She came in the missionary!

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeaaah!

I don't know if this is "penis growth success" only forum, but I had to brag! I was with her for 4 years and then we broke up, but now we have occasional sex, for the last year. It happens that she doesn't cum with me very rarely, like 5% of the time, but it's never happened in a missionary! She was close many times, but then I usually get so horny and can't finish it (I would cum), so she climbs up then! This time, she came! :D Except for the orals (for me, then for her), it was all missionary! So proud of myself, haha!

Tamora

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Aug
Reaction score
I'm feeling exhausted just reading that! Well done mate!

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Holy. Crap. I've misspelled my nickname. And wouldn't even notice it, if you didn't say that, noob. Is there a way to change it? sh*t.

longerlastingnoob

Senior Member, Member of the Month Jan 2015
Well Done !
Reaction score
don't think so. Doesn't matter, the grammar and spelling police aren' t around.

incogneeetoe

Moderator, Member of the Month Sept 2017, *Specia
Staff member
Well Done !
Reaction score
Wow, wish I could do that. Missionary orgasm has long eluded me n the wife. was there any particular technique that helped you last?

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, first, I have to say that I was harder than ever and maybe even a bit longer, but that only influenced in a way that I was more confident and maybe that was what turned her on even more. We were horny as hell. And I used long and powerful strokes (not very quick, but not very slow), trying to press her clit with my lower abdomen. Also, I held her head or shoulders, to have a firmer support, so I could press her really good when finishing the stroke. Sometimes I'd even put my hand under her lower back, to have it even firmer. And I tried to stay consistent with the strokes, with just a couple of pauses for rest, but while resting (like 10-15 seconds) I was kissing her and talking how horny I am. Then I would continue and when I saw that she was close I speeded up and pressed even harder. She came and like 2 seconds later, I started to (didn't have to, but I wanted), so it was pretty intense for both of us! And then she started to laugh, because you could only hear me yelling "yes, yes!" - I was so proud that I've made it, hahah!

Sorry if this was too long, but I hope it helps and I'm just so thrilled! :D

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Oh, yeah and I think that I've lasted because I was so hard without holding a kegel, which I normally do, so it is better and harder for her. This time, almost no kegels, only when I wanted to have greater pleasure for myself for a few seconds.

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score
Congratz!

My question is why your still having sex with her if you have broke up with her?

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Because it's great and I'm weak. :)

PurpleOnes

Senior Member, Member of the Month June 2014, PEG
Well Done !
Reaction score

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You got to get past her don't just do it for sex.

i mean if your fine with it then I guess go ahead.

Nah, will definitely have to work on it...

MichaelJackson

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah she did!
As an aside, I wonder if your woman would have been included amongst that proportion of women who according to scientists "cannot orgasm from penetrative sex".

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Only with clit stimulation, but maybe we just don't know it the other way. Don't know really...

nouedis

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man that's pretty cool! Glad you finally accomplished something you couldn't before!

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Man that's pretty cool! Glad you finally accomplished something you couldn't before!

Not as glad as I am! ^^ thanks, man!

persistent91

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yeah, it's great! Something that was never reachable is now reality! :) and I'm hoping it will happen again in the next hour or so - but this time, I bought condoms, so we can cum together. :cool: