old belt to ball stretcher

dunty12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today I was reading on the MOS forum and someone made a ball stretcher thread wanting to know where to buy one. Then another dude said look on the jt stockroom site to find one. I went to the site and saw that the design of the ball stretchers looks very much like a belt.

I then took an old leather belt which was thinner in width then a regular casual belt but almost any belt should work. Basically you just wrap the belt around your balls so the balls are stretched and find out where you need to cut the belt to make it shorter and find a good spot to put a hole. I was even able to hang weight on it by tying a rubber band and placing the larger loop around the balls and putting a padlock through the small loop of the rubber band so now it's a ball stretcher and hanger. But the belt stretcher alone feels like it's doing the job. It doesn't have to be extremely tight just enough for a snug fit without cutting of circulation.

My question is how long should I where it a day? Thank you

dunty12

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Also if you have a thin enough belt like me you can place another on for extra stretch. I will probably try this in the future to see if i can fit 2 belts on I'm not positive it will fit but I think it might be cool to try. If anyone has any other ideas for weights or anything let me know.