help with balls pumping and correct routine for beginner

toppe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Hi All,
iv'e never tried any of PE before and i am more interested in balls pumping,
i read at few places that what needed is low pressure for long time like 30 min sets, for 2-3 sets,
i decided to give it a try and i did full package in a Tea Jar
first day: 2 sets of 20 at 4-5.
second day: 3 sets of 30 at 3-5,

after the first day, i came out with a lot of edema and barley noticeable balls pump. the edema is gone after 2 hours.
after the second day last set, i came out with lots of penis edema and lot of balls pump, i have to say it feels great, but i think i over train, the edema gone after 3 hours.
since the second session yesterday i barley have erections, and if i force it, it will last very short time, the penis looks ok, no color change or red dots.. should i be worried?
what i did wrong and what i should do to avoid it?
did i went wrong with no get the penis in condition before pumping?
any help will be appreciated.

FoeDollas

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
whats the idea behind balls pumping? I kno about ball stretching to get a longer hang, but what does pumping them do

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Edema occurs when you pump for more than 15 minutes at 5 hg or higher. Best to keep it under 5 hg. And under 15 minutes.

Balls pumping has little if any effect on your balls, but can stretch your scrotum skin providing lower hanging balls.

toppe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Edema occurs when you pump for more than 15 minutes at 5 hg or higher. Best to keep it under 5 hg. And under 15 minutes.

Balls pumping has little if any effect on your balls, but can stretch your scrotum skin providing lower hanging balls.

thank you for answering.
one more question, do i have to do beginner routine if i only want to enjoy pumping? or i can just take it much more slow from now on with the pump?
another thing is that i still worry about my erection, i used to get them almost any time of the day, now 2 days after the session, i can barley get them and i cant maintain it. its due to the over training ?
im not doing any kind of PE since then.

thank you!

not2big

Senior Super Moderator, PEGym Hero
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Conditioning your dick first makes pumping more effective if you are focusing on girth. However, if you start off slowly (5 - 10 minute sessions at 3 hg) and slowly build up time of sessions and level of vacuum (say add a minute or two a week until you hit 20 minutes and add 1/2 hg per week until you hit 5 hg) you should be safe.

If you are loosing EQ you need to back off of time and or vacuum until it returns.

toppe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Conditioning your dick first makes pumping more effective if you are focusing on girth. However, if you start off slowly (5 - 10 minute sessions at 3 hg) and slowly build up time of sessions and level of vacuum (say add a minute or two a week until you hit 20 minutes and add 1/2 hg per week until you hit 5 hg) you should be safe.

If you are loosing EQ you need to back off of time and or vacuum until it returns.

i dont if i mention but those 2 times was the first time i ever pumped, since then i didn't had any kind of PE,
i can have erection only if i really try to force it, i have to keep stimulate by touch it in order to keep it going and its really hard to keep it, it was never this way.
no morning or night wood or even semi erections.
its been few days already since the pumping.
im really scared i mess something up, or its just need long recovery? i cant see any physical signs on it.

closed278

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I stepped into 2 stage pumping a few months ago and injured my testicles/spematic chords. I kept it under 5hg but it still caused injury. I would recommend taking even more time at lower HG to build up tollerence.

ALso my testicles now hang about 1 inch lower and the sack has expanded in all directions. On a plus side I got a small boost in testosterone and I went from never having morning wood to having so many erections it wakes me up at night.

So the morall of the story is to start slow and low hg, However since I don't want my balls at my ankles I am done with ball pumping.

toppe

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I stepped into 2 stage pumping a few months ago and injured my testicles/spematic chords. I kept it under 5hg but it still caused injury. I would recommend taking even more time at lower HG to build up tollerence.

ALso my testicles now hang about 1 inch lower and the sack has expanded in all directions. On a plus side I got a small boost in testosterone and I went from never having morning wood to having so many erections it wakes me up at night.

So the morall of the story is to start slow and low hg, However since I don't want my balls at my ankles I am done with ball pumping.

my erections are just back and they good! i probably over trained.
i am really going to take it low, 2.5 HG MAX
how long my sets should be like ? not2big recommended 10 min on 1 off. daily goal is 1 hour in total?
what happen to your test? how did you feel or know something is wrong?

Last edited:

zero0x

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2020
Well Done !
Reaction score
my erections are just back and they good! i probably over trained.
i am really going to take it low, 2.5 HG MAX
how long my sets should be like ? not2big recommended 10 min on 1 off. daily goal is 1 hour in total?
what happen to your test? how did you feel or know something is wrong?

Dr Kaplan suggested :
2x10min for 1-4 weeks at 2-4hg
2x15min for 5-8 weeks at 4-6hg

then 3x15 for third week. He didn't advised for more than 45 mins .
I used to give up ball pumping after 10 mins because of the pain. I do have permanent results from 2 months pumping at max 5hg.