espresso

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I like it dark and strong with heavy whipping cream and just a teaspoon of organic sugar. I had four 12 oz cups of espresso. The thing is I turtled up to 3". Im going to do an expirament in a few minutes. Im going to take 6 grams of AAKG and 300mg of Ginkgo Biloba to see if that can undo the turtle. Now I had the espresso around 2pm and it is 10:02 pm now. Im still turtled even after 7 hours.

kingpole

Reaction score
Ok just took the ginkgo and arginine, with 50mg of vitamin B6. Now i will eat some ice cream, Triple Chocalate.

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I love espresso.

I was wondering, though, if it would have some negative effects on PE gains.

Is it true that there is no caffeine in espresso? If it is, then it would seem that espresso isn't as bad as regular coffee for PE gains.

Four cups of espresso is pretty extreme. Espresso makes me horny. :)

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah...

Yeah...

No caffeine in espresso? Dude...

It didn't sound right to me either. I remember hearing something about that somewhere.

But I just drank an espresso tonight, and I think I'm on caffeine right now - just a feeling I get. ;)

But do you guys find that espresso makes you horny? I do.

kingpole

Reaction score
Sorry dudes, esppresso is loaded with caffeine! Had me woried there for a moment. Well it is today infact that i finally got back up to normal flaccid size. It sure did help my workout at the gym though.
I find that royal Jelly and Bee polin give me a real nice pick up. I don't take regular allergy medicine because it makes you fat and and gives you ED. So I use Royal Jelly.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I like it dark and strong with heavy whipping cream and just a teaspoon of organic sugar. I had four 12 oz cups of espresso. The thing is I turtled up to 3". Im going to do an expirament in a few minutes. Im going to take 6 grams of AAKG and 300mg of Ginkgo Biloba to see if that can undo the turtle. Now I had the espresso around 2pm and it is 10:02 pm now. Im still turtled even after 7 hours.

I like drinking Cuban espresso with a little milk (Café con leche) :)

The average espresso contains about 50 mg of caffeine per fl. oz. If your espresso is of average potency, that means you've taken 2400 mg of caffeine, the equivalent of 12 Vivarin tablets! :eek: Please be careful!

kingpole

Reaction score
I like drinking Cuban espresso with a little milk (Café con leche) :)

The average espresso contains about 50 mg of caffeine per fl. oz. If your espresso is of average potency, that means you've taken 2400 mg of caffeine, the equivalent of 12 Vivarin tablets! :eek: Please be careful!

Yes, I was turtled for 3 days. I'll stick to tea.

Cernunnos

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
My friend owns a cafe, and it was there that I heard - wrongly - that there was no caffeine in espresso.

What he was really saying was that there is less caffeine in espresso than in regular coffee. There is more caffeine per volume in espresso, but how many people are drinking a whole mug of espresso? (Oh yeah, kingpole, I forgot ;) ) Most people are fine with one or two shots.

Oops, I forgot to read Big Al's statement above, anyways...

kingpole

Reaction score
My friend owns a cafe, and it was there that I heard - wrongly - that there was no caffeine in espresso.

What he was really saying was that there is less caffeine in espresso than in regular coffee. There is more caffeine per volume in espresso, but how many people are drinking a whole mug of espresso? (Oh yeah, kingpole, I forgot ;) ) Most people are fine with one or two shots.

Oops, I forgot to read Big Al's statement above, anyways...

I drank 4 12 oz cups. The brand i bought is made by Peerless. I just says "espresso". I grind it up to turkish grind put in 4 heaping teaspoons to 12 cups of water. So im wondering if the espreeso's caffeine content was diluted in this manner?

Well anyway my flaccid is back up to 6".

JonPop

Retired Sr. Administrator , PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Well Kingpole, I'd say that if you drank 4-12oz cups you got every bit of that caffeine.
It's a wonder your dick didn't jump up inside you and we could have called you Queenpole. Hee

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Back when I was running and biking, I stayed away from caffine. Cokes and coffee were like lead weight's around my neck at the end of a race. Cheeseburgers were worse than that.

Still to this day I stay away from caffine as much as possible but have made up for all the cheeseburgers that I missed out on. Once you ever fall off the wagon...........

What would be considered a lethal dose of caffine to an average male?

kingpole

Reaction score
Back when I was running and biking, I stayed away from caffine. Cokes and coffee were like lead weight's around my neck at the end of a race. Cheeseburgers were worse than that.

Still to this day I stay away from caffine as much as possible but have made up for all the cheeseburgers that I missed out on. Once you ever fall off the wagon...........

What would be considered a lethal dose of caffine to an average male?

I read online that 300mg of cafeine starts to depleat vitamin D.

Now im back on my regular decaf regimen. The only caffiene I get is from tea. The caffeine in tea is nuetralized by the amino acid theonine. In the case of green tea the natuarl ingrediant ECCG and theonine both nuetralize the effect of caffeine. This is why tea can still lowers your blood pressure even though it has between 40-50mg per cup. I drink black tea "cold brew" which is actually lower in caffeine than other black teas. And I supplement with "green Tea" which has between 50MG/315mg cap.

kingpole

Reaction score
Today I had two large Americanas at Starbucks and I have succcesfully turtled down to 4".

Last edited:

JonPop

Reaction score
Dang, KP. Don't stop with 2, one more and you might be able to get back to that 2" flaccid you used to have.

kingpole

Reaction score
Dang, KP. Don't stop with 2, one more and you might be able to get back to that 2" flaccid you used to have.

I may try that tomarow.

kingpole

Reaction score
Well my expirament with caffeine finally ended yesturday. I went out and bought decaf. My flaccid is back up to about 5" and getting that old fattness back. I don't think I shrunk to 2" though. Caffeine also took some off of the girth though noticed this during edging sessions. However it did not seem to take off of length. I may have grown in length a bit.

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
What is it about Caffeine that should hinder gains? I drink my fair share of coffee and is a little bit worried.

JonPop

Reaction score
Man, I couldn't survive without my morning coffee. I'd just curl up into a little pile of poop.
I haven't noticed any loss of flaccid hang.