The Passionate Wife

Cool-Since-92

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Flexible Personality
View attachment 72822

People with flexible mindset believe that intelligence is a malleable trait and it changes through out life.
1. This state of mind has a lot of consequences in your daily life.
Because you believe intelligence is malleable it might be you are also believe that talent is something you can acquire by hard work.
2. If so, when you are failing a test or an important task you will think how you can do it better next time. you are not one of those people that give up something because they are "not good at it".
2. Generally speaking your goal orientation is mastery i.e. you want to gain more knowledge. You are one of those people exalting the road and not just the destination.
3. Lastly, it might be your success will come later in life because you have the inner wish to get better and you never quit. So, even if you are find yourself in a job you have got no experience in you will eventually find your way to success.
Our tip: If you want to complement your kids tell them – wow you worked really hard good job (and not – wow you are so smart) – that way they will end up like you – malleable

Everyone plus Me, got the same answers.

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
e6638d0a-48fd-4466-84c0-f56b4d05dd76.jpg

Flexible Personality

People with flexible mindset believe that intelligence is a malleable trait and it changes through out life.
1. This state of mind has a lot of consequences in your daily life.
Because you believe intelligence is malleable it might be you are also believe that talent is something you can acquire by hard work.
2. If so, when you are failing a test or an important task you will think how you can do it better next time. you are not one of those people that give up something because they are "not good at it".
2. Generally speaking your goal orientation is mastery i.e. you want to gain more knowledge. You are one of those people exalting the road and not just the destination.
3. Lastly, it might be your success will come later in life because you have the inner wish to get better and you never quit. So, even if you are find yourself in a job you have got no experience in you will eventually find your way to success.
Our tip: If you want to complement your kids tell them – wow you worked really hard good job (and not – wow you are so smart) – that way they will end up like you – malleable

Last edited by a moderator:

TPW

Senior Member, Member of the Month Oct 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep W4I...it must have juset beene yous. :)

Although it is interesting to note that we all seem to be quite flexible. Shouldn't we start a yoga class or something? ;)

2013-5-30-Broga.jpg

Last edited:

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Well, a hootin-tar-featerin' dee-bacle...I swear it wadn't me Sheriff.
cow-boy-98.gif

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

MrB8

Senior Member, Member of the Month Nov 2013
Well Done !
Reaction score
www playbuzz com 2015-01-18 17-19-03.jpg

swimdad25

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
billythekid.jpg

Cool-Since-92

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Jesse James
8449683e-c552-433d-88ad-87e51ff2dc6c.jpg
You were Jesse James in your past life!

Although you died at the age of 34, you sure made a name for yourself. You were born in Kearney, Missouri, and quickly made a name for yourself as a member of the James–Younger Gang.
After fighting in the civil war, you became a frequent bank, train and stagecoach robber who got away with some truly unbelievable crimes.
You were a very brave person, with great friends and a shady past. What more can one ask from his past life self?

LilNudeDude

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Hey Fellas...this looks like it may be a rather interesting psychological quiz. Care to give it a go? :) WHAT IS YOUR MINDSET?

Flexible Personality
Naturally, I wouldn't have expected anything less.

BTW, Thanks TPW for the Lingerie pics. As Sunday is my religious forget everything and relax day, and decided it is national run around naked day (Actually that is the first official day of summer, look it up), it may be a while before I can get up from my chair...... :rolleyes:

SXEUXT

Registered
Well Done !
Reaction score
Billy The Kid as well!

BigRooster

Senior Member, Member of the Month Apr 2018, PEG
Reaction score
Billy the Kid
9f244f7b-71e3-49b0-a342-ac14d423c62e.jpg

YOU were Billy the Kid in your past life!

You were born in New York, but moved to the south at a young age. You were very skilled with a guns and used your gift to fight at the Lincoln County War.
after the war, you became an infamous criminal with a huge bounty on your head. After running away from the law, you were hunted down by Pat Garrett, the county's sheriff.
When it comes to your personality, people have often said that you were a very funny person with a great sense of humor, a truly brilliant mind and a calculated nature.

BigO

Administrator, PEGym Hero,"Woofer"
Staff member
Excellent !
Well Done !
Reaction score
Yep W4I...it must have juset beene yous. :)

Although it is interesting to note that we all seem to be quite flexible. Shouldn't we start a yoga class or something? ;)

:noidea: Nahhh...
...maste. :p

Qandisa

Senior Member, Member of the Month March 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score
Flexible here as well (which reminds me that I need to do some yoga tonight, and that is one of my favourite poses)
Flexible.jpg

And Jesse James
Jesse.jpg

Cavalier

Retired Super Moderator, Member of the Month Feb
Reaction score
Capture.JPG

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Bonnie Parker (the things we do for love....:rolleyes:)

d4671826-5851-4dd3-87bb-b4cbc972d8d3.jpg

You were Bonnie Parker in your past life!

You were born on October 1st, 1910 in Rowena, Texas. As a kid, you were a straight A student who won awards and brought your family a lot of joy. Then you met Clyde.
Clyde showed you that there is more to life than good grades, and he took you on a trip that made you a legend and an inspiration for many movies and Halloween costumes.
Sure, it wasn't the best way of becoming famous, but you sure did have the time of your life.

Last edited:

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score
billythekid.jpg

I too am in the middle of my yoga routine. I call this the dead ass tired dog in a chair pose.

TPW

Well Done !
Reaction score
Okay...now that we have discovered just how "bad-ass" we all were in a past life, I think we need to find some appropriate theme music! :resin: :biggrin1:

WHAT IS YOUR CLASSIC MOVIE ANTHEM?

master-gauge

Senior Member, Member of the Month May 2016
Well Done !
Reaction score

closed224

Senior Member, Member of the Month Dec 2014, Feb
Well Done !
Reaction score

I warned you I could hear MG.