Gain Master PE Software

Danster579

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can use this now or not but this may really help in the future. Fantastic addition to the community.

BetatoAlpha

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I can't download the zip file? Is there another way to get that zip file?

Flyers28

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I know this thread has not seen much activity, but i came across this app but having difficulties running it since i have access 2010 and this is a 2007 file. MS Office hates when you have multiple versions of the same software so i cant really install 2007. I am no Access expert so was hoping someone that is could help.

EDIT:
Got it. Turns out if you have the full version of access already the runtime installation won't work and causes problems. I uninstalled Access and installed Runtime and all is well....for those that might be having the same issue i had.

Last edited:

time2grow

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I have Office 2013. So I am in the same boat you were in Flyers28. How were you able to uninstall only Access from the office package?

EDIT:: I was determined to get this working after reading all the great reviews for the software. For those who have Office 2013 goto programs and features from control panel. Right click on Office and instead of clicking uninstall click change. From there you can add and remove features. Just arrow down and choose "not available" under Access so you dont have to uninstall just to install the 2007 runtime. Hope this helps someone.

THANKS FOR THE SOFTWARE!

I know this thread has not seen much activity, but i came across this app but having difficulties running it since i have access 2010 and this is a 2007 file. MS Office hates when you have multiple versions of the same software so i cant really install 2007. I am no Access expert so was hoping someone that is could help.

EDIT:
Got it. Turns out if you have the full version of access already the runtime installation won't work and causes problems. I uninstalled Access and installed Runtime and all is well....for those that might be having the same issue i had.

Last edited:

Tinkz

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Is there a possible way to change things inside of this program? Im getting confused when it comes to terms. I wana change them the way i want.

SweetDick97

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm not sure what is happening, but when I try to install it, an error occurs related to microsoft office 2007, which I don't have because I use the 2013 version.

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
Only a guess...but it looks like this software was developed in 2007, so you may need Office 2007 installed for it to run. Different drivers etc in Office 2013 and different file extensions used for Excel files etc not compatible with 2007.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
It's good to see this post bumped :)

Iguana hasn't been around for awhile, so if anyone still has regular contact with him please direct him to this thread.

Have any of you having problems with the software attempted to use it with another software application- like Open Office?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

ccfp

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
hi all,

im new to the forum and just wanted to ask - is there an updated version of this software or anything like it given that this was first posted almost 20 years ago?

also, are there any chromebook users who have come up with a work around for any software like this?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website

yure

Growing Posts (LTT)
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
I'm just bumping to say that it worked on Windows 7 with Microsoft Access 2007.