Epidril & DMSO

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of or tried Epidril? It is sold under a number of brand names as a "cutting gel" for target area fat loss.
"Epidril" is the name given to the combination of aminophylline within a lecithin-based gel that is found in Nutrasport Cutting Gel
as well as others. The premise is that it breaks up (deflates) fat cells and releases them into the blood stream. Of course you
have to exercise to burn the fat once it is released, but some say it is really effective for targeting hard to reduce problem areas
such as the belly.

Research says the product works fairly well but the problem likes in the trans-dermal application and the lack of absorption.
My thought was to apply this with DMSO for greater penetration. This idea came to me while contemplating how to spot reduce
my fat pad. I am pretty lean overall but could use a little help there.

Anyone tried this product?

luvs2meatspin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of or tried Epidril? It is sold under a number of brand names as a "cutting gel" for target area fat loss.
"Epidril" is the name given to the combination of aminophylline within a lecithin-based gel that is found in Nutrasport Cutting Gel
as well as others. The premise is that it breaks up (deflates) fat cells and releases them into the blood stream. Of course you
have to exercise to burn the fat once it is released, but some say it is really effective for targeting hard to reduce problem areas
such as the belly.

Research says the product works fairly well but the problem likes in the trans-dermal application and the lack of absorption.
My thought was to apply this with DMSO for greater penetration. This idea came to me while contemplating how to spot reduce
my fat pad. I am pretty lean overall but could use a little help there.

Anyone tried this product?

I can understand that the triglycerides can be broken down into their base components, but free fatty acids does not necessarily mean a reduction in fat, it will merely be relocatedi via the lymphatic system.
one of the attributes of adipose tissue is that it is always being broken down and relocated to areas where is its required, of course with an obese person it is usually 'dumped' anywhere and everywhere due more fat being absorbed than burnt.
It could 'target' areas such as the stomach if transdermal, but genetically the belly region is an ideal place to store the fat, and so if fat is not burned, you are going no where fast! So even if this substance breaks apart the adipose tissue (or equivilent), you are right by saying that the fat has to be burnt, otherwise it will simply be replaced by more fat or just move around the body and settle somewhere else, however the body already does this without the need of this substance.

Best method is to do aerobic respiration exercises...sit ups will do nothing for fat, it will only develop muscle (might as well do this if you want lol).
Running and swimming are good. Fat will be burnt in a variety of muscles, and so your fat pad will shrink as its contents are being used by the rest of the body. Trick is to not eat crappy (fatty) foods, otherwise you will simply be replacing the fat as it is used.

I would not recommend this product, not for health reasons, but for financial =D

Reactions: remek

Iguana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
... otherwise it will simply be replaced by more fat or just move around the body and settle somewhere else, however the body already does this without the need of this substance.

That is basically the lure of the product. It assists and accelerates the bodies natural process. But, as you reiterated, the
key is that once this fat is released it must be burned through cardio exercises or it will simply relocate. Which is some instances
would be better than being concentrated in a specific area such as the belly. I'm thinking the DMSO might add in its ability to
penetrate the many layers of tissue to reach the fat cells.

It's not horribly expensive. About $30 for an 8oz tube. I'm not sure how long that would last.

luvs2meatspin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
if you apply the gel/cream (what ever it is lol) to the fatty part of the stomach, the fat wont just relocate to any old body part such as the arms or anywhere else like you may hope, because it will relocate to where its needed; so if you dont exercise, it will simply end up at the bodies fat dumping ground, the belly lol.

also, i dont know enough about DMSO. i know its like a super solvent, but i do know that only certain chemicals will dissolve in a particular solvent. this sometimes breaks up the composition of a chemical, and cannot be reformed (in this case, it may not reform once inside the body). i have no idea weather this would happen in this case though, you would have to put in a bit of research).

so if you do use it, AND exercise, even if it is just for a trial period, it may be worth the 30 bucks if indeed it does speed up the fat burning process.

p.s im not just guessing, im getting this from 3 years of human biology, and a year of extended science, so i hope im helping lol

Reactions: remek

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
If you want to lose the fat pad give up the beer. Beer is estrogenic and where does estrogen fat go, to the stomache and groin. Estrogen helps you become a woman. Have you ever noticed how emotional men get when they get together and down a few beers. They wax sentimental because estrogen is now competing with testosterone. This is my opinion but then i wonder if im correct about this.

luvs2meatspin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Have you ever noticed how emotional men get when they get together and down a few beers. They wax sentimental because estrogen is now competing with testosterone. This is my opinion but then i wonder if im correct about this.

alcohol lowers social inhibitions