Rest period opinions (bathmate, forte)

Ghostship2277

Registered Users (MTT)
Pretty Good !
Growing ! (ltt)
Reaction score
So I've been on and off PE for about 10 years. From hydromax to jelq to now phallosan forte. I prefer tools over manual stuff because I get hard and stay hard with minor physical manipulation. So jelqing and other manual exercises are difficult for me because it's difficult not to get an election. So my 2 methods I use are the phallosan and the hydromax.

I recently started up again and have been using the hydromax extreme with the ball/hand pump. I follow the directions to a T. Hot ass bath, warm up and massage the area. Started out with a couple minutes at a time for 3 times. Built up to 5 minutes at a time for 3 times. The first or 2nd one is flaccid or mostly. The last one I try to get an erection or partial. For a total of 15 minutes worn. I do this for maybe 3-4 days in a row max then rest a day. I haven't had any issue with it so far.

I started incorporating my Forte this past week because I need or want length, my dick is super fat already. So I've made it all the way to 8 hours a day 5 days a week before. Right now I'm at 3 hours. I do my 15 minutes with the bath mate then dry off and put the Forte on later. Slowly increasing my wear time by 30 minutes or so each session. So like I did (2) 1 hour days. Then a 2 hour day. (2) 3 hour days, and last night a 3:30. What I noticed after I've begun the Forte is my dicks length flaccid has increased, but my erect length is about a CM shorter. How long should I wait for my body to reset so I can start using the Forte again? What am I doing wrong if anything? I was thinking taking the next day off both and starting again Tuesday night. I was thinking starring at 3:30 again because that's the time I did last time and saw negative results after.

Big Al

Administrator, Editor, Male Enhancement Coach
Staff member
Excellent !
Extraordinaire !
Reaction score
Website
www.maleenhancementcoach.com
Test out a one day on/one day off approach to see if this gives you adequate recovery (and time for growth). Given your observations, this should work well.

Please keep us posted!

Reactions: PEispossible