 9lbs.

Good news! BD noticed that the frankenstender was shaped and had enough force that it stretched the skin on the penis and kept an OK grip on the balls and fixed turkey necking and also helped with foreskin restoration.

1 week later and I can finally lay the frank on my belly, before it felt like I was going to shred my skin open from the stretch but now there's no pain at all. The skin has stretched greatly and my turkey neck is being fixed RAPIDLY! Balls are also hanging :)
And I also want to ask one thing is how to fix turkey neck when using this device is make the ring sit in scrotum(balls) position while opening part of ring sit in fat pad position? I want get skin both whether balls or fat pads due with my skin is too strain . And I also do not want to see the pubes go to my penis skin(sorry i don’t know the word means the skin in middle penis skins ), just want keep pubes in fat pad position . would you know some good idea about solve this problem?

I apologise again if Im impolite . >﹏<

Last edited:
Reactions: Couchdog

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's the extender only so you have to order vaccum cups elsewhere for it. I recommend sizemaster pro on eBay.

The Apex (frankenstender) is great for turkey neck. When I first started using it, it hurt more on my penis skin because the skin was being stretched and I had to do low pressure. After a week of this I felt no pain at all, my turkey neck was being fixed and my balls were hanging low. it's not cheap though, the extender is about 160 USD but in my opinion it's the BEST of the BEST for length. it's stretched my skin and has helped with foreskin restoration and turkey neck so much

Reactions: Just896

Couchdog

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been doing pe still the entire time never stopped. Just had a lot of bad stuff happen so haven't been updating.

At the moment I have decided to drop length and keep focusing on girth. I have also dropped pumping and I'm focusing entirely on coffin clamping and jelqs.

My length at the monent is 7.75BP but my NBP is 6in, somes 6.25. I guess it's genetics that I store fat in my pubic because I am 140lbs at the moment lol..

I feel like I only have time to focus on one thing ATM due to my schedule so I'm sticking with girth since it's what I want most and is the reason I started this log. I have plateu'd hard and I'm trying to break through still. I don't believe I'm 5.25, after much decon I'm measuring 5 to 5.135 MEG with max EQ. I'm using a tighter way of measuring with no slack to get the most accurate measurement.

Don't worry, I have not missed a day yet of PE!

Reactions: Just896

Just896

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's the extender only so you have to order vaccum cups elsewhere for it. I recommend sizemaster pro on eBay.

The Apex (frankenstender) is great for turkey neck. When I first started using it, it hurt more on my penis skin because the skin was being stretched and I had to do low pressure. After a week of this I felt no pain at all, my turkey neck was being fixed and my balls were hanging low. it's not cheap though, the extender is about 160 USD but in my opinion it's the BEST of the BEST for length. it's stretched my skin and has helped with foreskin restoration and turkey neck so much

Thanks for your reply! I truly appreciate your help! Im so worry about my penis don’t have enough skin because now I have turkey neck I don’t want to see the situation worser. To be honest, the terrible circumsation make me stuck in a long time depression for many years. Heavily strike my life, the horrible scars and disbalanced skin and lack of skins really let me down. I have many times wanna do a recut for fix the scars and the disbalanced of skins but I do not have extra skin to support it. So I’m very sad. I really want to know that do you think the new skins(new growth) are totally same with the old? Does it have any differences like pubic hair along the new skins extended? Or other problems. I really wanna hear your thoughts. Thanks again my friend!

Just896

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have been doing pe still the entire time never stopped. Just had a lot of bad stuff happen so haven't been updating.

At the moment I have decided to drop length and keep focusing on girth. I have also dropped pumping and I'm focusing entirely on coffin clamping and jelqs.

My length at the monent is 7.75BP but my NBP is 6in, somes 6.25. I guess it's genetics that I store fat in my pubic because I am 140lbs at the moment lol..

I feel like I only have time to focus on one thing ATM due to my schedule so I'm sticking with girth since it's what I want most and is the reason I started this log. I have plateu'd hard and I'm trying to break through still. I don't believe I'm 5.25, after much decon I'm measuring 5 to 5.135 MEG with max EQ. I'm using a tighter way of measuring with no slack to get the most accurate measurement.

Don't worry, I have not missed a day yet of PE!
Hi, my friend, are you still in forum? Long time no saw you ^_^