I have an idea...think it would work?

Symbolic

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm starting my PE routine tonight, I'm about to start the 90 day beginner routine and see if it gives me any results, if that is the case I'll add another 45 days to it before moving to more advanced routines.

I also have a penis pump, now my question is; is it advisable to incorporate a pumping routine into my 90 day Beginner routine? or would you advise against that? will I gain more, or achieve more consistent gains if I pump along hand in hand with my jelquing? If yes? can anyone who has tried this pls share his thoughts?

I'm thinking of doing a short 15 minutes, 3hg session after warming up and before jelquing and concluding the routine with another 15 minutes at 3hg at the end, after jelquing but before warming down and edging.

What do you guys think?

Keido

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not a pumper, but I've heard of men who have overworked their penis with pumping. This is probably something you want to add in after the 90 day routine, since the combination of the two MAY put you into that "overworked" area. I'd recommend sticking with the 90 day routine as laid out before adding any things in - some men have found even the 90 day routine to be too intense for them, so you want to be careful.

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
is it advisable to incorporate a pumping routine into my 90 day Beginner routine? or would you advise against that? will I gain more, or achieve more consistent gains if I pump along hand in hand with my jelquing? If yes? can anyone who has tried this pls share his thoughts?

I'm thinking of doing a short 15 minutes, 3hg session after warming up and before jelquing and concluding the routine with another 15 minutes at 3hg at the end, after jelquing but before warming down and edging.

What do you guys think?

Absolutely NOT. Unless you wanna overtrain and deprive yourself from the gains you're looking for, you should stick to the 90day routine just the way it is prescribed. When it comes to PE, "less is more" is the way to go; rushing is the wrong way to go about PE. During your 90day period, put all your focus into doing things right, such as warming up properly and perfecting your jelquing technique instead of just rushing through the whole process without much thought. Once you're done with the 90day period, then you can ask some of the vets with experience on pumping for some input on how to go about incorporating the pump to your routine. In the meantime, focus on the 90days first and ask as many questions as you might have.:ranger:

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Welcome Symbolic, you may want to rethink your PE tactics. PE is not about how many different exercises you can do at one time it is about learning to listen to your body and adapt a routine to produce gains. Chances are if you stick with the 90 day routine and keep a close watch on your PI's you will make some good gains. The trick is to start off light and stay away from high intensity high rep routines. I stress this part the most, if you advance too soon you could end up not gaining at all. I would recommend that you learn all you can about this site and it's techniques, we have a vast ammount of information that can help get you started out safely and effectively. If you have any questions just post them here and we will answer them the best we can.

Symbolic

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys :)
I'm now on my 3rd day of the 90 day beginner programme, didn't do any measurements yet, but I can already feel that my little guy is actually hanging lower and heavier.
I'm going to stay off the pump for now as per your advice.