Quitting Smoking This Week

SJman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's finally come time for me to give up the ole' cancer sticks.

What with all this talk about how it kills you, there must be some truth to it all ;)
But go figure that the thing which made me want to quit the most was the idea
that it could interfere with my planned PE gains. Funny how people prioritize, no?

I haven't decided the exact date yet, but it'll be in the next 4 days for certain.
I insist on finishing this last pack I have since I already paid for it (smokers will
understand me on that one), but then it's quittin time.

Anyone care to join me on what is no doubt going to be an unpleasant, albeit
rewarding experience?

Xtender

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man I am in the process of quitting to. Bought one pack last week and have two or three left today. After these are gone Its over with. The PE gains def made it an even easier decision. plus I am getting too old for this smoking crap. Anyway I had two day without any last week and after today I am going cold turkery until I have cant take it any more. Then I will throw on a patch if necessary. Good luck. Stay positive!

SJman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good deal man, I just finished my last one yesterday, so today's the first day of quitting.

I guess every time I get the urge to smoke, I can just go and PE. Imagine the results!

Good luck to you!

Xtender

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
congrats on the first day man. mine is today had my last one last night. Are you going cold turkey? I highly suggest these

Amazon.com: Thursday Plantation - Tea Tree Australian Chewing Sticks, 100 sticks: Health & Personal Care

they are chewing sticks and they really help that oral fixation thing. they def do help me and they are cheap. I really am looking forward to getting into the PE now that i can go every other day now. I plan on doing that for awhile then switching to the 5 on 2 off method. good luck to you. do you have a log started?

Reactions: SJman

Nacho

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congrats on quitting! After you get a giant dick you will know it was worth it.

SJman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the support! Haven't started a log just yet, but I'm going to as soon as my next routine starts up... These two days off are going to drive me mad but I know they're going to be necessary in the long run!

Yeah I'm going for cold turkey, too. I tried it a couple times before and always came back, but this time I've got yet another (very persuasive) reason to keep up with it. And those sticks looks like a great investment, know a good place off-hand to buy them at retail or can you only find those online?

Thanks and good luck.

Xtender

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey man yeah I get the sticks at vitacost.com Best place to get vitamins and supplements. they have tons of brands and quick shipping...good luck. lets hope were both smoke free in two weeks!

Lazy 8

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good luck to anyone who is trying to kick the tobacco addiction. You have our respect and our best wishes! More than that, know in your heart you can succeed!