nude beaches

fergusbrodie

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I holiday at a nude beach every year, due to go again in three weeks time. My wife spends the entire holiday reading sleeping and sunbathing, I spend the entire holiday cock watching. It's fascinating, I mark them out of ten and I generally give myself a seven, but that's in the heat. Back home in a bloody cold Scotland I mark myself about four, on a good day.
The cock I have in a hot Menorca is the one I want in a cold Scotland. As I write this I'm hot and very pleased with my lot, about 5inches soft but beginning to respond, decent vein and helmet pronounced under my foreskin. This I would love all the time.
To walk the length of the beach with what I have right now would be my dream. I love peope looking, male or female, it makes me aroused.
I'll be walking the dog tomorrow on the beach here and I won't have anything like the pack I have now. I won't be naked tomorrow obviously, but I won't even have a bulge.....But I do now. That's what I'm after, and I see them all day long on the beach in Menorca. Flacid but thick and long and I can't stop looking. My wife notices too and the sex after a day on the beach there is fantastic. A mixture of the heat and the thoughts of the day. Even though we've been looking at the same cocks, though she doesn't know this as yet !!

I'm 59, but probably feeling hotter than ever before. A bigger erect size isn't that important to me, I'm happy with that and you can't walk the beach with a boner anyway.....well, some do...
So what I need is a beach cock. I'm on the jelqing andl oving it and I'm doing Kegel excersises constantly, which again I adore. I've ventured into prostate massage too which is...well... pretty damned good.

I don't quite understand the stats shorthand as yet, but I will soon and post them. My wife knows nothing of this....thank god for the ipad !!!!!!

Loving this site

second lensman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never heard of Minorca but after reading about it just now it sounds like a pretty cool place. Thanks for the post fergus!

fergusbrodie

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
It's a Spanish island in the Med......you'd love it.......everyone with a cock would I reckon

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Pe increases flacid and erect size.

thegovernor

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
would love to go there haha

Going411x7

Retired Moderator
Well Done !
Reaction score
Besides the heat, lazy ass stretches are great for increasing flaccid size; pumping also
helps maintain a thick flaccid; a good cardio program is a big help; intake of lots of fluids,
especially water, is a great way to increase your flaccid size; and best of all, time. Time
will give you a larger flaccid, so long as you don't give up and stick with it.

Enjoy the scenery in Menorca and welcome to the Gym. You have to meet our
Calixto--he's a veteran of nude beaches and nude sunbathing.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
There are just some parts of my body that haven't seen the sun since I was 2! I'll keep it that way!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Which head? Why did I just say that? I don't know but I had too!!!!!!!

ThomasJohnThomas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I've never heard of Minorca but after reading about it just now it sounds like a pretty cool place. Thanks for the post fergus!

No, it`s a hot place... too far south and too hot, to many people who talk too much and too loud. No, I`d rather run naked and alone in the snow, up here in the north. But maby that`s just me:p

avery dennison

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'ver never been to a nude beach but would like to go one day. I don't think I would be too concerned with my flaccid as I suspect I would be erect for most of the time :rolleyes: I guess if your a walking boner everyone knows your a rookie.

Apologies for the thread digression :biggrin1: - I have been using the Fowfers and LAS and helped a great deal with the flaccid hang.

fergusbrodie

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thomas it is hot, but very quiet, busy, but quiet. A run about in the Norway snow would be good too

fergusbrodie

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Avery, if that avatar is you, then there would be more boners on the beach than yours !!

angus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
There are just some parts of my body that haven't seen the sun since I was 2! I'll keep it that way!
Ha! I hear ya Cusp, that's why I bathe in the dark.

ironmike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Fergie,
I just turned 60 and have done the nude beach scene a number of times, whether nude swimming at lakes, hiking trails and nude swimming at the watering holes, or just hanging out at beaches. I'm a lifelong bodybuilder and proud to display my body and though I have an above average erect appendage, my flaccid size gives no hint.
I recently joined PEgym, which I discovered by accident, and have had great results since beginning training 4 - 5 weeks ago. I'm interested in improving size/girth, EQ, staying power, and ease of erection..., being of similar age, we're probably tripping over the same issues..., no pun intended! lol! I agree that developing a "beach cock" would be a nice reward for our efforts and give other beach goers something to enjoy.
My wife is aware of my new training and is particularly supportive after enjoying an engorged tool and a protracted lovemaking session. Include your spouse in what you're up to, I guarantee that she will be equally supportive.
Best of luck to you and enjoy the ride! :)

fergusbrodie

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks Mike, Never been called "Fergie' before, but I like it!!!!. haven't involved my wife yet, plucking up courage at the moment.
I'm 60 in November, though I'll never have a body like yours sadly. God I wish !!!!!! But i'll concentrate on the wee man right now. Beach cock here I come