Another progress log...

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I am just starting and I don't know much about PE but I figure the more I read through these posts and look up different workouts, the more I will learn and be able to explain... I will also post my progress in this thread. I like to plan things out, so right now I am planning on doing the beginners workout on the site. After I am done with the first few months of this workout, constantly making the workout longer, I am thinking about adding a pump and maybe one of those clamps. I figure if I use as many techniques as possible, it will spurr as many different types of growth as possible... Also... this site is awesome... I'm not about to rush anything but I look forward to progressing through workouts and being able to tell people what did and did not work for me... I'm about to be a sophmore in college and don't really know what to look for in terms of gains... really if I gain anything ill be happy... (really I just want as much as pheasibly possible... but we'll see how that goes). I'm just using the first blog thing as a bakground I guess... I will most likely get my starting stats up this night or maybe tomorrow... Hopefully it works out for me and this helps as many people as possible... If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to comment... I look forward to them and hope I can help...
I will describe everything I do with as much description as possible... wish me luck : D

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
wait uhh what?

wait uhh what?

Uh, I don't know if anyone read this but where should I measure?

SouthGA_Boy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
measure from your pelvic bone, use that as a constant while measuring after your PE

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
thanks

thanks

so i just measure length and then girth right or are there other measurements because i saw all these ppeg n other things like that on other peoples blogs.

SouthGA_Boy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
i keep up with lenght and mid shaft girth, it's entirely up to u what all you want to keep track of.

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
First Measurements...

First Measurements...

From the pelvic bone:
When im down its
Length: 5.5"
Girth: 4.5"
Up:
Length: 7.0" (but I have a slight bend so that was strait... with the bend its 6.75
Girth: 5.5"

I have done one exercize and I didn't measure before...the exersize i did was
-10 min warmup just in the shower with the nozzle in the general direction of my penis...
-strechting: 30 seconds in each direction 2 times (i.e. up, down, out, right, left) and then I did it 15 seconds to each side for the last set so thats 3 sets total with the last shorter...
-jelqing: 200 jelqs for 3 seconds each... adding up to about 10 minutes...

all of this stuff is in the beginners guide on this site... I also am going to increase steadily to the amount of time recommended on the site...

After this first workout I am taking two days of break and then I am going to do it again but a little bit longer... Ill update on the times when I do the workout...

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starz,

Welcome to the gym!

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Today, 2 days after my first workout, I did:
10 min warmup
3 sets of stretches... 30 sec each way... up,down,left,right,out
250 jelqs 3 seconds each...
Ill measure tomorrow

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Sorry, I was on vacation for 5 days but i still kept up the exercises...
After the previous workout, I did:
10 min warmup
3 sets of stretches (identicale to above)
275 jelqs

The workout after this, I did everything the same but 300 jelqs instead

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starz:

Good to see your getting enough rest and gradually increasing the intensity. Have you made any gains yet?

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
now, when im down, im:
girth: 4.85"
length: 5.75"
I think how I have been measuring has been a little in\accurat because i use a string and then go to a ruler but i figure as long as I stick with the same way of measuring, it will still show increases...
so overall... after about a week and a half i have gained .35" around and .25" in length when im flaccid...
I am going to hopefully remeasure tomorrow... because im measuring pretty soon after a workout...
When I am up:
Length: 7" with bend, 7.25" holding straight
girth: 5.6"
I have gained .25" length and .1" girth
This is ridiculous... after less than 2 weeks i have gained a ton... I can't wait to see how everything plays out if I keep up with this workout and keep progressing...

My workout today was
10 min warmupp
3 30 sec stretches to each side then 1 set of 15 seconds to each side
310 jelqs

remek

Founder
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratulations on the gains, starz. Keep it up ;)

fitboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starz, are you still taking 2 days rest between your workouts?

Last edited:

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
im taking 1 day now... but I am only seeing positive results, so, until I see anything that says I am doing my workouts wrong than, I will gradually keep increasing the times in small increments... It also says on the beginners guide to take 2 days off in between the first week of workouts wihcih I think I did and now I am on 1 day in between each workout

Last edited:

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Last night, my workout was:
10 min warmup
3 sets of stretching 30 sec to each side
1 set of stretching 20 sec to each side
350 jelqs

fitboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man, I would love to see myself achieve those kind of results in such a short amount of time. Is this pretty common or do you think you're one of those fast gainers?

Fitboy

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know if I am a fast gainer... I have been working out for about 4 years and I did wrestling all throughout highschool so I think I am pretty good at reading my body's signs. I think anyone is capable of gaining fast, they just need to gradually increase... I don't know how I am going to gain in the future but if the penis is really muscle than it should be incredible because when I started working out the rest of my body, I had to introduce myself to weights with a light workout which is what I think this is, and then I progressed into harder routines but with much more results... If this happens with PE, I can only imagine how awesome this is going to be.

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I have measured again today, and I am going to workout later today so this is going to be more accurate measurements...
Down:
length:5.75"
girth:4.9" -- I am going to remeasure this right before workout because this seemed like a really large increase
up:
length: 7" with bend, 7.25" held straight
girth: 5.6"
I will hopefully remeasure these again tonight because I was somewhat rushed to measure and dont thing i was up all the way

This is amazing again... I have only done about 2 workouts since last measurement and I have increase my flaccid girth by a ton... I have also probably increase my erect stats too, but I didnt have enough time to get as erect as I think i can get...

fitboy

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Starz, this may be a tough question, but when you're jelqing...how tight are you gripping?

Thanks,

Fitboy

starz

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hmm I grip so that if I grip any harder it hurts... so I guess I grip kinda hard... but ive been able to gradually grip harder and harder... usually by the end though Im gripping a fair amount looser than i was in the beginning