Does ejaculation volume reduces with age?

Sam R

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I used to take Lecithin but gave me a red sort of “rash” on my glans. Stopped taking it and went away.
I did notice it made a lot more precum, but maybe didn’t take long enough to notice volume increase. I wish could take again because I do notice my volume decreasing as aging. I used to be able to go 3 times a day, now only 2.
Currently taking L-Cit, Maca, and Selenium to help.
Any other suggestions? Wishing I had Hyperspermia lol.

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, did you really noticed an increase in ejaculation volume taking lecithin?. How much was the increase?
I used to take Lecithin but gave me a red sort of “rash” on my glans. Stopped taking it and went away.
I did notice it made a lot more precum, but maybe didn’t take long enough to notice volume increase. I wish could take again because I do notice my volume decreasing as aging. I used to be able to go 3 times a day, now only 2.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
I read that Lecithin helps with volume, did you noticed an increase from taking lecithin?. Do you have any link on how to perform Kegel exercises?
I noticed an increase with lecithin, and I take it regularly more for its health benefits than for seminal purposes. You may note yellowish clumps of lipids in your semen when you begin supplementing with lecithin.

Please read how to perform the Erect Kegels in this Stamina Only section.

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
The following is a longstanding popular supplement for boosting seminal loads which gets good reviews: Semenax

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I noticed an increase with lecithin, and I take it regularly more for its health benefits than for seminal purposes. You may note yellowish clumps of lipids in your semen when you begin supplementing with lecithin.

Please read how to perform the Erect Kegels in this Stamina Only section.
How much of an increase did you noticed with lecithin?

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
The increase was notable, but not massive. That being said, I didn't suffer from any deficiencies.

I don't recall trying Semenax, but I've had clients who have. The feedback I did get back from it from them was positive.

Sam R

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, did you really noticed an increase in ejaculation volume taking lecithin?. How much was the increase?
I noticed a large amount of precum increase, but as I said, didn’t take long enough to notice any ejaculation volume change.

Bueller86

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think its scientifically accepted (no I don't have a link) that semen volume decreases as you age. That doesn't mean everyone experiences the same decrease (or maybe no decrease at all). There are lots of factors that can affect an individual's personal experience. For me, I have seen a decrease. I never really paid much attention to the amount of volume, until I got a vasectomy. So, there was that decrease in sperm, but I suspect there was a decrease in semen as well....guessing.

Since, I have started taking Sunflower Lecitin and Zinc. I suspect that those have helped --- but again, no accurate data to support or refute.

Reactions: mistergeorge

PhallicPhun

Member of the Month June 2022
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m in my 50s and haven’t seen much of a drop off in volume if any. Distance isn’t as far as it used to be but I’m still struggling to get back into proper shape, so it may be more related to that than my age.

Reactions: PEispossible

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I think its scientifically accepted (no I don't have a link) that semen volume decreases as you age. That doesn't mean everyone experiences the same decrease (or maybe no decrease at all). There are lots of factors that can affect an individual's personal experience. For me, I have seen a decrease. I never really paid much attention to the amount of volume, until I got a vasectomy. So, there was that decrease in sperm, but I suspect there was a decrease in semen as well....guessing.

Since, I have started taking Sunflower Lecitin and Zinc. I suspect that those have helped --- but again, no accurate data to support or refute.
Your decrease in ejaculation volume was caused by the vasectomy?. How much increase did you noticed by taking Lecitin?

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I’m in my 50s and haven’t seen much of a drop off in volume if any. Distance isn’t as far as it used to be but I’m still struggling to get back into proper shape, so it may be more related to that than my age.
So you think that being out of shape has an influence in the distance and power of ejaculation?

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
The increase was notable, but not massive. That being said, I didn't suffer from any deficiencies.

I don't recall trying Semenax, but I've had clients who have. The feedback I did get back from it from them was positive.
Are there any side effects in taking Semenax?. Thanks for your responses

Big Al

Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
Are there any side effects in taking Semenax?. Thanks for your responses
Glad to help!

The ingredients listed should cause you any issues. The exception to this is L-Arginine in cases where one suffers from herpes outbreaks- as L-Arginine can trigger them.

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I read that some people that are 60 years old and older still ejaculate a good amount of sperm. There was a study done that said that low testosterone levels correlate more to bad nutrition, no exercise, depression obesity, etc than to age
I eat well, exercise a lot (and have done so my entire adult life), don't have a care in the world and most definitely am not obese - but while my loads are still as thick as ever and the same deep white color, the amount has decreased as I have gotten older. On a positive note, a lot of guys don't live long enough to get old!!!

rbi99

Retired Mod, Member of the Month Nov 2017
Reaction score
I eat well, exercise a lot (and have done so my entire adult life), don't have a care in the world and most definitely am not obese - but while my loads are still as thick as ever and the same deep white color, the amount has decreased as I have gotten older. On a positive note, a lot of guys don't live long enough to get old!!!
My bad, I misread your statement.

Bueller86

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Well Done !
Reaction score
Your decrease in ejaculation volume was caused by the vasectomy?. How much increase did you noticed by taking Lecitin?
I'm sure it had some effect, just due to the fact there is no longer sperm in the ejaculate. There are many factors that could contribute to the decrease. I was not paying close attention to it prior to the vasectomy. Regarding Lecitin - I think it (along with zinc) has helped - can't really give a % increase. More than a few people claim that being very hydrated could contribute more than anything else (guess that would be based on not being normally hydrated prior)

rov

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow really?. What is your age?. Are your erections still firm as ever?. If the amount of load decreases, the sensation of the orgasm also diminishes?

MPolo

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I'm 50 years old and haven't noticed a decrease in seminal volume. Lecithin and hydration can help with volume, while Kegels can help with the level of ejaculatory force.
+1 for the kegels. Many years ago my wife traveled for business quite often and I did a lot of edging while she was gone, and when I ejaculated I often reached my shoulders and neck and nipples with at least the first four ropes. These days I edge pretty frequently, to build up volume, but I don’t play with the point of no return like I did in the past. Edging to the point of no return exercises the kegels out of necessity to stop the orgasm from happening. Over the last few years I only ejaculate when having sex with my wife on the weekends. I noticed I don’t shoot far at all now when I pull out and end on her. So a few months ago I started doing kegels daily and have found I am able to reach my neck and nipples again during some tests while jerking off (it is only the first two ropes of semen these days, but that’s a win in my book.) So those exercises do work.