Jan 6th- the insurrection!

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have said many times that a guy with a Viking helmet can't take over the government. You kind of need tanks and lots of guys wearing army uniforms and things. Some disagreed and I think they're silly.
I have been reading some of the completely partisan report and one thing really got me. The committee concluded that the FBI and other federal agencies could have prevented a mob from overrunning the Capitol had they acted on the large volume of intelligence collected beforehand. Of course this judgement was left out of their televised hearings.

I thought the rum I was drinking was making me a bit delusional so I had my wife read and check to see if I was right. For one f the few times in
my life she actually told me I was right.
So all that mayhem could have been prevented? The Feds did nothing? So you can stop the lady from throwing her baby off the cliff but instead you just let her so you can get an arrest? So you let all kinds of crap happen on that day so you can get rid of Trump? I find that fucking amazing and disgusting all at the same time. They're sworn to uphold the law and did nothing? They not only let it happen but they wanted it to happen. People got hurt, a young female protestor was killed by a bullet in her neck and it could have been prevented?
You people that still refer to this as an insurrection and every Federal law enforcement agency has blood on their hands! Live with it.

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I agree that the FBI and the National Guard should have acted quicker to fend off the mob attack on the Capitol. But the guy who had the ultimate authority to get them involved earlier is the guy who instigated the mob attack and who also sat watching the attack on tv while ignoring the many requests coming in from Congressmen and other public officials to do something about it before it got out of hand.

The crap that happened that day was primarily caused by the toadies of the Commander-in-chief, including the guys in military like uniforms moving in military formation, who were trying to interrupt and delay a Constitutional prescribed procedure to confirm the electoral vote in order to have the vote referred to the House of Representatives where the Republicans controlled the voting process.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Bullpoop and you know it. The security for the Capitol is with the Speaker and the sergeant at arms of the House and Senate by the Capitol police. House sergeant at arms, Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard because of the optics of it. He testified that reports didn't show extra security was needed yet the Jan 6 committee said there was a large volume of evidence that it was needed. Okay so which democrat is lying?

Reactions: akaTrex

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Speaker and the sergeants at arms have no control over the FBI and the National Guard.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
The report specifically said that if the Feds acted on the information they had it COULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED! Their words, their report they spent time and money on. Are you telling me their report is wrong? Is is difficult to accept Pelosi's hand picked committees result? Is your hatred of Trump so great that you want to blame him no matter what? It could have been prevented, in spite of Trump. Your position on this I just don't understand.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
So I hear they released 41000 hours of video of that day. Of course they released it to that well known Russian spy Tucker Carlson but it will come out on all media soon. It should be entertaining as to what we'll all see. Stay tuned.

Reactions: akaTrex

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
The same Tucker Carlson who tweeted privately that claims about Trump being cheated out of the election was bs but criticized his colleagues who dared to mention the truth on the air?

Last edited:

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
If it was a private tweet can you tell me how you saw it or read it?

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Those revelations and far more surfaced in legal filings made public late Thursday afternoon as part of Dominion Voting System's blockbuster $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
And it wasn't just Carlson, either. It was a decision to keep viewers from jumping to another channel. Carlson, et. al's opinions will change as necessary for ratings.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Those revelations and far more surfaced in legal filings made public late Thursday afternoon as part of Dominion Voting System's blockbuster $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox
So Fox is getting sued for lying about Dominion? Can Trump sue for lying about Russian collusion? Asking for a friend.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dominion, the same company that won't allow a real forensic audit suing for defamation?

Now they will have to prove they didn't hide anything. A lw suit will open many doors.

Dominion may end up realizing they should have left well enough alone.

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Trump sues everyone at the drop of a hat. I wonder why he isn’t suing over the Russian collusion. Could be he’s afraid of something coming out.

Dominion can’t stop a suit if enough evidence is provided to warrant a suit.

Johnny D

Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Dominion, the same company that won't allow a real forensic audit suing for defamation?

Now they will have to prove they didn't hide anything. A lw suit will open many doors.

Dominion may end up realizing they should have left well enough alone.
I don't think they have to prove they didn't hide anything unless it's to dispute evidence showing that they did. And so far nobody has presented anything that holds up.

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
The Capitol Police were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and they were never trained to handle a protest even after the protests of 2020.

Days before the attack, House sergeant-at-arms Paul Irving resisted calls from the Capitol Police to bring in the National Guard for extra security at the Capitol because of “optics.” Irving testified that intelligence reports didn’t show the need for extra security.

The Claims that Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was killed by protesters?
Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes after riot!

An autopsy revealed that Sicknick, who died hours after the Capitol riot, suffered two strokes at the base of the brain stem caused by a blood clot.

P.S. What would the FBI have done? LOL!

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't think they have to prove they didn't hide anything unless it's to dispute evidence showing that they did. And so far nobody has presented anything that holds up.
They have to prove defamation. That opens doors for the defense and they will be able to request things that dominion would not provide.

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don’t believe the Dominion lawyers are so dumb as to open a defamation case without knowing things will be requested by the defense.

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don’t believe the Dominion lawyers are so dumb as to open a defamation case without knowing things will be requested by the defense.
Which means they have already cleaned up the mess, kind of like Joe and his garage documents. Well they really looking to clean up Hunters mess but stepped into the classified stuff.

akaTrex

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
You haven't been around Lawyers much?

Feb. 14 Attorneys Kimberley Motley of Motley Legal Services and E. Milo Schwab of Ascend Counsel filed a Law Suit for
Gaige Grosskreutz, who testified that he pointed a firearm at Kyle Rittenhouse before the then-teenager shot Grosskreutz is seeking economic losses, "damages for emotional distress, humiliation, loss of enjoyment of life, and other pain and suffering on all claims," and punitive damages.

Last edited:

not2big

Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hunter’s an ass; however, Biden and Pence seem to be less of a Culprit than Trump. At least they agreed to surrender the documents once they were revealed.