Am I circumcised?

SS11

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I'm circumcised. When flaccid part of my head is covered, but when erect the skin retracts. Also there seems to be a little more skin on the bottom side than the top.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Ask your parents. They will know and we will just be guessing.

XtremeChaos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you know what the word retract means in regards to your penis, you are likely NOT circumcised.

SS11

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I don't have anyone to ask, but I have a few pic in my album. When I searched circumcised and uncut mine looks a little different than both.

draggin

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
You don't know if you are circumcised? I don't believe you.

BearExperiment

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Reaction score
I'm uncircumcised and my glans is usually out of the foreskin. You are definitely uncircumcised if you have any foreskin at all because I have never heard of anyone being half circumcised (which is what I thought I was when I was younger lol) Some people just have more foreskin than others; some it covers their entire glans, others its often underneath the glans and anywhere in between. I personally like having less foreskin, get the benefit of the increased sensitivity and it IMO looks a bit more attractive than excess. Also the underside should have more than the top, so that's normal :p

Good luck to you, and keep in mind many stretches can stretch your foreskin to make it fuller if that's what you wish. I would check out the foreskin restoral forum, and so should anyone who is uncircumcised.

WantGirths

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some people actually are half circumcised. Some times more or less skin is taken off.
If you really don't know and can't ask look for scars. An uncircumcised penis is pretty smooth, while often the skin will b all scared when circumcised. Probably the easiest and most reliable way to tell though i if you have an intact frenulum or not.

Thenewguy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Some people actually are half circumcised. Some times more or less skin is taken off.
If you really don't know and can't ask look for scars. An uncircumcised penis is pretty smooth, while often the skin will b all scared when circumcised. Probably the easiest and most reliable way to tell though i if you have an intact frenulum or not.

It's true that some people are half circumcised. People who got tight foreskin can decide whether they want a 100% circimcision or just a cut to expand it and then to put it together (not entire head will be covered with skin if you choose this method). This if ofc only for people who goes the way of surgery with their tight foreskin, or phimosis or whatever the case is.

DaddyDick

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
How do you not know if you care cut or not? Look at pictures online and compare. Geez!