Motivation

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
This thread is dedicated to motivation. Specifically, what keeps you motivated?

Personally, I like to use an inanimate object as my goal. It helps me visualize what size I will become. This works for me because what you see is what you will get.

For example, when I first started out I wanted to be as thick as a toilet paper roll. I kept the toilet paper roll on my desk, to remind me of my goal, and to keep my motivated. Everyday I was reminded to do my exercises.

What about you guys?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Remek,

I had the same thing that I used, and a paper towel roll that I used to measure my EL. I can't fit my penis in the toilet roll anymore, so I haven't found another one to replace that one.

R

RomanRemake

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Very good information! I never thought about using something to compare to. I'll be sure to apply the advice.

Dustpan, are you saying you're longer than a paper towel roll?!?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
RomanRemake said:
Very good information! I never thought about using something to compare to. I'll be sure to apply the advice.

Dustpan, are you saying you're longer than a paper towel roll?!?
The paper towel roll that I use I marked it, and cut it at 8.00", this gives me something to shoot for.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
:) I see we think alike, Dust.

supermilkman

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im doing the paper towel roll thing first thing tomarrow morning. By the way, anyone know how thick one is?

Dustpan

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im doing the paper towel roll thing first thing tomarrow morning. By the way, anyone know how thick one is?
The size of a paper towel inside dia is 13.8cm and the outside dia is 14.0cm or to put it into inches is equal to 5.375" inside dia
and 5.500" outside dia. ;)

Dicko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The only thing that helps to keep me motivated in the long run is that I enjoy doing the exercises and the training itself.

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dicko,

Good to see you again. Haven't seen you in a while. How's the PEing coming?

Dicko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Remek,

Thanks. I've managed to gain 0.2" BPEL since last, not much but I have been really inconsistent in my training.

ilovemtl

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I lack motivation in this department. The only thing I can do is make myself feel as if I am small so I would get the urge to do it, but I do not want to do that because of other side effects due to that.

I go to the gym often, but I have tons of motivation for that. I have photos of the body I want, and it makes me want to get them.

Dicko

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I lack motivation in this department. The only thing I can do is make myself feel as if I am small so I would get the urge to do it, but I do not want to do that because of other side effects due to that.

I go to the gym often, but I have tons of motivation for that. I have photos of the body I want, and it makes me want to get them.
Theres two types of motivation, push and pull. Push motivation is when you say something like this to push yourself toward your goal; "If I dont do this I will feel bad about it later" or "I have to do this or else I'm not going to get bigger", etc. Here is a better way of motivating yourself, pulling yourself toward the goal by making positive statements instead; "If I do this I'm going to get a bigger dick" or "It'll be so great to accomplish this goal", etc.

See the difference. Instead of focusing on the negative things that will/can happen if you Dont do it, focus on the positive thing that will happen if you Do it. The things you want pulls you towards the goal instead of making the thing you dont like push you towards it. Basically the pull method is Much better, many people dont know this they are used to force themself.

Another thing, sometime it feels like you "have to" do this boring exercise. You don't have to do anything, instead realize that you choose to do it because you want a bigger penis. Make a decision to do it. When you catch yourself with the "i have to" or "i should" thinking just think "i choose to" instead.

Also, after youve finished a session reward yourself by doing something you like doing. This is called positive reinforcement and will help install new habits.

Good luck!