PEGym is Changing to TheBiohacker

Ashealth

Administrator, Tech Admin, & Editor
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
First, we want to thank everyone who has been with us the past couple months. We upgraded the forum and continue to work on improvements, but we wouldn’t have made it this far without your support. Our users are the backbone of PEGym and we are excited to tell you all about what’s coming next!

PEGym has been a community since 2006 and we are going to be expanding this community soon. Within the next few weeks, we will be launching a brand new website to help prepare us for our future.

Onto our exciting news! The PEGym website will be changing to TheBiohacker. At PEGym, we’ve had the passion for improving men’s health and being the pioneers of Biohacking. That’s why we are aligning our mission and broadening our focus.

The mission: Improve people's lives. Give people the information, products, and community to take control of their lives and personal conditions while ultimately being happier, healthier, and living longer.

We will still continue to focus on men’s health, but will expand our focus on longevity, diet, fitness, and sleep. We want to broaden our community to help impact more people’s lives.

What this immediately means for you:

• The forum will be the same layout
  • The logo will change from PEGym to TheBiohacker logo
  • URLs will be changing, but should properly redirect
Over the course of next year, we will be adding in the focus areas as discussed above (men’s health, longevity, diet, fitness, and sleep) but this will be progressive and with constant community engagement.

How will we add focus in these areas? With these categories, will come new guides, products, experts, and articles.

• The articles will contain science based research and studies, community trends, and leading edge advances in these fields.
  • You will be able to browse the best biohacking products, all while connecting with like-minded people who are also interested in longevity.

Reactions: tara123

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Thinking on it I remember the emphasis JonPop put on improvement of the whole person .

Reactions: Big Al

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sounds good!

southernprince

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2021
Well Done !
Reaction score
From a business perspective, I get it. I hope the website will not lose its character and the sense of community it has in its effort to expand.

Reactions: Ashealth and CUSP82

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Ashealth tells me:

be advised:
New site transition - 48 hours

Inbox
AOh14GgIntQdQVfrFJFnw8JThE5Bjzhn84JNsvgnCSxB=s40

Good morning!

The new site is *planned* to go live within the next 48 hours. I wanted to keep you posted and will update you with any changes.

Thank you!

Ashealth

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Small update - Thursday is the expected transition date.

Ashealth

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
The transition is starting. The Forum will be turned off during the transition. During this time, no new posts will be able to be made. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update everyone when the forum has been turned back on.

pudendal

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Back in 2017, I wrote a post wondering if guys interested in PE might be more likely to try other types of biohacking. Since then, I fell off my PE routine while I focused on other health improvements. I’ve recently gotten back into extending, but I’m curious to see what other topics get represented here.

Last edited: