How many people here are able to stop themselves from ejaculating?

Moonstrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
TOpic, I can do it after only 2 months of kegeling:)

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can get a dry orgasm by holding a kegel, the question IMO is more if you can do it without contractions. Haven't got there yet, but that is the true dry orgasm as far as I can understand

Moonstrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't see how you can stop it without kegeling, that is the whole point of kegeling isn't it?

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can stop ejaculation with kegels although sometimes I lose my erection afterwards. :eek:

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Your all getting the hang of it. Soon in time your sessions will be like one big dry orgasm from the begining to the end.

Scipio

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't see how you can stop it without kegeling, that is the whole point of kegeling isn't it?

I do use a kegel to stop it, when you do it this way, the sperm is stopped but you still contract as a respons to your orgasm and your dick will loose it's erection.

The more advanced version as I understand it is to master the natural instinct to contract, thus remaining in the state right before PONR as long as you choose. This way you can have an orgasm but be able to have a rock hard penis afterwards and possible multiple orgasms right away.

Annyway, this is tantric teqnichues, and I am in no way an expert on the field. I'm trying to learn it though.

Hairtrigger

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I can stop ejaculation with kegels although sometimes I lose my erection afterwards. :eek:

It is strange but sometimes this happens to me, I have no idea why. If I stop the ejaculation without having an orgasm I will lose my erection slightly, I would say maybe 2 out of 10 times but my erection returns after another 5 minutes just as strong. I don't all of the sudden go flaccid just maybe a 60-80%. It may have something to do with timing or even psychological, maybe one of the other guys will know but I don't think there will be much we could do about it other than just get more practice time in, some things are beyond our control.

kingpole

Retired Moderator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
It is strange but sometimes this happens to me, I have no idea why. If I stop the ejaculation without having an orgasm I will lose my erection slightly, I would say maybe 2 out of 10 times but my erection returns after another 5 minutes just as strong. I don't all of the sudden go flaccid just maybe a 60-80%. It may have something to do with timing or even psychological, maybe one of the other guys will know but I don't think there will be much we could do about it other than just get more practice time in, some things are beyond our control.

This sounds like retrograde ejaculation. The cum ends up in your bladder. Best thing to do is work it up again and ejaculate. As one practices edging you can learn when your prostate starts to fire ejaculate up the shaft. Almost by feel you can feel the gun begin to load up. This is when you put your hand on a less sensitive spot of your shaft and do lighter strokes,

Banana

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

Exactly the same as me!! The erection comes back after about 5 minutes.

I think that this happens when I kegel to stop ejaculation just a bit later and probably a retrograde ejaculation, like kingpole suggested, takes place.

Moonstrike

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I do use a kegel to stop it, when you do it this way, the sperm is stopped but you still contract as a respons to your orgasm and your dick will loose it's erection.

The more advanced version as I understand it is to master the natural instinct to contract, thus remaining in the state right before PONR as long as you choose. This way you can have an orgasm but be able to have a rock hard penis afterwards and possible multiple orgasms right away.

Annyway, this is tantric teqnichues, and I am in no way an expert on the field. I'm trying to learn it though.

I sometimes stop myself only halfway from ejaculating (some sperm comes out but the majority is held in) and when this happens I am able to keep my erection and have another orgasm shortly after. It doesn't happen all the time though, just bad luck holding it in I guess.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
I have the same experience as Moonstrike. I am hoping that lots of kegels and practice will help.

Pegasus

Administrator, PE Gym Editor, PEGym Hero; ,
Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
Partial ejaculation seems to happen a lot when guys are mastering multi orgasm, it should become rare later.
Retrograde ejaculation is not a dry orgasm and will cause a loss of erection.
I quite enjoy the contractions and do not lose eq afterwards, so do not avoid them.

Tantra is often used to describe male multi orgasm technique ,I have used it that way too. However they are not the same thing ,tantra is a mystic/esoteric practise, which is great if you are into that. Within pe however we try to be more solid and direct, so for instance, astral travel is not needed as part of multi orgasm training. This means multi orgasm can be achieved in a fraction of the years it often takes in tantra. On the down side, you do not lean to breath through the soles of your feet.

Pirate

Retired Administrator, PEGym Hero
Reaction score
Pegasus,
Thanks. I wear steel toed boots a lot and the foot sole breathing thing had me kind of worried.

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
You are welcome.

pbnation

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I had something really interesting happen while edging after a PE session. I must have stopped myself from orgasming at least 10 times, and the last time I kegeled really hard, but it felt like I started to have an orgasm for a split second and then semen just poured out of my dick. Then I had an orgasm like 5 seconds later, granted it was a smaller load than usual.

M

Mr.will

Unreg/Unconfirmed
I can stop the eyaculation by holding a kegel like you say, but I have to stop penetrating or moving to do so, is this how it works or the real deal is to hold the cum with still nailing?

Pegasus

Staff member
Excellent !
Reaction score
PB you have seperated orgasm and ejaculation sounds like you are having fun.
The worst result is when you ejuculate, but don't orgasm ,happened to me once or twice.

Mr Will I can often orgasm and keep going in fact I often become quite frantic at this point. However I sometimes just enjoy.
By varying the thrusting and stoping I can often string togetheer dry orgasms. I suppose you should do what you and your partner enjoy, rather than worry if you are doing it the "right" way.
Here you are having dry orgasms you should be very happy.

d99

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How exactly do you stop ejeculating from holding a kegel? I tried and it was worse, the urge to blow a load increased as opposed to a relaxed state.

happy_accidents3

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
I don't know whats going on with me. I've been edging for as long as Ive been doing pe almost 3 months now and I cant stop it consistently. last month i was about to stop it about 3 times in a row with the occasional mess up during an edging session. This month however I just leak and keep my EQ. So Idk if im just messing up the timing and trying to stop too early or what is going on.