Just a silly thought really...

Todger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there is any size difference when measured in the morning/evening?
People are a bit taller in the morning, spine compresses during the day apparently.... so perhaps there is some mechanism affecting penis size as well?
Does anyone have any experience/opinion on that?

I guess not, otherwise it would be necessary to measure in the same time of the day.

Cheers!

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Are you talking about erect or flaccid size? Flaccid size fluctuates throughout the day and I'm not sure if it is bigger in the morning, I guess it depends.
Erect size on the other hand would make sense to be a little bigger in the morning since your testosterone levels are usually higher in the morning. So that extra testosterone would provide a better EQ and probably a bigger size. But the difference should be minimal anyway.

I didn't know that we were taller in the morning, it makes perfect sense. Interesting fact. :)

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Could it simply be that we are overthinking this?

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Erect size on the other hand would make sense to be a little bigger in the morning since your testosterone levels are usually higher in the morning. So that extra testosterone would provide a better EQ and probably a bigger size.

My erections are at their best earlier in the day for this very reason, plus also my energy levels are higher in the A.M. and they naturally tend to go down as it gets later in the day and into the evening.

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last edited:

Todger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Erection is bigger in the morning. Fat pad is thinner and test level usually are higher.

jayhawk11

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Erection is bigger in the morning. Fat pad is thinner and test level usually are higher.

I have noticed that. Especially when I have morning wood; my erection will have much more girth.