Best all natural supplement stack

Ofori

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
Im looking to put together the best supplement stack to help me with my ED. I am only 23 years old, but lately I've been having trouble keeping a solid erection long enough to have sex. I did a little search and I found a website recommending all of these herbs

Cnidium

Horny Goat Weed

Ginseng

Ginkgo Biloba

Tongkat Ali Extract (Eurycoma longfolia)

Tribulus Terrestris Extract

The website says that all these herbs are helpful. Right now I just stated using a product called SX Overdrive from GNC. The supplement has Horney Goat Weed, Wild Oats, Maca Root, Potency wood and Tribulus. Is there another supplement that has all the other herbs mentioned above? Like the Cnidium, Ginseng, Ginkgo and Tongkat? Or would I have to buy them seperately? Im looking to make the best stack possible. Any suggestions?

W.M.P.

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Im looking to put together the best supplement stack to help me with my ED. I am only 23 years old, but lately I've been having trouble keeping a solid erection long enough to have sex. Any suggestions?

The best would be to find out what is it that's causing you to have ED at such a young age. At 23yrs old, you should be springing rock-hard boners for as long as you want, any time of the day. There's gotta be a physical or psychological reason for you to be having ED @ 23 and taking some random herbs is not the answer.

Anjaba

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
You don't take amphetamines do you? I started taking Ephedrine a while back because I work all night, about a week or so into it I couldn't get it up for long at all. It was the ephedrine. I was freaked the hell out when that sh*t started happening to me...I'm 23 too, and I was NOT ready to have to deal with ED :/ Good Luck You could supplement Arginine, incre
ase Nitric Oxide, might help.