Hard Flaccid happens due to muscular contracture of the IC muscle

nupru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hard Flaccid happens due to muscular contracture of the IC muscle. Which will create a contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa.

Romero_MD - 3 months ago wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Hard_Flacc...?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
"Hard Flaccid happens due to muscular contracture of the IC muscle. Which will create a contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa. In Hard Flaccid, there is a decrease in blood flow to the penis (secondary to muscle contracture), but the cause of Hard Flaccid has nothing to do with blood flow. It is the contracture of the smooth muscle inside the penis that creates an extremely hard and short penis. It is not a decrease in blood, nor is it blood that has not been drained. In fact, the Hard Flaccid penis is "empty of blood". The hardness is created by the highly contracted smooth muscle. When I was in the hospital, the doctors performed a blood gas test on my penis. To measure the oxygen in the "blood" that was in my penis. So, they stuck a needle in my penis. Twice... xD Guess what: they were unable to draw a single drop of blood, in both. Hard Flaccid is totally muscle contracture. Forget about blood flow. Blood flow is entirely secondary."
"It is the corpora cavernosa that collapse the superficial and deep dorsal veins of the penis, decreasing the return of venous blood, creating the erection. In Hard Flaccid, the IC contracture does not allow the corpora cavernosa to expand. That's why we all had/have erectile dysfunction."

Hard Flaccid happens due to muscular contracture of the IC muscle. Which will create a contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa.

1. Why does contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa arise? Is it possible with prolonged stretching of the penis in PE exercises? Is it possible with stretching a flaccid penis in an extender and manual stretching a flaccid penis?
2. Is this not a reversible process?
3. What can be done to eliminate contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa?

Dangler

Sr. Admin, ΦWizardΦ, White Tiger Award 2015
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Please do not cross post; same post in another location.
Thanks.

Post relocated to this thread.

TeoDeles

Senior Member, Member of the Month July 2018
Well Done !
Reaction score

1. Why does contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa arise? Is it possible with prolonged stretching of the penis in PE exercises? Is it possible with stretching a flaccid penis in an extender and manual stretching a flaccid penis?

YES . Big intensity and/or hight volume do that.

2. Is this not a reversible process?

It is. by resting the penis and having a heathy PF

3. What can be done to eliminate contracture in the smooth muscle that is inside the corpora cavernosa?

Light brief PE sessions

Replies in bold.

Last edited:

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
Teo is right +
1. The worst is sudden stretches. The whole tissue will try work against it and the PF tense up fast. A bit of shock. Which can turn chronic
High volume also means inflammation which when it turns chronic will keep the PF triggered.
3. Warming up and slow fully aware movements. Coaxing stretches instead of fast stretches. Get the tissue used to it.

The IC and BC(bulbocavernosus) muscle work together to create and maintain an erection. They mostly alternate and that`s where their biggest power is. One of them tight will stop the other muscle from working properly too. (its like flexing the biceps with a tight triceps)
The best way out is to get a balanced pelvic floor. Focusing on just one muscle is not enough.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
There is a whole range of things that can work to cause a hf spasm many of them chronic with modern life like anxiety.
Often a whole range of factors ware at work then a trigger event comes along.

Balance the pelvic floor..

DickerSchwanz

Senior Member, Member of the Month Sept 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
It's crazy how one trigger event can hold a muscle in a constant state that mimics the trigger event reaction.
Then one movement or stretch and it can be gone. Of course if the stress factor is still present it`s hard to free the tissue.

A therapist "violently" pressed a tight muscle out of my neck(similar but different than PF) and it never again acted up again.
Hurt like a B while though. Any tame stretching and other exercises done for years didn`t do much.

Some tight PF muscles I worked on for years, to no avail. But finding a complete hard RK, expanding whole PF, changed it all for me.
(not necessarily the best for HF though)

nupru

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your help! Thanks to all who answered! We'll know what our guys are to do!