How to make it thicker?

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Show him this web site:

https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/thin-penis#enlargement-techniques

It is a reputable, neutral, non hype web site that explains these techniques. It also explains that the average girth is 4.6 in, so if you hubby is around that, he should feel just fine. Then steer him away from surgery (unless this is what you both want) and pills (they do work in terms of increasing the erection quality, the good ones at least, but they don't increase size).

Then, if he is still a game, let him find the pumps or you tell them about pumps as a much cheaper and safer alternative to a surgery. He may even make one for himself, like I did.

But in all of this, keep it lite, joke about it, and keep telling him that you think he is ridiculous that he is worried about it, but you are willing to play this game with him, if this makes him feel better. And, most importantly, initiate and be receptive to a lot of sex. Nothing makes a man feel more accepted than when his wife initiates and accepts a lot of sex.

Good luck to both of you.

And feel free to ask questions here on this forum.

Indeed, everything seems possible to me now after a short stay on this forum. Due to the same problem, I was recently on 2 women's forums and I did not get this kind of attention, nor so many potential solutions and advice.
I think excitedly about how to introduce him to exercise techniques. Of course, I'll wait for the right moment. The idea of a pump also sounds good to me.
And other tips about having sex are just right and useful.
I will try to distract him from those negative thoughts and encourage him.

He is the one who initiates sex more often, but when I notice that there's been no sex for a while, then I ask for it. Last sunday we had 5 times. That was a precedent, sure. As for that, I hope it's clear to him that I'm fine with him.

Thank you so much for everything!
By the way, you have a name like my brother!

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I just want to apologize for lashing out at the OP and being rude. I still stand by what I said, but not the way I put it out there. It was insensitive and abrupt and I basically have no real justifiable excuse for my approach. I have been a user on this site for some time and I actually had success with this exercises and still do so I have to be fair to ANY member and not be judgemental.

Sincerely, all the best to the Op and her husband. Just remember enhancing his size issue is totally achievable so your bedroom issues are totally resolvable.

Disclaimer:
If he gets too thick, don't blame us.

I accept the apology. This further improves the impression of this site since I had moments of anger due to our discussion.

However, the problems in the bedroom are resolvable even without these exercises. But learning about these exercises makes me even more optimistic.

All the best to you, and I want you to get it over.

Okay, I'll be guilty in that case!

GettingOverIt

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I accept the apology. This further improves the impression of this site since I had moments of anger due to our discussion.

However, the problems in the bedroom are resolvable even without these exercises. But learning about these exercises makes me even more optimistic.

All the best to you, and I want you to get it over.

Okay, I'll be guilty in that case!

Thanks.

Alek8x6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
By the way, you have a name like my brother!

I do have a sister, but her name is not Sonia. But then my real name is not Alek anyway, lol... :)

I am glad we were able to help.

At one point I thought that you may also have fantasies about a thicker dick. If you do, there is nothing wrong with that. Men have fantasies about big boobs all the time, including myself. And my wife has big boobs. Not too big, just the right size, proportionate to her body and frame. And I love them and I enjoy them. But I still fantasize sometimes about big boobs... They come in my dreams, I notice them on the street. There is something subconscious about that.

Fantasies mostly have nothing to do with what we would like to do in real life, or what we would prefer in real life. They are here to compensate for some other need, or mask some other train of thoughts that is dangerous, resolve some issue, heal some hurt, all kinds of things. Our subconscious brain is very creative, and he works for our own good. So if you have fantasies, don't be afraid of them. You don't have to share them with your husband if you think that level of transparency will not work for your relationship. But you don't have to be afraid or uncomfortable about them. Just think what might be behind them, and is there a message that your subconscious brain is sending you through these fantasies. I think I have figured out mine, but I am not going to share it here. :)

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do have a sister, but her name is not Sonia. But then my real name is not Alek anyway, lol... :)

I am glad we were able to help.

At one point I thought that you may also have fantasies about a thicker dick. If you do, there is nothing wrong with that. Men have fantasies about big boobs all the time, including myself. And my wife has big boobs. Not too big, just the right size, proportionate to her body and frame. And I love them and I enjoy them. But I still fantasize sometimes about big boobs... They come in my dreams, I notice them on the street. There is something subconscious about that.

Fantasies mostly have nothing to do with what we would like to do in real life, or what we would prefer in real life. They are here to compensate for some other need, or mask some other train of thoughts that is dangerous, resolve some issue, heal some hurt, all kinds of things. Our subconscious brain is very creative, and he works for our own good. So if you have fantasies, don't be afraid of them. You don't have to share them with your husband if you think that level of transparency will not work for your relationship. But you don't have to be afraid or uncomfortable about them. Just think what might be behind them, and is there a message that your subconscious brain is sending you through these fantasies. I think I have figured out mine, but I am not going to share it here. :)

It's not a fantasy. It’s a small difference in feel when we talk about thickness. Even if a thick penis is not hard enough, it feels less than some thinner (but harder).
After I broke up with a guy whose penis was very thick, I was a little scared if it widened my vagina forever and that I would no longer be able to enjoy it with some guy whose penis is not thick. However, everything remained the same, and my fear was unnecessary.
Of course, there is a difference, but it's not that important.

Sure I can't tell my husband about all my thoughts, everyone has them Lol
And he doesn't tell me about all his fantasies, no doubt. Probably he loves those big tits you're talking about because you all love them. Although he tells me he likes medium sized ones (I think he lies).

I've been here too long, distracting you from useful topics with my stupid little problems :)

Thank you, Alek! Thank you, guys!

Alek8x6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's not a fantasy. It’s a small difference in feel when we talk about thickness. Even if a thick penis is not hard enough, it feels less than some thinner (but harder).
After I broke up with a guy whose penis was very thick, I was a little scared if it widened my vagina forever and that I would no longer be able to enjoy it with some guy whose penis is not thick. However, everything remained the same, and my fear was unnecessary.

Vagina is an amazing organ. When you think about it, a baby can come out of it, and then, just a week or so later, a woman can enjoy nice sex as before. Plus, my wife tells me that if feels very different in different positions and angles. I am amazed how sensitive it is. It took some serious open conversation with my wife to show me how she enjoys being touched, and now more often than not she tells me that she likes how I touch her. It is very individual.

If you want to do some work too, think about strengthening the pelvic floor and Kegel exercises. They work for both women and men. My wife does them for just general health. I do them (occasionally) for erection quality and control.

You are not a distraction. Feel free to drop by whenever you want or need. I would have said: keep us posted about the situation, but do that only if you find it appropriate.

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Vagina is an amazing organ. When you think about it, a baby can come out of it, and then, just a week or so later, a woman can enjoy nice sex as before. Plus, my wife tells me that if feels very different in different positions and angles. I am amazed how sensitive it is. It took some serious open conversation with my wife to show me how she enjoys being touched, and now more often than not she tells me that she likes how I touch her. It is very individual.

If you want to do some work too, think about strengthening the pelvic floor and Kegel exercises. They work for both women and men. My wife does them for just general health. I do them (occasionally) for erection quality and control.

You are not a distraction. Feel free to drop by whenever you want or need. I would have said: keep us posted about the situation, but do that only if you find it appropriate.

A baby is the best example that vagina is a very flexible organ.
That's right. There is a difference in feeling depending on the position and angle.
Although my husband sometimes doubts his tool, in many poses I feel it even too much.

A particularly good pose is when a woman lies on her side. Then the penis goes incredibly deep and causes incredibly good feelings. I recommend everyone to try it with his wife. I found it out by accident when my husband took me off while I was lying on the couch looking at the cellphone.

I heard about Kegel exercises. I can do a little research on that as well.

Okay, I'll let you know about the case. I hope that will be a post about progress (primarily his self-confidence).

Alek8x6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Although my husband sometimes doubts his tool, in many poses I feel it even too much.

A particularly good pose is when a woman lies on her side. Then the penis goes incredibly deep and causes incredibly good feelings. I recommend everyone to try it with his wife. I found it out by accident when my husband took me off while I was lying on the couch looking at the cellphone.

You definitely want to tell him when it feels too much. Both to back off so you can enjoy it, and so he will know that he has the "right size wrench" for the engine, and all it takes is practice, maintenance and good, constant care.

My wife has told me that (to back off or to give her a break) so many times, and I was never offended. Pleasure is a must for both parties.

I know that pose on the side, but my wife likes the best the doggie, because of the angle and I can reach both her breasts and be forceful without hurting her. Plus in that pose I do something else she likes, but that I will keep private. :)

(Cell phone in a bedroom, don't do that to your hubby. My wife does that to me too. I grow so jealous of that little piece of sh@t).

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You definitely want to tell him when it feels too much. Both to back off so you can enjoy it, and so he will know that he has the "right size wrench" for the engine, and all it takes is practice, maintenance and good, constant care.

My wife has told me that (to back off or to give her a break) so many times, and I was never offended. Pleasure is a must for both parties.

I know that pose on the side, but my wife likes the best the doggie, because of the angle and I can reach both her breasts and be forceful without hurting her. Plus in that pose I do something else she likes, but that I will keep private. :)

(Cell phone in a bedroom, don't do that to your hubby. My wife does that to me too. I grow so jealous of that little piece of sh@t).

Yes. Sometimes I have to adjust to a position so that the penis doesn't go too deep. Especially a few days before menstruation when my lower stomach hurts.
Doggie is also a good pose because it is perhaps the best angle.

No, it was in the living room in the middle of the day.
Don't be jealous, you use a cellphone too :)

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Now I really have to go. My husband came.
Enjoy the weekend!

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sonia,

I would recommend looking up the Bathmate Hydro pump..Its a water pump that can be used in the bath or shower and it mainly is for penis girth...The other methods do take time and effort...However, the thing that makes the Bathmate unique is ease of use and he will see a difference with the first session..its quite surprising actually...Now this doesn't stay it will gradually go back to normal but with time more and more can stay...Also, it can make things impactful immediately during sex...For example, if he used it before you have sex it will make him bigger for the session....I haven't even used it right before a session with my wife but even using it im the morning and then having sex at night im both thicker and have better errections...Its something that could be an immediate winner for both of you...He may not even opt to do anything else but he could if he wants...

My wife doesn't know that I use this which is why I don't use it right before sex...She would def notice something as its that impact full immediately after...With time many vouch for perm results but it doesn't even matter as you both can use this right before sex and he will be bigger...I would just bring up to him that you looked this up online and saw something about the Bathmate....tell him you went into a chat to ask some people about it and tell him what I said...Problem solved...

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sonia,

I would recommend looking up the Bathmate Hydro pump..Its a water pump that can be used in the bath or shower and it mainly is for penis girth...The other methods do take time and effort...However, the thing that makes the Bathmate unique is ease of use and he will see a difference with the first session..its quite surprising actually...Now this doesn't stay it will gradually go back to normal but with time more and more can stay...Also, it can make things impactful immediately during sex...For example, if he used it before you have sex it will make him bigger for the session....I haven't even used it right before a session with my wife but even using it im the morning and then having sex at night im both thicker and have better errections...Its something that could be an immediate winner for both of you...He may not even opt to do anything else but he could if he wants...

My wife doesn't know that I use this which is why I don't use it right before sex...She would def notice something as its that impact full immediately after...With time many vouch for perm results but it doesn't even matter as you both can use this right before sex and he will be bigger...I would just bring up to him that you looked this up online and saw something about the Bathmate....tell him you went into a chat to ask some people about it and tell him what I said...Problem solved...

I like that idea with the hydro pump. Especially because of those instant results.
Thanks a lot for the advice!

Alwaysbbetter

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Listening to your situation I think you both will love it...If he decides to order one he should ease himself into the training..The first 2-4 weeks he should enter the pump flaccid and get used to using it...Once he goes through this initial period then he can start entering the pump erect and that is when you will see even more dramatic results...Aside from the gratification he would get in making you get off more and better he will also have more sensitivity during sex...it improves the guys experience as well...

Alek8x6

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sonia, after all that talk yesterday, I got inspired, so I paid some extra attention and care while we were at it with my wife. When we were putting our clothes on, she smiled and said: "I feel like I need to tip you now".

That was both funny and warm and uplifting. Feel free to use that phrase to encourage your hubby when he does it the way you like it.

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Listening to your situation I think you both will love it...If he decides to order one he should ease himself into the training..The first 2-4 weeks he should enter the pump flaccid and get used to using it...Once he goes through this initial period then he can start entering the pump erect and that is when you will see even more dramatic results...Aside from the gratification he would get in making you get off more and better he will also have more sensitivity during sex...it improves the guys experience as well...

Yes, that pump definitely sounds promising. I will keep in mind that it should be handled with care. I don't want my hubby to get hurt.

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sonia, after all that talk yesterday, I got inspired, so I paid some extra attention and care while we were at it with my wife. When we were putting our clothes on, she smiled and said: "I feel like I need to tip you now".

That was both funny and warm and uplifting. Feel free to use that phrase to encourage your hubby when he does it the way you like it.

Hah, then you definitely have to talk more about these things if your wife benefits from it Lol
She is truly a witty woman. But she didn't praise you unnecessarily. You did your best, that's nice.
I also had very good sex last night. My husband and I have been trying to make a baby for a year now, but last night we put the emphasis on enjoyment.

A few days ago I praised him several times during sex and after. He was falsely modest to my compliments.
But I like the sentence your wife used. I hope to use it often!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yes, that pump definitely sounds promising. I will keep in mind that it should be handled with care. I don't want my hubby to get hurt.

I would recommend getting an air pump with a vacuum gauge. It does not limit its use to the bathroom and can be used and appreciated in bed and the vacuum gauge helps reduce the risk of injury.

I forgot to mention that my fairly intensive pumping routine resulted in over 1” increase in my girth.

Last edited:
Reactions: arlos

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I would recommend getting an air pump with a vacuum gauge. It does not limit its use to the bathroom and can be used and appreciated in bed and the vacuum gauge helps reduce the risk of injury.

I forgot to mention that my fairly intensive pumping routine resulted in over 1” increase in my girth.

Then such a pump is a better choice than a hydro pump. How much time should be used and how often?
Thanks!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Then such a pump is a better choice than a hydro pump. How much time should be used and how often?
Thanks!

Not better, but I find air pumping more convenient. If he wants to limit pumping to the bathroom, the BM makes a lot of sense. Once I finished my conditioning person, I pumped for 20 minutes in the am at 5 hg (inches of Mercury) and again in the pm, five or six days a week. After the first year, I added a 45 minute session at 4 hg once a week. It took about four years to add an inch.

Sonia_

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not better, but I find air pumping more convenient. If he wants to limit pumping to the bathroom, the BM makes a lot of sense. Once I finished my conditioning person, I pumped for 20 minutes in the am at 5 hg (inches of Mercury) and again in the pm, five or six days a week. After the first year, I added a 45 minute session at 4 hg once a week. It took about four years to add an inch.

Sounds like not a little effort and time. But in the end, the most important thing is that the results have been achieved.