Best place for supplements?

P

pcmcia

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Where can I buy ginseng and ginkgo for a cheap price? Also, does everybody here just steep it like tea or have you experimented with eating it whole? (perhaps by grounding up and putting into capsules) Do ginseng and ginkgo have any compounds that aren't meant to be ingested, and that's what the steeping is for? Also while looking for supplements, any ideas where I can get some good caffeine free green tea?

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Where can I buy ginseng and ginkgo for a cheap price? Also, does everybody here just steep it like tea or have you experimented with eating it whole? (perhaps by grounding up and putting into capsules) Do ginseng and ginkgo have any compounds that aren't meant to be ingested, and that's what the steeping is for? Also while looking for supplements, any ideas where I can get some good caffeine free green tea?

Gensing and ginkgo are not expensive you can get both at most drug stores and Wal-Mart.
Wal-Mart sell lipton caffeine free green tea. But it is now becoming more widely available in most grocery stores.

P

pcmcia

Unreg/Unconfirmed
Any particular brands you know of that are a high quality?