just tryed clamping (i think)

stk2013

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all just had a huge session feels so good after doing a session I feel more alive and good about my self.

Any way

after doing some jelqs and bathmate sessions I thought ummm lets give clamping two place mats one at the bottom other at the top of my penis and holding them there with two clamps.
I use two place mats that are used to put cups on they work well and are perfect size for me.

Any way my width before is 1.6" after it was 1.8" all though the gains are temp i heard this is a good routine and can bring perma gains later on.

Does any one else do this?.

Last edited:

oddball

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi all just had a huge session feels so good after doing a session I feel more alive and good about my self.

Any way

after doing some jelqs and bathmate sessions I thought ummm lets give clamping two place mats one at the bottom other at the top of my penis and holding them there with two clamps.
I use two place mats that are used to put cups on they work well and are perfect size for me.

Any way my width before is 1.6" after it was 1.8" all though the gains are temp i heard this is a good routine and can bring perma gains later on.

Does any one else do this?.

clamping ? have you been pe'ing since july? if so you should not even think about clamping for at least 6 to 8 mths period.... you are no way conditioned for this device,,,,, very very risky

stk2013

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry I made a mistake its not clamping what I did sorry.

I dont know what its called I read about it on another forum.

I clamp two flat peices of board one top and one bottom of penis clamp either side and its meant to increase width

namsokiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not to be too critical but, no that is not clamping. You should probably figure out what it is before you seriously hurt yourself.

Clamping and similarly high intensity exercises should be performed once you're conditioned and know what to do.

A good guide is if you're asking yourself, "I wonder if this is..." You probably shouldn't be doing it.

stk2013

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your right I am being a knob.

I think I have become addicted to PE only been doing it a month or so but I cant stop :p.

I think I am trying to gain to fast but from what I read slow and steady wins the race.

I some times use my bathmate twice a day morning and night even more so at night if I know I will be having sex as I love the fuller penis feel.

I am going to plan a routine that is with in my limits and stick to em for a month see how I get on but I dont seem to get any gains unless I shock/over work my penis I mean has that been heard of before?.

Its like I can work my penis to hell and I still get rock hard erections but I suppose later down the line I could pay for it?

WillyWacker

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your right I am being a knob.

I think I have become addicted to PE only been doing it a month or so but I cant stop :p.

I think I am trying to gain to fast but from what I read slow and steady wins the race.

I some times use my bathmate twice a day morning and night even more so at night if I know I will be having sex as I love the fuller penis feel.

I am going to plan a routine that is with in my limits and stick to em for a month see how I get on but I dont seem to get any gains unless I shock/over work my penis I mean has that been heard of before?.

Its like I can work my penis to hell and I still get rock hard erections but I suppose later down the line I could pay for it?

Yeah shocking into growth is standard for breaking through plateaus. However if your body is not ready for the shock you will only injure yourself. Jelq an stretch for 3 months then go hardcore. I've been doing pe for over a year and most of my gains have come in short periods an then ceased an ive maintained until I find something else. Take your time. Pe is a life choice.