popping noise when jelqing

jockinthebox

Retired Moderator, Member of the Month May 2015,
Reaction score
Your new & improved routine is much better than you old one. I use the overhand but use both my index finger and middle finger on my CS to push more blood to the glans.

What I mean by being able to "see" the bumps is as your cock becomes more conditioned and you can see the veins popping out a bit as you jelq (or are fully erect), you may actually be able to visually see the bulge of blood moving up your shaft and feel those bumps even more. This just depends on the individual to some degree, but if your body physiology is more to the lean side than fatter, your conditioned cock will usually be the same. In other words, it kinda depends on your BMI (Body Mass Index or fat to lean muscle tissues ratio).

And NO, you will not grow additional bumps, but you will likely always feel them and ther's absolutely nothing wrong as long as there's no pain.

Btw, I'm guessing you are more of a lean guy, or have lost some weight,or you probably wouldn't be feeling these bumps so early in JP90, correct?

Last edited:

jackspain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your new & improved routine is much better than you old one. I use the overhand but use both my index finger and middle finger on my CS to push more blood to the glans.

What I mean by being able to "see" the bumps is as your cock becomes more conditioned and you can see the veins popping out a bit as you jelq (or are fully erect), you may actually be able to visually see the bulge of blood moving up your shaft and feel those bumps even more. This just depends on the individual to some degree, but if your body physiology is more to the lean side than fatter, your conditioned cock will usually be the same. In other words, it kinda depends on your BMI (Body Mass Index or fat to lean muscle tissues ratio).

And NO, you will not grow additional bumps, but you will likely always feel them and ther's absolutely nothing wrong as long as there's no pain.

Btw, I'm guessing you are more of a lean guy, or have lost some weight,or you probably wouldn't be feeling these bumps so early in JP90, correct?

Have you felt the same kind of pop im referring to? happening on almost every stroke? Although these pops seem to be a good sign of a proper jelq, do you think i should avoid them?

Good guess haha, yeah i've always been lean and regularly go to the gym. I should mention that I am not completely doing the JP90. I added squeezes to the routine because I assume the 1 year of jelqing and kegeling conditioned me well enough for these more advanced exercises (positive PI's so far)

So just to clarify, these pops happening at the base - even if they feel like they originate internally- are a good sign of a proper jelq?

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
I jelq at a low intensity also. I feel my heart beat pulse two times during each jelq repetition. It kind of feels like what you are describing. It is definitely a good sign of more vascularity, and increased blood flow. I think you should be happy, and I think you are going to find some gains soon.

jockinthebox

Reaction score
Don't worry about the pops. I have them too, since I too have always had a low BMI. You haven't published any measurements, so I don't know for sure, but for me I do feel them with my girth 4.85-5.0 flaccid, and 5.25+ erect, but not like a pop, more of a "speed-bump" I would call 'em. Either my cock may just be a bit girthier than yours, or you're just breaking the speed limit as you run over yours!:biggrin1: SLOW DOWN! You don't want to pay for a re-alignment or God forbid, drop your transmission!:biggrin1:

Just kidding, the 3-4 second jelq is about right.

Last edited:

jackspain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I jelq at a low intensity also. I feel my heart beat pulse two times during each jelq repetition. It kind of feels like what you are describing. It is definitely a good sign of more vascularity, and increased blood flow. I think you should be happy, and I think you are going to find some gains soon.

This worries me because the feeling I get isnt like a pulse, its more like a click when my jelqing hand glides over the base or mid shaft. It happens almost at the same spot everytime.

jackspain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Don't worry about the pops. I have them too, since I too have always had a low BMI. You haven't published any measurements, so I don't know for sure, but for me I do feel them with my girth 4.85-5.0 flaccid, and 5.25+ erect, but not like a pop, more of a "speed-bump" I would call 'em. Either my cock may just be a bit girthier than yours, or you're just breaking the speed limit as you run over yours!:biggrin1: SLOW DOWN! You don't want to pay for a re-alignment or God forbid, drop your transmission!:biggrin1:

haha definitely don't want to be doing that :p

The feeling i get is more of a click, i dont think its like the 'speed bump' you are referring to. Could you describe yours more? As i told wishful10x8 the feeling i get happens almost everytime at those two spots, mostly with my left hand and on the right side of shaft.

Oh and fyi, I am MEG at 5" 3/8 and base is a bit over 5 inches.

jockinthebox

Reaction score

Jack, based on all you've shared, and not knowing your girth measurements, I still think the above describes what you are experiencing. Relax,and stay with your routine unless your EQ or PI's tell you otherwise, you're fine IMO. If your girth is less than mine (go measure) then there'e even more chance you are feeling those internal bumps even semi-erect more distinctly than a guy who had a girthier / fatter cock.

jockinthebox

Reaction score
haha definitely don't want to be doing that :p

The feeling i get is more of a click, i dont think its like the 'speed bump' you are referring to. Could you describe yours more? As i told wishful10x8 the feeling i get happens almost everytime at those two spots, mostly with my left hand and on the right side of shaft.

Oh and fyi, I am MEG at 5" 3/8 and base is a bit over 5 inches.

OK, you've revealed something here. You and I are about the same MEG, but your base is smaller than your midshaft, right? I am fairly uniform girth and a little larger at the base. Your bump or click happens midshaft at the widest girth right? That makes this the part you are pushing the most blood thru as you jelq and causing the most resistance, cause its a greater mass in your CC's. Perfectly normal that's where your click or bump occurs midshaft. The base click is likely just the initial squeeze filling the CC's with blood (although I don't experience that). Make sense?

Also, are you kegeling while jelqing? I don't do that and it's not recommended I don't think. Jelqing is enough stress on your unit alone, without kegeling IMO.

Last edited:

jackspain

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score