Long time lurker with an injury

RandomGuy917

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
Hi so basically I have been on and off PE for many years with some small gains over the years. After awhile I hit a wall and tried something I should not have done.

I basically saw a thread on here talking about erect jelqing almost fully erect which I knew was dangerous but tried it anyways to get some girth gains. I don't remember the thread exactly but I was basically holding the base and keggling before the actual jelq and and I felt a pain in the left side of my penis and I immediately stopped and put warm compress around my penis a few days and the pain subsided and eventually got dimmer and dimmer until it was gone after a few days.

BUT in the months to come every so often I would feel a " soreness " where the injury was if my penis was flaccid and laying on the side of the injury. But it would happen Rarely.

So I mustered up the courage to do some light v jelqs after about 5 months after the injury. And that "phantom soreness" started coming back again. I will soon go see a urologist to address the issue. And I forgot to mention after the injury my election quality went down but not by much I think it was also partly psychological but also because of the injury obviously. Anyone with any similar experiences that can give me their 2 cents? Thanks

And I know I probably should've went to the Doctor when it happened

Last edited:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Go see the doc and let us know. 99% of all these injuries do heal but it takes time.