Marijuana Use and PE?

pdoubleoty

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Is there any available information on smoking marijuana and its effects on PE? I am a fairly regular smoker of marijuana, but i do not smoke cigarettes and very rarely drink alcohol.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I believe excessive amounts of marijuana may contribute to ED. Some men mention having improved EQ, but I personally believe it's related more to stress relief improving the EQ than marijuana itself having a positive effect. This is just speculation on my part though.

There may also be some effects of improved blood flow, but I haven't done any research on this and can't attest to the efficacy of this.

Last edited:

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although it does have some documented medical benefits, Marijuana cannot possibly help with PE. If you are doing it for medicinal purposes, obviously you should continue. If you are doing it for purely recreational reasons, I'd say it might be a good idea to cut back on it.

pdoubleoty

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
ive been cutting back a lot lately, keeping it to more a nightly thing to relax before bed etc. With the heavy school load (junior year at NCSU) i cant really be high all day every day like i used to hah. but yea i will try to cut back some...sex is just so damn fun when stoned though!

RhinoCannon

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I don't know how it is for other people, but I have some of my most intense erections when I'm high. It could perhaps be good for some things.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know how it is for other people, but I have some of my most intense erections when I'm high. It could perhaps be good for some things.

I've never smoked anything before, so I wouldn't know.

I would advise you to never do PE when you are stoned though. THC impairs motor function. One too-hard-impaired jelq squeeze and you have a broken dick.

pdoubleoty

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I would like to see what strain and growing method they are using to test the marijuana for the carcinogens. I know tons and tons and tons of old hippie generation people who still to this day smoke pot on a daily basis, and they are in GREAT shape. Yearly physicals show they are in great condition for their age, great blood pressure cholesterol levels everything, and they are at a very minimal risk for cancer. Cigarettes on the other hand, you can watch a person age in a matter of years as they start to smoke it. I'm not saying that its false (more carcinogens in weed), but I have yet to see a cited and back article on any study going in to it. If anyone knows of any, please send me the link.

PESG

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I hope this discussion isn't going to alter how we speak to each other.

Trust me, it won't.

I don't know why I got upset. I'm laughing about it now.

I can't edit or delete my post - You can. Just get rid of it. I usually don't rant like that.

No, Radio - I apologize! Cheers!

Radiohead

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im gonna delete all our posts. I got upset for nothing also. I'm laughing about it too.

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm going to modify my post with the Men's Health blurb, since I believe it's some faulty science at work there.