Impala's Progress

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
hey hey man yes i have. i've been keeping up with the routine, just not the log. school is busting my balls. however today marks (almost) halfway through the month so here are my mid-month measurements:

Beginning of month:
NBPEL: 7.2 "
BPEL: 7.6 "
EG: 5.4 "

Mid-month:
NBPEL: 7.4 "
BPEL: 7.7 "
EG: 5.4 "

Gains:
NBPEL: +.2 "
BPEL: +.1 "
EG: +.0 "

HOLY sh*t! Way pumped about the gains! I find it very strange though that my completely girth-focused routine of only clamping and ballooning has yielded such length gains and no girth gains as of yet. I'm not complaining just surprised. Oh well there they are. I'll probably won't post again until the end of the month. Good luck and happy gaining to all!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*** Update***
- I have noticed that I need to open up the clamp one more notch. My original notch is just too tight. This is great cuz it lets me know that my girth really is improving!

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yea its impossible to get back to the original notch. Yes!

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good man with awesome gains! Yeah, a girth routine is giving you length quite nicely. Interesting. Maybe the girth routine is improving your already high EQ like the TGC Theory says (I bet your erections are hard as hell) and thus giving you more length, or maybe they really are increasing your length through new tissue growth (actually few months ago I found a website saying that ballooning is a good way to grow length so there you have it mate). Who cares what the reason is man, the only thing that matters is that you've got some size!

When this month finishes, you will be in 5.5" in EG. And fuck, if you keep gaining length like this, you will reach 8" before I do!!!

Happy gaining to you all indeed Impala!

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Just wondering how you are mate. Keeping busy still I am sure.

Having become inspired by your gains through such a simple routine, I decided to adopt ballooning to my PE sessions too. I am trying to balloon on every PE day in the evenings at least 10 minutes. We'll see if it does any good for my ding dong.

PremierImpala

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
*** UPDATE ***

- Hello everyone. Been a while since I last posted i know. I have been keeping up with the PE and just thought I'd post my numbers.

As of 5/1/10:
BPEL: 7.7"
NBPEL: 7.4"
EG: 5.4"

6/10/10:
BPEL: 7.8" (+.1)
NBPEL: 7.4"
EG: 5.5" (+.1)

Im super pumped about the EG gain as those have been my hardest to achieve. To anyone whos reading this, thanks. ELIAS hope all is well man.

Last edited:

Elias

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Impala!

I have been away too for few months. I really got tired of always being here. I just couldn't take the discussion anymore. The topics that I wanted to talk about were not so popular. Everything was just questions about average dick size. Like we haven't talked about that already for a million times!

Long story short, I have been exercising too. No progress log but just really free styling, doing what I feel like doing and when ever I like. I am around 8" in BPEL and 5.30" in EG. My progress has pretty much stopped since I stopped keeping a journal and went doing more relaxed routines. But I met with my girl a couple of weeks ago and she told me that my cock is bigger. I didn't even fuck her that hard but she said she could feel the difference. So I guess there has been some growth!

Anyways, take it easy mate. It was nice reading your updates. I really would like to have that 5.5" girth like you! No wonder you are pumped.

Take care!

Jama

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Subbed bro! Just saw ur 7 month progress!! Very motivating for someone who was losing PE faith.. Thanks man:)