Gymboi's Progress Log

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Added another warm up and stretch last night for i was extremely bored. :)

2nd part of last nights routine

Warm up 15 mins
Light Stretch 15 mins
massage/light jelqs 10 mins
Squeeze x 2 held for 1 minute and kegels
Edge 30 mins with some kegels
Warm down 10 mins

Notes

I cant keep away from my nob, i always want to work on it!!

Todays workout to be posted later!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Completed todays workout, not as good as usual just was'nt feeling it...

Routine

Warm up 15 mins
Stretch 39 mins - All directions, twists, bends, STS, TT's. Kegels
2nd Warm up 12mins
Jelqs 30 mins - Super Slow's, curls. Kegels.
Edge 30 mins. Kegels. Reached PONR 3 times.
Squeezes x 4 held for 1 minute + Kegeled
Warm down 10 mins
Shower warm down too

After Thoughts

As i said before not as good a workout as usual. Glad to get through it plus its my day off tomorrow so that will do me good. For some reason my head just wasnt in it... Perhaps its just because im am tired. :(

Last edited:

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Added 1 hour of extra edge(sex) to todays workout. Will post my PIs for today on tomorrows log. Got my motivation back ;)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day off
PIs looked pretty good today, lets start with the positives..

Positive PIs
  • Definitely a larger flaccid - hav'nt turtled in a long time.
  • Morning wood is really hard - between 8 -10 EQ.
  • Erection Quality is amazing, feels like its going to pop sometimes. 9 - 10 EQ.
  • Extremely easy to get an erection.
  • Normal size is good.
  • Horny as hell!
Negative PIs

• No pain at all - makes me think i can handle even more sometimes.(but i dont)
  • No decreased night/morning wood.
  • No decreased hardness.
  • No numbness.
  • No discoloration (anymore) suffered a little with this when i first started PE so backed way off.
  • No loss of size.
All in all really good. I will continue to monitor these PIs after every workout and post on my days off.

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day off.

Warmed up for 10 mins and massaged lightly for another 10 mins.

Edged for 50 mins (sexy time!!) wah hoo!! :) Didn't pop so should have a really good workout tomorrow.

Im changing my PE up slightly starting from tomorrow, it's all about Penis Confusion for me. :)

KC410

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Does jelqing in each direction keep your unit growing proportionally? Also what stretches do you do? and how many sets? BTW nice blog and thank you for sharing

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hi thanks for dropping in. In the beginning I only Jelqed straight out, up or down. Doing that helped it grow as you say 'proportionally' in my opinion. It is only as I have got more conditioned that I added side jelqs sometimes, I don't feel they are needed that much but I do them to keep me penis confused.

As for stretches i do them in all directions, side to side, tunica, bundles and flaccid bends. But when I started I only stretched in all directions and did a few bends. Do not try what I am doing if you are beginning mate, you WILL injure yourself, possibly to the point where you can't use it anymore!! Don't want to scare you but alot of people ask what more experienced PE'ers do then copy them and get injured. The basics where plenty enough for me to gain at the start, believe me.

As for sets I don't really do it by them. I like to go by time spent on it. I have mini breaks to shake and get the blood flowing again then go again. It's all about how I feel at the time. Learn about yourself then you will know what you are capable of.

PE safe dude that's the main thing
you need to remember. The basics are enough for many. :)

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today is ment to be a PE day but i started it with 1 hour of edging(sex again!) so i will see if it is upto a workout later today. Its a bit tired right now but i did'nt cum so i'm thinking it should be ok. Will have to be a late one though.

Started to have a ginger and green tea in the morning and afternoon(started a week ago)... Boy does it work lol. i will post what it is in more detail later.

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Decided to take an extra day off yesterday making it two in a row. Even though my PIs stayed really good it just felt right for me to do so. It was in quite abit of use also so i didn't want to overtrain it.

Back to normal today, even though I hate taking days off, I feel like it will have done me alot of good. :)

Routine to be posted later!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
After two days rest here is my workout completed. :) Felt good.

Routine

Warm up 20 mins
Stretch 35 mins - All directions, STS, TT's. Kegels
2nd Warm up 10 mins
Jelqs 30 mins - Super Slow's, curls. Kegels.
Edge 1 hour - Kegels. Reached PONR a few times, didnt blow.
Warm down 15 mins (with erection too)

After thoughts

Feel like the two days off did me good. PIs stayed good also. Erection tea is still working wonders, feel like my nob is going to explode sometimes haha.

Edit

Starting from Tuesday i will be swapping stretches around with jelqs. Meaning jelqs come first. Keeping my penis confused.

Last edited:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Not a bad looking log, good to see you sticking with it. Keep up the good work bro.

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Much appreciated BigO i will try my best! Thanks for dropping in bro. :D

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Good workout today.

ROUTINE

Warm up 20 mins
Stretch 35 mins - all directions, STS, tunica, bends. Kegels.
Mandingo stretches - 2 a side held for 30 secs.
2nd warm up 15 mins
Jelqs 30 mins - all directions, curls, super slows. Kegels.
Squeeze x 5 held for 1 minute.
Edge 1 hour. Kegels.
Shower warm down.

Last of the intense routine for me. Changing it up after my day off tomorrow.

Keep reading bro's!!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
2nd part of my workout last night.

So I did my normal routine in the afternoon, but also did some stretching/edging at night.

ROUTINE
Warm up 15 mins
Stretch 15 mins - All directions, STS
Edge 1hour - sexy time

Last intense workout.

Changing it tomorrow.

donjelqer76

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
You're doing great in regards to your dedication and your gains - what you are doing is obviously working very well for you! Keep up the excellent work, by looking at your stats its definitely paying off! Always try to take a short moment every day to remind yourself why you do things to better yourself like PE - I always find it to be very motivating!

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Thanks donjelqer, much appreciated. :) That's an excellent piece of advise bro, i will do from now on.

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Day off today, getting mentally prepared for my new (less intense) PE routine tomorrow. :D Really looking forward to it. Change is goooood.

So all i did today was stertch from time to time for a few minutes, i.e bathroom breaks, every few hours. Also warmed up for 15 mins with my sock and massaged.

GymBoi4eva

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
damn man thats some serious workout,which obviously has brought to you serious results!what are your goals for BPEL and EG in the future?

Your gains are great and good luck!

Thanks alot mate much appriciated. :) If i think back on everything i have done in PE, then i really have worked hard! Thinking what you are going to have to do over the next weeks/months i find can discourage you sometimes and make you think you cant do it(especially when you have a huge routine). Taking each day as it comes makes it alot easier, thats what i did. Plus changing your routine slightly from time to time is always good not only for your penis but it helps you not get bored lol. Infact i am changing mine tomorrow.

I recently found my old notes of the first time i did PE...some of it is scary to say the least. It shows how much of a noob i really was at the time and the stupid things i did. :( I will post it all soon so newbies can learn from my mistakes.

Goals? To be honest, when i started all i wanted was the amazing 8x6! But now i am where i am, i can honestly say i'm totally satisfied with what i have, if i stayed the same i really would'nt mind. :) I will still aim first for 7x6 then when i hit it i will still go for the 8x6... guys gotta have a goal i guess hehe. Recently though my girl friend has been saying i've been hurting her and hitting her cervix at times(which is starting to happen even more often now) so as regards getting anymore gains, i feel bad doing so lol. I try being careful but when i'm in 'the moment' i really cant control myself. As reagards my girth, it feels like im tearing her apart at times(she says). :( So to be fair to her i really should'nt get bigger lol.

Thanks for dropping in MrSixton, i am following your log also! Keep it up bro.

Reactions: CUSP82

CUSP82

Administrator PEGym
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Keep working Gymbo! ( and posting)