Please Evaluate my new routine

Gladhander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi. I wasn't really seeing too many results with my old routine, which was basically 150-200 jelqs 5 days weekly, with kegals every other day.

So, I decided to try something different:

Edging
50 jelqs
Edging
50 jelqs
Edging
50 jelqs
Edging
1 uli (30 seconds)
Edging
1 uli
Edging
1 uli
10 horse squeezes

Does this sound safe and/or effective?

Thanks much

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
No, that seems extreme. Lets work on that a bit.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Glad, I would recommend staying away from any advanced exercises at this point, I have made some pretty good gains with nothing more than stretches and Jelqs. This does take time and dedication but you need to be on a consistent routine to find out what you need. It takes me up to two months before I can see any gains at all, this is something I found only by choosing a routine and sticking with it. PE really works, it just doesn't work the same for everyone.

Go ahead and post a set of full stats including your bone pressed flacid stretched length and bone pressed erect length if you don't mind. While your at it post the routine just like you are doing it along with the time and reps. If you hang in there I'm sure we can help get you on track.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Hey Glad, I would recommend staying away from any advanced exercises at this point, I have made some pretty good gains with nothing more than stretches and Jelqs. This does take time and dedication but you need to be on a consistent routine to find out what you need. It takes me up to two months before I can see any gains at all, this is something I found only by choosing a routine and sticking with it. PE really works, it just doesn't work the same for everyone.

Go ahead and post a set of full stats including your bone pressed flacid stretched length and bone pressed erect length if you don't mind. While your at it post the routine just like you are doing it along with the time and reps. If you hang in there I'm sure we can help get you on track.

Great advice!

Gladhander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My stats and routine

My stats and routine

My stats and current routine:

BPFL stretched 7 1/4" (almost 7 1/2" if I really, really, really stretch!)
BPEL 7 1/4"
EG 5 1/4" average, sometimes 5 3/8"

Typical routine, 4-5 days per week:

short warm-up stretching
edge
50 jelqs (one hand tourniquets and presses into the bone while the other does the work, then I switch hands, that's one rep.
edge
50 jelqs
edge
50 jelqs
edge
Kegels every other day.

That's basically it.

I've been doing it almost a month now, I have very nice EQ, but not seeing noticeable gains. I hang heavier, seem veinier, definitely more flaccid length and weight, but that's probably a result of my member swelling and healing from the routine, I think.

My goal is 8" BPEL, 5 1/2"-6" EG

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
This is what I see in your current routine. There is only 1/4" difference in you EL and SFL so you need to focus on stretching more than you have. You didn't say what kind or how much you are stretching at this time though. Edging is a great exercise for stamina and maintaining EQ however it should be done in one long session to get the most benefit's from it. Most sessions should last about 20-30 minutes. 150 Jelqs is a good place to start off with but you will need to add to them as you go, you are basically on a EQ routine at this moment, thats why you have seen an increase in your wood. If you are on a 5 day routine you should have some signs of overtraining at some point, this shows you can do more than most already.

This is what I recommend. Penis Enlargement Gym - Your First Penis Enlargement Routine

This link has different routines that have helped many men gain successfully. Take a look at them and decide which one fits your schedule and stick with it for 3 months no matter what.

PE takes time, it takes me about two months to see any gains from a routine, some people can see gains within a week. We are all different and will gain in different ways and amounts, don't let the ruler take away what is just around the corner for you. I'm sure Kingpole has a few routines if you don't see any that you like listed. Keep us informed with your decision and good luck.

Gladhander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I really, really appreciate it.

What I'd like to try is:

stretching - all directions, hold for 30 seconds each direction, then massage f before moving on.
50 jelqs/30 v-jelqs (repeated 3 times, as suggested)
3 moderate ulis held for 30 seconds for max engorgement and internal stretch.

This just feels great, like I'm getting maximum pumpage and stretch. I have only been doing the ulis for less than a week, so maybe it will catch up with me. But right now, I feel awesome.

I know my routine posted earlier was seen as extreme, but I do that and still have sex 2-3 times per week, good sex, hard erections, no problem. I do occasionally have red spots, but no serious pains.

I am still, even after much reading, not sure if I am doing the v-jelq correctly, though. Basically, I have 60-70% erection (+-) and scoop with alternating hands from the very base of my penis to the glans, squeezing up as I go, with my urethra in the center of the v. As I am finishing one hand, I am starting the other. Does this sound right?

And do I really really need to give up on the ulis? What if I went to a 2-day on, 1-day off routine doing the above? Would that be safer than doing this 5 days on and 2 off?

If you much more experienced PE pros tell me I must, I will do so, but I am trying to listen to my body, this feels like a very nice routine for me.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Let me put it like this, you can severely damage your penis with Uli"s right now. If you try to rush this you will end up injuring yourself and all the hard work you put into this so far will fade away, it's just not worth it. However it is your one and only penis and you can use any routine you like, all I can recommend is what has worked for me and many other men. Good luck.

Gladhander

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hairtrigger, I will heed your advice. I will stop the ulis for now. I'm sure you know what you're talking about.

But as for the v-jelqs, does my description sound correct?

and thanks again!